July 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Natural Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Endit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This and EM's Light Pink are both face colors that sound identical from their descriptions, even though the colors are a bit different. Light Pink looks like cotton candy and has fine white/pearl sparkle, Natural is darker and purple tinted, with tons of larger silver sparkles. I wondered if there really was any difference though since they are 2 different products, so I got a sample. And yes, there's a difference. Light Pink is pretty invisible and works great. Natural is ridiculously shiny, like "look at me and get ready to be blinded". I wouldn't dare step outside in full sunlight with this. And it's not just the amount of shine that's bad. You can see the silver color and it's not a soft shimmer, it's a frost finish and noticeable. It mimics oily skin too. I tried using a light hand and not much, but you can always see it. Probably perfect as a highlighter or eyeshadow, but this is not wanted to use it as. Maybe to use it up I'll just blend microscopic amounts into my silk dust to use it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the sample size of this with my samples. i didn't liek it too much. Its ok, i just get a grimey look from it kinda grey. i dont know maybe its just not suited to my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by slsk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Even after reading all the comments around here, I was still surprised at how light this blush is. I put it next to my foundation (Light Medium) and it's lighter than the foundation. Therefore, it's not really a traditional blush. It is more of a highlighter, but I'm also using it as a really pretty "natural" eyeshadow. I could see using this as a body shimmer, as well, for a night out. With all the EDM products, I love that it's natural, organic, and vegan and beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 4:57:00 AM More reviews by EternalKudra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I must be super pale, because I can use this as a blush and can't imagine it as a highlighter. It's really, really subtle as a blush, but adds color to my cheeks in that "no makeup" sort of way, which is sometimes what I want, just a healthy glow that doesn't look like I have blush on. I also don't really find that the shimmer shows up on me much compared to how it looks in the pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Sesheta

I love this blush. I have very pale skin...most blushers look horribly dark on me. This just gives a lovely natural glow. I have pretty sallow skin and the colour just looks totally natural and for once, when I have foundation on I don't look aneamic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 2:42:00 AM More reviews by e_L_L_e

this isn't a blush, but rather a "face color." it's just a shimmery translucent powder. the shimmer is somewhat subdued, so it's appropriate for daytime use. this can be used by itself to brighten up the complexion, but that's too sparkly for me. i like to mix it with a loose powder to set my makeup. if you use a denser brush and really pack it on, it's a very pretty highlighter. i wonder consider repurchasing it, it's just that i have too many highlighting products. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I really like this blush but as other people have shared -its not pigmented in a way that actually adds color to the face but rather a highlighter sort of 'blush'. I really like the shimmery sheen of it - in the container it looks purpley but goes on as a kind of soft silver with the faintest hint of mauve - barely noticeable unless you layer it on. I like to use this in addition to other blushes because with just a touch of color applied before it, it has a lovely tone to it. I would love it if it had just a hit more of the mauve - so that it could live up to the EM description of being perfect for a no makeup day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by stiera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this as a face color. I wouldn't bother with it as a blush, as it's so light, but as an all over face color it gives a lovely 'soft focus' finish. I've used this sans foundation for a very dewy look. I've used it over foundation and a finishing powder for an airbrushed look. I've used it just over foundation for a very natural glowy look. I love this face color, and have already repurchased it one time. It's gorgeous and versatile. The color itself is a *very* light silver-mauve color. It blends well into finishing powders, foundations, or just your natural skin. A little goes a long way, and it can also be layered up for a bit for light coverage on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Natural Blush speaks for itself, it's a natural looking blush..although I don't use it as a blush because I like a little more color on my cheeks than this pale, sparkly blusher. This color is more of a face powder. It doesn't add color to your cheeks it just adds shine. I like this blush because I use it as an all over face color and it adds just enough sparkles to my face to make me look fresh and wide awake. I use it as an eyeshadow and an eyeshadow base too. I also use it to highlight my eyes, my shoulder, and chest area. This blush is beautiful on when used on a romantic night out and you need to GLOW! This color is the exact match to Silk Naturals, Mineral Glow. This blush is not what it's said to be, it's actually a lot more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by edwark

I guess I'm very VERY fair, because this blush shows up on me just fine... Very natural, very nice.