November 26, 2014 | 1562 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Danielleeee

I have bought many mascara products out of curiousity to see if anything could beat how much I love this product. Nothing compares. Even the most expensive brands! I always go back to this. It delivers everything you want and look for in a mascara. Period!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by msaer8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Maybelline's Falsies for like 5 years and I had the urge to buy this. I watched and read so many good reviews on this, some reviews even comparing the two. But unfortunately it didn't work for me! I'm pretty sad about it because it looks so sleek and lots of asian girls with crap lashes like mine loved it! But it weighed my lashes all the way down (I used the waterproof one hoping it would hold like the Maybelline waterproof formulas) and wasn't as voluminous as my Falsies! It was only $5 at walmart so try it? Maybe it will work for you! Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

HG mascara!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used this since I started make up which was in highschool and 10 years later I'm still using this. I have tried many products but found that they don't give me volume/length (yes length lol) as this product does. It doesn't clump or flake which is amazing! I don't use this on my bottom lashes as it does smear a bit, I use rimmel lash accelerator for that. I combine this with my diorshow maximizer lash plumping serum and get perfect lashes, people always ask if I'm wearing falsies ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't like it. It's kinda clumpy and leaves my lashes really wet and heavy. It also smudges SO much!! just terrible overall

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to warm up to this mascara. When the tube is new, it's a mess. The formula is very, very wet, so if you're not extremely careful it will get everywhere and smudge like crazy. But once the tube has dried out a bit, I love it. It gives fantastic volume and the mascara is jet black. It does have a tendency to clump if you're not careful, but I accept this as a reality of dealing with a mascara that deposits so much volume on your lashes.

Another reason why it's not HG for me, is that it smudges onto my lower lids throughout the day. It's definitely not waterproof either. If I don't take it off before a shower, I'll come out looking like I put greasepaint under my eyes. Even so, I'll probably buy this mascara again if I see it on a sale.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

I got this as part of a goodie bag my friend gave me. Considering how mascaras always seem to disappoint besides my trusty Lash Power by Clinique I wasn't expecting a whole lot.

This made my lashes so full and long! Really separates every lash and it makes it look fluttery. Unfortunately it was a mess putting it on because product would get onto my face. I experienced the worse smudging with this mascara. It's also a pain in the ass to remove as well. It never wants to come off.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by 36CHAMBERSAGAIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the messiest mascara i've ever tried. No matter how much I wipe off the brush before I apply it, how careful I am, I end up getting this EVERYWHERE. This has never happened to me with any other mascaras before. Once its on it looks fine but I would not repurchase because its such a PITA to apply.

EDIT: Really dislike. After around 2 months, it starts to get really gloopy and clumpy and theres no way to get it to look good. DNW.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this mascara for about a month, and from what I've experienced using almost daily, it's a fantastic mascara. It gives beautiful volume and length with an intense black - when I put on two coats, my Asian sparse, short lashes transform into those va-va-voom lashes that I could only dream of! Taking it off with makeup wipes could be very easily done, too. The downsides are that it does smudge under the eyes and I don't know if it's the mascara or not, but my right eye area has been a little flaky, dry, and red.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by sleeperchancetodream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually wear dark brown mascara, but this is one of the few truly black ones I can pull off. Color = A+ My eyelashes are very thick, and fairly long, so I just need something to add a bit of volume and length, mostly to just draw more attention to them. This does just that.

The only negatives are that it's very wet, so this probably isn't for beginners. Along with that, it always leaves a bit of smudginess under my eyes by the end of the day. So I'll be using this until it's gone, then I'm trying something else. I might buy it again if I can't find anything better.