Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 7/14/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this for years as a teenager and in my early 20's and then they reformulated (added avobenzone, a chemical sunscreen). My skin hates chemical sunscreens and it made me break out like crazy so I stopped. I hopped around between moisturizers from the cheap drugstore ones to high end department store brands, never really finding one I liked again. My skin is oily, but combination with dry patches and I have mild-moderate acne. This makes moisturizers a tricky thing. Apparently others had the same issue I did and Olay was bombarded with customer complaints to bring back the old formula. Well, they actually listened and brought it back (packaged as the "classic formula" -no chemical sunscreens, just zinc oxide and oxtinoxate)! I picked it back up again and couldn't be happier with this light simple moisturizer. My bottle reads: "Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive." The Complete line has a few other moisturizers marketed towards other skin types (Normal and Combo)- these contain the avobenzone that break a lot of people out. The Sensitive classic formula is the only way to go. I've used this now every single day for the past 2 years and my skin rarely breaks out now. It moisturizes great in both the summer and winter months and never leaves me greasy. The price is great and I can pick it up at Walmart while I grocery shop- I love when I don't have to hunt for stuff or buy online. My only complaint is I wish it contained a higher SPF (maybe a 20 or 30?), but I still wouldn't try anything else. Props to Olay for listening to their customers. This is a tried and true HG.

on 6/23/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this! My bottle reads exactly, "Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum spf 15 sensitive". At $10 from Walmart it was a major bargain; I normally pay between $12-15 for a "good" moisturizer. To me a good moisturizer: blends in well, is non-greasy, not shiny, doesn't itch or irritate when you apply it, won't break you out, creamy, NOT thick, doesn't feel heavy or like it's "suffocating" your skin, and a major bonus if it contains spf. I've got mild, acne prone skin; clear and smooth for the most part, with oily AND dry areas. I've tried several of MUA's acclaimed moisturizers, all ds brands. Among them: Cerave (gave me strange, plastic-looking skin, didn't blend in, felt heavy, broke me out the worst), Nivea, the white/blue jar (very thick/greasy/shiny formula), Aveeno Positively Radiant (dull complexion and made me oily after a few hours), and Pond's nourishing moisturizing creme (my 2nd favorite behind Olay, just a tad bit too dewy/shiny). Olay is fabulous, though. The formula is quite thin, but not liquidy, blends completely in, leaves me moisturized in my dry places, dries to a soft, matte touch that leaves behind a healthy-looking "glow", and doesn't deteriorate on me or make me oilier throughout the day. I'm so glad I took a chance on this, I'll buy it over and over. This is as good as it gets for me!

on 6/14/2012 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I would re-purchase,1,000 X yes! I recently started using it about a month ago when I finally decided to be smart and start using sunscreen daily. Well, more like got scared into wearing sunscreen when a boss, who has fair skin around the same color as mine had to get skin cancer removed.
At first I was reluctant to try it, as I thought it would be greasy. I had tried some of my mom's moisturizer with sunscreen back in the day (think 12ish years ago) when they were still thick and made your face oily. But when I finally tried it (after getting a sunburn...) it sunk right in, leaving my skin silky smooth! It's very lightweight but after about a month using it my skin has never been better. Yes, it does have a strong sunscreen smell, but just think of it like being on a vacay lol.

on 6/9/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this stuff ok. I needed a new moisturizer because my old one had no SPF. After a few days of research, I decided to go with this one. I am glad I did! It is a light, simple moisturizer. Nothing fancy, but does exactly what I want it to do. I WILL say that it can get a bit greasy, and it has a strong "sunscreen" scent to it, but those are minor problems. Good moisturizer!

on 5/20/2012 8:42:00 AM

This is a great alternative to Neutrogena Ulta Sheer Dry Touch sunblock. Sometimes, I just don't like applying Neutorgena's sunblock because it's feels thick. I'm also usually in the office so it doesn't require applying a high SPF daily. Olay feels lightweight and it absorbs quite nicely after a couple of minutes. Afterwards, I just put some baby powder or concealer/pressed powder. Thankfully, it hasn't made my sensitive skin break out.

on 4/18/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The best spf daily moisturizer I have used thus far. Its very lightweight (watery consistency), moisturizing, and doesn't clog my pores. It also contains physical sunscreen ingredients that works well with my sensitive skin. It does have a light fragrance, but its pleasant and unobtrusive. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/12/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

1/25/2014
I stopped using this a long time ago. If you have combo-dry skin this is probably ok. This stuff can get greasy. It protects your skin but does get oily. Great for price but these days I use Shiseidos urban sunscreen

Good sunscreen. When first putting it on it does appear white but give it like 2-5min and it goes away. I used to use alot of sunscreens from neutrogena that left my face greasy and/or had a white cast. This does none of that.Maybe in the warmer months I will try spf30 but for now this is fine. This doesnt break me out or make me greasy either. I thought $6 for the little jar was a bit much but now that I've had this for a little over a month, the price isnt too bad. Worth a try

on 3/6/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 10/27/2011 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got milia all over my chest as a result of this moisturizer. I wish I'd checked the MUA reviews first because I notice a lot of people have reported strange reactions. I think this just confirms, you get what you pay for.

on 9/16/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a result of usage of Retinoid, my skin was partly dry and very sensitive. My normal skin is very oily but now I know how people with dry skin feel. Because of my acne scars, I have to wear a foundation and I know that in general foundations are not best thing for the skin. I wear this under my foundation and I am good for the whole day. My eyes are usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this is the only product that does not bother my eyes. Overall, I am very happy with the product as it says what it does. The only thing that I do not care for is the design of the package. You can lose and waste the product if you squeeze the bottle too much.