December 25, 2014 | 1468 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Malt Shake

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by AMP519

LOVE this lipgloss! Gives my lips the perfect amount of color, lasts a while, AND doesn't leave my lips dry at all! I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great "my lips but better" shade. This color looks beautifully natural, perfect for everyday looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

A pretty pinky-brown nude color. Not heavily pigmented, but does add a bit of color. The shine is nice, glossy but not overly so. Stays on pretty well. I love that it has SPF, especially for summer when I am outdoors much more. I like to have something more than a lipbalm on even when I am just hanging around outside, but I want SPF. It's really a can't-go-wrong product for the price. What more could I want for a buck? (I would definitely pay more than that for this gloss.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by emigyaru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, the color swatches on E.L.F.'s website is totally off. It's actually a dark brown color, but more sheer on the lips. I actually enjoy this gloss more than I expected, as I'm not a big lip gloss fan. I have pigmented lips despite my fair skin color, and this gloss gives it an amazing nude look. Big plus. I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by iamdancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this shade at Target for $1, I was hoping for a darker, more brown-ish color, but it turned out to be a lighter color that worked as a really pretty nice nude for everyday. I have two-toned lips because I have tan South Asian skin, and I like that this is something that I can wear all the time. I don't find it sticky at all and as long as my lips are not chapped or extremely dry, I don't even need to apply balm before putting this on. The packaging is fine; I like the slant-tip applicator. I've pretty much used this up and I plan to go get some more. HIghly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by amberjean1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love that ELF has a lip gloss for $1 with SPF 15! I have very fair skin & I think the color of the product in the tube is pretty accurate when I apply it (brownish/mauve). The staying power is excellent and the formula is not sticky. My only complaint - the taste, it reminds me of the flavor of children's chewable vitamins.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by bethbr00tality

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this color. It went really well with my natural lip color. It was only a dollar. The texture is nice. There's really nothing bad to say about this product, and it's more than you'd expect from a $1 lipgloss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

1. color looks nothing like swatch online; more orange-toned than pinky/mauve.
2. formula is nice, applies well and lasts for quite a while

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good gloss for the price, as many reviewers have mentioned. The color looks dark in the tube but on my pigmented lips, you can't really see any color payoff, which is my only complaint. I wore this over a mauve lipliner today and after a morning of eating and drinking, there was still shine on my lips!
...
The tube is really simple and plain, but the applicator tip is nice with a slanted tip. The gloss isn't too sticky and it has SPF 15. The scent isn't that strong to me. Overall, there isn't anything particularly novel about this product, but it's a great staple for any cosmetic collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by freckleP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Malt shake is such a nice nude color and it's pigmented enough to wear it on its own and look great too. The consistency is very thick and so it stays put for ages. I love that the color is so wearable and there is no shimmer.
I gave it one less lippy because of the smell. If it was a tad less strong it would be peeerrrfect!