St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hexylcinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CI 16035), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (CI 42090)

on 11/9/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really wonderful product for the price (I got it for under $3). It is very creamy, moderately moisturizing and creates a good lather with a pleasant, inoffensive scent that lingers a bit after your shower. Basically, it does the job and the creamy consistency makes it feel more luxurious than some other pricier body washes! I kind of wish the packaging was cuter because I'm just vain like that...But really it's a great product that I'd highly recommend if you are seeking a good quality, budget shower gel.

on 10/6/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have been using different Dove body washes for the last few years, and I love them too, but I don't feel like they always rinse off very well. I use St. Ives face scrub, so I decided to give this a shot (it's cheaper than Dove too). I am so glad I did! I have pretty dry, sundamaged skin from living in the Vegas sun my whole life, and I love the calming moisture this wash gives. Smells fab too (and I am not usually a warm scent person, but this is more of a almondy/oatmeal smell, unlike most vanilla like smells that come with oatmeal washes).

No real complaints at all. The price is perfect, it works great. St. Ives is underloved in my opinion.

on 10/6/2012 2:24:00 AM

I really enjoy St.Ives body washes they are not too expensive and they don't have parabens, I always repurchase them. I usually go for this one in the cooler months and the citrus one in the warmer months but it doesn't really matter they are both great. The only one I don't like is the sea salt one, the sea salt gets everywhere and dries up in clumps and it clogs the bottle and I don't recommend it.

Such a lovely and comforting scent! It is also very moisturizing and lathers up to a cushiony foam with my Salux wash clothes.

on 8/12/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Lots of body washes irritate my skin or give me a rash, but this doesn't at at all! It has a very nice slightly sweet, fresh scent that isn't too overpowering. It is super moisturizing and makes my skin feel really nice. Works great as a shaving gel!

on 8/5/2012 10:34:00 PM

A scented body wash that doesn't make me breakout or give me a rash? Miracle! I'm on my second bottle. I think it was about 4 bucks at Target for a pretty sizeable bottle. I use it as a shave cream and bubble bath as well.

I have eczema and psoriasis and haven't had any issues using this product.

on 8/2/2012 5:26:00 PM

I give it 4 lippies. It's nice smelling, quite moisturizing. Not something extraordinary, but nice. I would repurchase.
Though I remember using something like shower butter from Olay which was super moisturizing and shaving with it was so devine.

on 8/1/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is a great body wash for dry skin, i used to get one patch of dry skin on my side i could never fix it with many lotions till this body wash (: solved the problem will buy again esspecially when on sale 2 for 4.99 @CVS

on 5/31/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've used a lot of body washes over the years (expensive and cheap-everything in between), and this is the first time trying this St. Ives one. I grabbed it off the shelf basically because I knew that St. Ives doesn't contain parabens, and I've used some of their other products (apricot scrub and lotion) here and there with great results.

This stuff is really good. I've been able to skip the body lotion afterwards, and that's saying a lot as my skin is usually dry all year round. It's been humid where I live, lately, but that has never stopped me from slathering on lotion and/or oil. So, this wash really is really moisturizing without residue. It cleans thoroughly, smells creamy but doesn't leave any scent after showering.

on 5/15/2012 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

In a matter of a few days this fixed my boyfriend's ultra dry skin. His dry skin bumps are gone. I don't like it on my normal to oily skin, but it has done a fantastic job on his.

Popular Gels/Soaps