Sephora Eye make-up remover

2.8

on 3/1/2011 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This made my eyes burn! If you have sensitive eyes, do not buy this!

on 2/27/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I have liked a lot of Sephora brand products that I've used but this was terrible! It didn't remove my makeup, I lost a few eyelashes trying to get off mascara with this. I didn't like the oily feeling or my eyes getting really irritated and burning! I def won't be repurchasing this again. =/

This makeup remover is pretty great. It is decently priced and manages to take off my eye makeup without much force vs some of the drugstore eye makeup removers I have tried. :) It did not sting my eyes and I felt it was very gentle. Although they claim that it won't leave your lids greasy I felt it did leave my lids a little oily which is fine since I clean my face afterwards. Very great product. Would recommend it!

on 1/12/2011 2:01:00 AM

This product burned my eyes. I really wanted to love this and was praying it would work for me because it was inexpensive compared to the other major name brands at Sephora however it does not do a very good job of removing my mascara which is not even waterproof. I literally have to keep rubbing my lashes til they start falling out to get the mascara off. This is a return item for me. Thank goodness Sephora has a no hassle return policy.

on 9/30/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

completely removes my eye makeup! i really love this, and there's no oiliness, its almost like water (for me).
Removers i've used in the past leave mascara residue that shows up even though it looks as if makeup is completely removed.

on 9/29/2010 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't like the oily feeling after cleansing. The next morning I woke up, the residues of the mascara and eyeliner were under my eyes although I thought I cleaned them properly.

on 9/14/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

By looking at the reviews, eye makeup removers are clearly sensitive to each person. This one is not a favorite of mine. I still use it, because it's the only one I have at the moment. It does remove any eye makeup I may have, waterproof or otherwise, but I find it irritating to my eyes. Keep in mind, I suffer from bad allergies and have extremely sensitive eyes anyways, so I should probably go to a company like Avene, but this caught my attention for the price tag. I should mention that I do like the packaging. There is a small opening from which product comes out and it's very easy to apply to a cotton swab/Q-tip if you need precise application, without dipping into the bottle or wasting product.
I personally wouldn't buy it again, but I am sure it would work for those without such problematic eyes.

on 7/21/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product. I'm surprised at the bad reviews.

I dont find it oily at all and it removes all my make up easily. No stinging or anything.

Pity there are no sephoras in the UK so i'm going to make mine last.

on 7/3/2010 11:45:00 PM

The burns my lids. Boo, sephora, boo! Also it won't remove loreal HIP gel liner... Further attempts to remove with this product made the burn alarmingly worse. I will return this.

on 12/26/2009 9:15:00 PM

I just recently bought this product....not sure if it has changed since all the bad reviews.....but I REALLY like it. It is not oily at all...does not burn my eyes and takes everything off very easily. It has a squirt top so I think that has changed from what I read in past reviews here. I am not overly fond of Neutrogena or the Avon removers....so this is now my HG eye makeup remover!!!