April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Candlelight

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful peachy nude that doesn't wash me out. Its slightly lighter in tone than Pink Kiss. I use this often with a bronze smokey eye, but its not so light that I can't wear it with just eyeliner and mascara. Love! Definitely would repurchase. I think this lipgloss is the best of the $1 elf items.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this color because I saw some videos on yt about it and decided to get it especially since it only cost $1...STEAL!!! Its a very pretty subtle/neutral champagne color with high shine and it smells pretty good too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a must have! I LOVE this lip gloss so much!!! It's a soft pale peach colour with subtle shimmer and on lips this looks just lovely. The smell is nice as well. I have some high end lip glosses, but this is the most favourite! I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the consistency of this lipgloss, and it has decent color payoff. For $1, this is definitely a steal. Will continue to buy these as they are quickly becoming some of my favorite lipglosses!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not a fan of this gloss. The price is great and the scent is fine but lets talk about the super glossy shine? Maybe the tube i bought didnt have it in it...but what was in it was this frosty cakey orangy color that burned the mess out of my mouth when i wiped it off. If I wanted a gloss to burn I would have bought some Duwop. This one was not for me. I'll end with the phrase " You get what you pay for"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by xxChaiChaixx

I had head so much about this product, it was all over YouTube. I had to pick one up myself. At first i really wasn't a fan of it, a couple days later i tried it again. Paired it with a light nude lipstick. I loved it! The first time i had tried it i put to much one, causing the product to be very sticky on my lips. Just a small amount is needed, it looks amazing, even under bare lips. Smells great and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by AMANDAT89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Perfect lipgloss for $1!? How can you beat that! I never like buying high end lipstick or lipgloss because I feel like its a waste of money. This color is beautiful and goes very well with Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

To be honest I only pruchased this product because of the amazing reviews. I was shopping for makeup brushes on the E.L.F. website recently, and because I had a 50% off everything coupon I went ahead and got a whole bunch of their products that had good reviews.
For $1 this product is a steal (as well as most other E.L.F. products that I have tried).

The color is a soft champagne/nude that will look good on pretty much any skin tone. I tend to this of such shade as better suited for people with a slightly darker complexion, but I am super pale and this gloss still looks great.
The staying power is great and comparable to any other higher priced gloss. The scent was a huge surprise for me since I expected it to smell vanilla/caramel-y due to the color, but it actually smells like Smarties (to me at least).

Love it and will repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by l4pkwyflyer

This is product is great! I orignally bought it for a science fair project so see which brand of lip gloss would the longest (I got this one since it is so cheap and I thought it wouldn't stay on very long), but I was wrong. It's a bit sticky but I'm not afraid to loose it because it only $1. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Can't believe this baby is only $1! It works better than some of my HE glosses that cost more than $20. Candlelight is a medium pinky coral beige with subtle golden shimmer. It's a sticky gloss, and once applied, it looks and feels great. It's the perfect opacity where it tones down the natural redness in my lips, but still let some of my natural colors show through so that it looks natural. It's long lasting because it's sticky, and it's also very hydrating too. I love using this alone. The size is pretty good too, just a little smaller than the VS beauty rush glosses. It smells like grapes, with isn't an offensive smell to me at all, and the smell disappears pretty quickly too, and there's not taste. I would definitely repurchase, and I want to try more colors too.