Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo

3.8

Oryza sativa (rice) starch, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, kaolin, silica, acrylates copolymer, tapioca starch, fragrance, oryza sativa (rice) brain oil, beta glucan, avena sativa (oat) bran extract, rice amino acids, magnesium carbonate, hectorite, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, chloroxylenol. MAY contain: titanium dioxide.

on 1/4/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this was horrible on my fine thin brown/black asian oily as heck hair 2nd day hair. turned it gray and left it flat and still oily but now oily, gray and powdery.

on 1/3/2013 10:34:00 PM

I've had this for what seems like forever. Because my hair is colour treated, I tend to only wash it every 3/4 days. My hair only starts to get greasy on the 3rd day though and I drop a few puffs of this on my roots (near my ears and forehead), fluff it up with a huge brush, and it gives me INSTANT volume. Love love looooove this product.

The packaging is also pretty adorable & the smell makes me wanna eat it haha.. Like I said, I've had it for over a year now and I'm still using it every 3 days!!! Will repurchase as soon as I run out!!

on 11/26/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pro- awesome dry shampoo for blondes, great to use to help minimize roots; absorbs oil and stretches out my washings about three days

Cons- the lemon smell is a little too lemony- i feel like after a couple days my hair smells like lemon cleaner; the bottle that it comes in, while nicely shaped doesn't have a firm cap. It's not convenient to travel with, because I wind up spilling it in the inside of my bag. I wish it had a better packaging and smells like something closer to other hair products.

on 11/25/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo!!! I love the smell, and especially the fact that it works like it supposed to and adds volume. And the product lasts a LONG time...always a plus!

on 11/22/2012 4:12:00 PM

For me, this product is an indispensable part of my regimen. It lasts a LOT longer than any aerosol product, and it's very easy to control the amount that you use so I never end up with ashy-looking hair. I have black hair, for reference. This is great for freshening up my bangs, which tend to get oily quickly. I also use this to alternate days with washing my hair. I absolutely, absolutely love this. I'm not sure why it only has a 3.7 rating. The small bottle has lasted me for months and I use it all the time! It's the best dry shampoo I've ever used; maybe I just really don't like the fact that the aerosol sprays last about 1 week and die and the huge bottles are impossible to carry around.

I will purchase this for life. Can't say that for many of my products.

on 11/22/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this stuff is ok. i'm not crazy about the lemony smell, and i really don't like that it leaves a powdery residue on my scalp (i can feel little powder pieces when i touch it!), but it does it's job just fine and doesn't leave white residue in my black hair. i suppose i would buy again, given the lack of options on the market (the klorane dry shampoo is my all time favorite, but the unreliable nozzle, which stops working after the first spray, is a dealbreaker).

on 11/3/2012 12:07:00 PM

Just used this for the first time and I love it. No residue, gets rid of all greasy areas! Gave it a 4 because some of it got like stuck on my scalp so it looked really white on a certain part but u just gotta really rub it in... I shouldn't apply this close to my scalp ! Other wise this stuff is great!!! I workout alot so i need a dry shampoo afterwards, especially on the days that I already have washed my hair.I will repurchase
UPDATE: made my scalp itchy after a week of use (maybe less) ... And my hair got oily again sometimes after using it so I would have to kee applying more ... Also gave me dandruff ... I do not know if this is meant for frequent use(doesn't seem like it) I now give this only 3 stars ... It's average. Klorane dry shampoo works way better and doesn't have any of these negatives to it

on 10/21/2012 11:13:00 AM

I love Oscar Blandi. A friend first introduced me to the dry shampoo over 4 years ago. I hate washing and blowdrying my hair, and when I use this product I can often get away with washing my hair only 1-2 times a week.
I make sure to run a thin powder into my roots, and really rub it in. Sometimes I apply it at night, other times I apply it before I blowdry my hair.
I love the smell and how fine the powder is. The best part is that I recently found it at Winners for only $12.
I've written a longer review and posted it here: http://www.ameliasgirlfriends.com/2012/10/sciences-gift-to-woman-dry-shampoo.html

on 10/15/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

HG of dry shampoos. It has a fresh scent, almost lemony I think. And the powder absorbs extremely fast. I'll apply it to my root area and I can rub it in very easily. I used to use baby powder, and while cheap it didn't always fully absorb so I'd have white spots. This absorbs easily and you can't see any remaining powder. Definitely worth it.

on 9/2/2012 2:45:00 AM

My hair can get oily, so i use this to extend the life of blowouts or to go an extra day without shampooing my hair.
I typically apply at night right at my roots, near my hairline and part. I wait a few minutes, then brush my hair and put into a bun for bed. It's still white-ish at this point. But in the morning, I brush and style and it looks great. If I do need to apply in the morning( or in the lockerroom after working out), I just brush more and tease my hair a bit and the whiteness goes away. But I feel it works best when applied at night before my hair actually gets too oily.
First, i like the applicator It's a powder, not a spray. There is a long tip with a small end so when I apply directly fom the bottle I have pretty good control over how much is applied. ( although thus did take me a few tries to master.)
Second, it doesnt feel like I'm wearing product. Other dry shampoos have made me feel as though my hair is coated but with this my hair feels normal.
Third, the 'travel size' is refillable! I bought the 1oz to see how I'd like it and now have the larger size to keep at home and add to the 1oz bottle to keep in my gym bag or when I'm traveling.
Fourth, I don't think you can tell ive skipped a shampoo. I feel like it might dull my roots a bit, but here's no obvious discoloring or change to the texture.
Although the bottle seems expensive, I find it lasts a long time. My original 1 oz travel size lasted 5-6 months using about once per week.