October 25, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mkupfancol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think Avon mascaras have very poor quality.
They look nice in the catalogues, but thatīs about it :-(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started out liking this mascara. It gave me full lashes and the volume was just right. After a few times though I noticed how clumpy my lashes looked. I also noticed my lashes were not looking fresh after a few hours. The mascara just seemed there on my lashes, but like the volume power wore off. The brush is so-so. It is long and skinny which makes it easy to maneuver. The brush is so-so. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by J4M1E

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very picky with my mascaras, but I have found 'the one'! The brush is skinny, making it easy to apply to the lower lashes. The product is good quality for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by retaildrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

SuperFULL has grown on me. At first I wasn't all that crazy about it. It didn't seem to do much, but I think I was just getting used to the brush. I think it gives a very natural look that's good for daytime use, since I wear the majority of my makeup to work this is great. Now I see it making my lashes a bit fuller and longer. Not too much, but lashes-out-to-there isn't the look I'm typically going for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I just can't win with Avon mascara. I haven't had a good one yet. Just don't like them. I tried this mascara hoping I would find a really cheap alternative to drugstore and dept store brands, but this stuff doesn't work and can't compare to even drug store mascaras. My lashes did NOT thicken or lengthen much and it undid the curl I had just put in my lashes with an eyelash curler. This would be a good mascara for those who want just a hint of color and no thickening or lengthening.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Louisamay

A great mascara when i first got it, it lengthened and volumised well, however, it seemed to dry up very quickly though after buying it so it ends up clumping.
I wasnt too keen on the wand either.
Overall, not a good mascara for me

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bmr77

I have been searching for a mascara that lengthens my kind of short lashes and seperates enough to keep the clumps away and I have found it. I usually cannot stand Avon Mascaras but I love this one. I will definately keep buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by KikiUC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought this mascara would be great because the brush is exactly like Loreal's Telescopic Mascara..but this does not compare to loreal's telescopic! The formula also looked great but it clumped and did not give any fullness to my lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by YouthInAsia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well...this mascara didn't do a heck of a lot to lengthen or thicken my lashes, but what made me happy about it was how BLACK it was...I mean, it made my lashes blacker than anything I've ever tried while adding a hint of definition. That's what made me like this. It kinda has this lash dye effect for me. My lashes are dark anyway but my eyes popped withg that added blackness. It wasn't all grayish or shiny in bright light like most other black-black 'scaras I have. BTW I am reviewing the waterproof formula which I got on sale for 2.50. I would repurchase even if only to coat a more dramatizing formula with that rich, deep black.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by royal_bee17

Wow. I never thought I'd hate any other mascara besides Maybelline great lash. It's not bad really. You won't get clumps or anything. Really it does...nothing. At least MGL clumps (on ME. everyone is different) but this does nothing. I see more results with clear mascara. I got it for $2 so I don't feel robbed. I would definitely not reccomend it.