October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Candlelight

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lisses11

How could you beat a $1 glossy that is even half way decent?? I have this in a few shades but my fav is watermelon. Its fairly pigmented, has a nice shine, not too sticky or slimy AND has SPF. WINNING!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful peachy nude that doesn't wash me out. Its slightly lighter in tone than Pink Kiss. I use this often with a bronze smokey eye, but its not so light that I can't wear it with just eyeliner and mascara. Love! Definitely would repurchase. I think this lipgloss is the best of the $1 elf items.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this color because I saw some videos on yt about it and decided to get it especially since it only cost $1...STEAL!!! Its a very pretty subtle/neutral champagne color with high shine and it smells pretty good too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a must have! I LOVE this lip gloss so much!!! It's a soft pale peach colour with subtle shimmer and on lips this looks just lovely. The smell is nice as well. I have some high end lip glosses, but this is the most favourite! I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the consistency of this lipgloss, and it has decent color payoff. For $1, this is definitely a steal. Will continue to buy these as they are quickly becoming some of my favorite lipglosses!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not a fan of this gloss. The price is great and the scent is fine but lets talk about the super glossy shine? Maybe the tube i bought didnt have it in it...but what was in it was this frosty cakey orangy color that burned the mess out of my mouth when i wiped it off. If I wanted a gloss to burn I would have bought some Duwop. This one was not for me. I'll end with the phrase " You get what you pay for"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by xxChaiChaixx

I had head so much about this product, it was all over YouTube. I had to pick one up myself. At first i really wasn't a fan of it, a couple days later i tried it again. Paired it with a light nude lipstick. I loved it! The first time i had tried it i put to much one, causing the product to be very sticky on my lips. Just a small amount is needed, it looks amazing, even under bare lips. Smells great and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by AMANDAT89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Perfect lipgloss for $1!? How can you beat that! I never like buying high end lipstick or lipgloss because I feel like its a waste of money. This color is beautiful and goes very well with Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

To be honest I only pruchased this product because of the amazing reviews. I was shopping for makeup brushes on the E.L.F. website recently, and because I had a 50% off everything coupon I went ahead and got a whole bunch of their products that had good reviews.
For $1 this product is a steal (as well as most other E.L.F. products that I have tried).

The color is a soft champagne/nude that will look good on pretty much any skin tone. I tend to this of such shade as better suited for people with a slightly darker complexion, but I am super pale and this gloss still looks great.
The staying power is great and comparable to any other higher priced gloss. The scent was a huge surprise for me since I expected it to smell vanilla/caramel-y due to the color, but it actually smells like Smarties (to me at least).

Love it and will repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

This is product is great! I orignally bought it for a science fair project so see which brand of lip gloss would the longest (I got this one since it is so cheap and I thought it wouldn't stay on very long), but I was wrong. It's a bit sticky but I'm not afraid to loose it because it only $1. Thumbs up!