OPI Mod About You

4.2

on 8/16/2013 11:01:00 PM

I like this color, not love. I like it because it looks nice and all but I don't love the color allot...I mean, that's what I think, it looks great but I don't love it...I bought the OPI SUMMER featuring TEAL THE COWS COME HOME.

on 7/31/2013 12:12:00 AM

It is very pigmented! I only did one coat of this stuff and it is AMAZINGLY pigmented! It is such a pretty color and I can see this suiting ALL skin types! Good value for money! :)

on 5/28/2013 8:23:00 PM

A beautiful colour- in fact, it's one of my all time favourite colours. It looks quite sweet and feminine on well-filed nails. The only problem I find is that this nail polish gets thick relatively easily, so I feel like each time I decide to use it, I must use a thinner to get a thinner, easier application. However, I love the colour so much, that I will certainly re-purchase.

on 4/15/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the most perfect pink-lavender color out there! I love pastels and this was a huge hit for me! The nail polish was very easy to work with, it was a little streaky with the first coat but it smooths out after the second. I definitely see myself wearing this color often as it is my new favorite! Every person should have this color in their nail polish collection.

on 3/19/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OPI's Mod About You leads you to be it would be a pastel color block that would be reminiscent of a 1960s feel. For those of you know don't know what I'm talking about, check out the movie "Down with Love." I was excited by the chalking pink color contained within the bottle but the disappointment oozed out as I began to apply the mess to my nails. It was chalky, semi-gritty and was impossible to apply smoothly. Even with a proper base and top coat the beautiful retro color chipped away within five days. Heartbroken to say the least.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really pale/pastel/baby pink. My favorite!

on 2/7/2013 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Mod About You is a stunning nail polish! It's such a gorgeous pastel pink colour that I've never seen before, and it glides on my nails with ease. The packaging is simple yet sophisticated, and I love the engraved OPI right at the top of the nail polish bottle. Basically this is my favourite of all time, and I will definitely be repurchasing.x

on 1/24/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Mod About You is a clean, stark pastel-pink with lilac undertones. Itís so beautiful and bright, I have never seen a pink polish quite like this before. My other pink nail polishes are more warmer-toned and have less cool/lilac tones to them. The application was thankfully, perfect. Sometimes pastel polishes apply very clumpy and drag on the nail, but Mod About You applied smoothly with zero dragging. It took 2 coats to reach maximum opacity, and dried fairly fast. I adore this colour, it has the advantage of being super-wearable for any occasion, I think itís so Barbie-esque!

on 11/7/2012 1:40:00 PM

my go-to nail polish! the color is gorgeous, and it's crazy opaque so even with one coat you get no streaks! the brush is good and big so with 2 strokes the nail is done!
would definitely recommend, i've already bought three bottles!
oh and it looks even prettier with tanned skin

on 11/3/2012 11:39:00 PM

One of my favourite polish colours from any brand! A beautiful cool-toned light pink. It's like Essie Fiji but with a slight lilac undertone. For me it looks like the nail polish version of MAC lipstick in St Germain. The formula is great, creamy and opaque in 2 coats max. No complaints !

Top Rated OPI Products