September 18, 2014 | 1406 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

I like this stuff ok. I needed a new moisturizer because my old one had no SPF. After a few days of research, I decided to go with this one. I am glad I did! It is a light, simple moisturizer. Nothing fancy, but does exactly what I want it to do. I WILL say that it can get a bit greasy, and it has a strong "sunscreen" scent to it, but those are minor problems. Good moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by petalofrose

This is a great alternative to Neutrogena Ulta Sheer Dry Touch sunblock. Sometimes, I just don't like applying Neutorgena's sunblock because it's feels thick. I'm also usually in the office so it doesn't require applying a high SPF daily. Olay feels lightweight and it absorbs quite nicely after a couple of minutes. Afterwards, I just put some baby powder or concealer/pressed powder. Thankfully, it hasn't made my sensitive skin break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by sarahmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best spf daily moisturizer I have used thus far. Its very lightweight (watery consistency), moisturizing, and doesn't clog my pores. It also contains physical sunscreen ingredients that works well with my sensitive skin. It does have a light fragrance, but its pleasant and unobtrusive. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

1/25/2014
I stopped using this a long time ago. If you have combo-dry skin this is probably ok. This stuff can get greasy. It protects your skin but does get oily. Great for price but these days I use Shiseidos urban sunscreen

Good sunscreen. When first putting it on it does appear white but give it like 2-5min and it goes away. I used to use alot of sunscreens from neutrogena that left my face greasy and/or had a white cast. This does none of that.Maybe in the warmer months I will try spf30 but for now this is fine. This doesnt break me out or make me greasy either. I thought $6 for the little jar was a bit much but now that I've had this for a little over a month, the price isnt too bad. Worth a try

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by depthgauge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by kristy88au

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got milia all over my chest as a result of this moisturizer. I wish I'd checked the MUA reviews first because I notice a lot of people have reported strange reactions. I think this just confirms, you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

As a result of usage of Retinoid, my skin was partly dry and very sensitive. My normal skin is very oily but now I know how people with dry skin feel. Because of my acne scars, I have to wear a foundation and I know that in general foundations are not best thing for the skin. I wear this under my foundation and I am good for the whole day. My eyes are usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this is the only product that does not bother my eyes. Overall, I am very happy with the product as it says what it does. The only thing that I do not care for is the design of the package. You can lose and waste the product if you squeeze the bottle too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this when i don't want to go out and am going to lounge about the house. It's lovely with zinc oxide which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a very creamy moisturizer and milky. it has a frangrance to it although it shouldn't if it's marketed to sensitive skin users.. but whatever it doesn't irritate me. it's probably to mask the light sunscreen scent. it's a little floral? not sure how to describe it, it doesnt linger so dont worry. It absorbs right away and doesnt leave a white cast, it can however make you look a little greasy/oily if youre using too much of it. because of the squeeze bottle the tendency is to use more than you actually need. Be sure to apply to the neck and ears as well! they need just as much TLC as the face. I don't wear this on a sunny day or if i know im going to be in the direct sunlight long (the spf 15 is too low for prolonged sun exposure ..well for me anyway) when i know im going to be outside or out shopping etc, --not like playing sports in the sun out, but you get my idea. i use the olay sensitive spf 30. i'll do a review for that too. i use actual sunscreen if i know im going to be in the diRECT sun for a long time or if i know its going to be a very sunny day. you shouldn't buy this anywhere but from Wal-mart (i'm not promoting it or anything) because frankly, why would you pay more when you don't have to? i see this at CVS and Target and Rite Aid for over 11 dollars when it's only 8 (?ish) there. you get the option of buying a 4oz or a 6oz for a few dollars more. --i bought and used the 4oz bottle frequently but not daily and it lasted me just under a year. i've only had to repurchase once. so it'll last quite some time. another thing. when youre getting this look for the formulation with ZINC OXIDE and OCTINOXATE as the sunscreen's active ingredients. i've heard of others suffering from congestion, breakouts, or redness and irritation because of a "new" formulation (with AVOBENZONE). if you can't find it(or on a budget) try getting the Equate (Wal-mart) version, it's the same formulation as the one with ZINC OXIDE in it.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Amyish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES!!!! Good moisturizers are the hardest thing to find and I found it! This will not clog your pores and it will moisturize fairly dry skin too plus it has SPF, which I thought would for sure breakout my stupid sensitive skin but noooope :) so now my skin is protected from the sun and clear. Two things I thought could not coexist. Its so cheap and great but getting the sensitive skin formula is key (Less irritants).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by savliving

I really adore this sunscreen. I need a combo of an ss and moisturizer. At night I alternate between retin a gel and PC BHA 2% as needed, so an everyday sunscreen is a must. The zinc is a plus as well. I live in the humidity of south Georgia and this doesn't sweat off. I sweat just walking out the front door here so that is a must. Of course during the summer I need more protection some days, but this is awesome. I usually apply a hydrator before applying but otherwise everything is so simple with this guy. And I finally started family and friends on this product as well. There is usually always a deal on this somewhere as well.