December 21, 2014 | 1797 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by HOPI87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo!!! I love the smell, and especially the fact that it works like it supposed to and adds volume. And the product lasts a LONG time...always a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

For me, this product is an indispensable part of my regimen. It lasts a LOT longer than any aerosol product, and it's very easy to control the amount that you use so I never end up with ashy-looking hair. I have black hair, for reference. This is great for freshening up my bangs, which tend to get oily quickly. I also use this to alternate days with washing my hair. I absolutely, absolutely love this. I'm not sure why it only has a 3.7 rating. The small bottle has lasted me for months and I use it all the time! It's the best dry shampoo I've ever used; maybe I just really don't like the fact that the aerosol sprays last about 1 week and die and the huge bottles are impossible to carry around.

I will purchase this for life. Can't say that for many of my products.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is ok. i'm not crazy about the lemony smell, and i really don't like that it leaves a powdery residue on my scalp (i can feel little powder pieces when i touch it!), but it does it's job just fine and doesn't leave white residue in my black hair. i suppose i would buy again, given the lack of options on the market (the klorane dry shampoo is my all time favorite, but the unreliable nozzle, which stops working after the first spray, is a dealbreaker).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just used this for the first time and I love it. No residue, gets rid of all greasy areas! Gave it a 4 because some of it got like stuck on my scalp so it looked really white on a certain part but u just gotta really rub it in... I shouldn't apply this close to my scalp ! Other wise this stuff is great!!! I workout alot so i need a dry shampoo afterwards, especially on the days that I already have washed my hair.I will repurchase
UPDATE: made my scalp itchy after a week of use (maybe less) ... And my hair got oily again sometimes after using it so I would have to kee applying more ... Also gave me dandruff ... I do not know if this is meant for frequent use(doesn't seem like it) I now give this only 3 stars ... It's average. Klorane dry shampoo works way better and doesn't have any of these negatives to it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by amelias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Oscar Blandi. A friend first introduced me to the dry shampoo over 4 years ago. I hate washing and blowdrying my hair, and when I use this product I can often get away with washing my hair only 1-2 times a week.
I make sure to run a thin powder into my roots, and really rub it in. Sometimes I apply it at night, other times I apply it before I blowdry my hair.
I love the smell and how fine the powder is. The best part is that I recently found it at Winners for only $12.
I've written a longer review and posted it here: http://www.ameliasgirlfriends.com/2012/10/sciences-gift-to-woman-dry-shampoo.html

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG of dry shampoos. It has a fresh scent, almost lemony I think. And the powder absorbs extremely fast. I'll apply it to my root area and I can rub it in very easily. I used to use baby powder, and while cheap it didn't always fully absorb so I'd have white spots. This absorbs easily and you can't see any remaining powder. Definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair can get oily, so i use this to extend the life of blowouts or to go an extra day without shampooing my hair.
I typically apply at night right at my roots, near my hairline and part. I wait a few minutes, then brush my hair and put into a bun for bed. It's still white-ish at this point. But in the morning, I brush and style and it looks great. If I do need to apply in the morning( or in the lockerroom after working out), I just brush more and tease my hair a bit and the whiteness goes away. But I feel it works best when applied at night before my hair actually gets too oily.
First, i like the applicator It's a powder, not a spray. There is a long tip with a small end so when I apply directly fom the bottle I have pretty good control over how much is applied. ( although thus did take me a few tries to master.)
Second, it doesnt feel like I'm wearing product. Other dry shampoos have made me feel as though my hair is coated but with this my hair feels normal.
Third, the 'travel size' is refillable! I bought the 1oz to see how I'd like it and now have the larger size to keep at home and add to the 1oz bottle to keep in my gym bag or when I'm traveling.
Fourth, I don't think you can tell ive skipped a shampoo. I feel like it might dull my roots a bit, but here's no obvious discoloring or change to the texture.
Although the bottle seems expensive, I find it lasts a long time. My original 1 oz travel size lasted 5-6 months using about once per week.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by vickysue

I've been using this product for more than a year now. It's super convenient when you don't have time or energy to wash your hair after a long day, and want your hair to look non-greasy for another day or so before you have time to wash it. I like to use this on days when I would otherwise wash my hair, but know that I'm going to work out in the next foreseeable day or so and don't want to waste my time or destroy my hair by excessive washing. I like to use this before I go to bed as well to prevent greasy hair when I get up (i.e., on days when my hair is not too greasy, but would be a bit greasy when I get up in the morning). I keep a bottle in my gym bag, and also a take a travel-sized bottle with me wherever I go. It lasts awhile--I'm probably only on my 2nd bottle of this. I like the non-aerosol version because I feel that I get more product out of the bottle. When the aerosol version runs out of product, it just sprays out the propellant, which doesn't do anything for your hair. I blew through a few bottles of the aerosol version before I figured out that I could control the product better through this delivery method. The smell isn't unpleasant--smells lemongrassy. However, if you are averse to smells, you may want to hold off on this or use very little of it. I have long, almost waist-length, slightly wavy, but otherwise straight Asian black hair, and it doesn't leave a white cast if you are careful about how much you use and just make sure to rub it in well and brush it out after you put it on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of this stuff, sorry! I have used quite a few dry shampoos and feel like I have the application process down pretty well but I didn't like the way this literally "sat" on top of my roots. It never actually seemed to work itself in my hair as other dry shampoos have, even with me massaging it into my hair and letting it sit for a while before brushing it out. I shook the can up and the first spray out of the can was an oily, white powder that smelled exactly like Lemon Pledge. Using this on my second day hair, my hair felt cleaner before than with this stuff. There are cheaper drugstore brands out there that blow this stuff away. Not a repurchase for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Application of this product was time consuming and messy!!! No white residue as long as you work it in very very very well.... Smell was pleasant - no chemicals involved with this product... that's a plus. It isn't my favorite though.