April 18, 2014 | 930 users online

Conditioner - Trader Joe's - Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used together with the (drying) shampoo this is not moisturizing enough to keep my hair from frizzing up. However used on its own it's a pretty average conditioner. It seems I am slightly allergic to something in this though, just like the shampoo, and it can make me itchy. I will use it up but not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JMNeaves

All Pros

-Great price
-Smells delicious
-Thick consistency for great moisture
-Mostly natural ingredients
-Curlygirl friendly :)

Thumbs up - I didn't realize TJ's had such high quality personal care products!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ainedwyn

I really like this, it pairs well with the shampoo! I started using this about a week n a half ago and have noticed a huge difference. My hair is softer, lighter, fuller, and my natural volume is back. I've never tried any other organic shampoo and conditioners but I would recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by luxed2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually don't have luck with cheapo/drugstore conditioners but this is one of the few that allows me to get a comb through my thick, tangly hair. Lots of slip, softens hair instantly. Under $3! and works better than much more expensive conditioners I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This did not moisturize my hair enough and left it very poofy. I got major tangles with this. My hairs would need to separated when dry, as they would sometimes stick together, as if there was residue on it. Am using it up as a shave cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this conditioner. Not sure if it's ALL-natural, but it's mostly natural ingredients. Works suprisingly well, I even skipped my keratin conditioner that I normally use and my wavy thick hair was easy to style, blow, straighten, etc. Leaves the hair silky. Also I love the smell - kind of a subtle slightly citrus herbal scent. Very clean and spa-like scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ashleymirdita

amazing!! so cheap yet SO good. makes my hair feel its softest

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the conditioner. I use it as a co-wash, detangling rinse, and even a small dollop as a leave in if I am air drying my hair in a bun or ponytail. Its wonderful. Ingredients are yummy, and it smells fresh and fruity, like mangos? I use with the corresponding shampoo, and I will definitely repurchase. During the winter, I add a big squeeze of jojoba oil into the bottle - it helps lock in even more hydration during the cold winter months! I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

didnt condition my hair enough, gave it to my little son. great price, great ingredients, wish it came in a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this product works so well. I use a solid shampoo bar so my hair, which I have been growing out, was getting really tangled. I wanted a natural conditioner but I didn't want to spend too much money. I have had a good experience with all things Trader Joe brand so I gave this a shot and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else. Plus the bottle is big so it will probably last a while.