December 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Liquid - Hourglass - Veil Fluid Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by mexpert

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great coverage, love the Dewey finish, and is the only foundation that doesn't make me break out! I highly recommend this foundation and it's anti aging!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

I so, so, so wanted to love this foundation. After reading all the great anti-aging properties it has and the natural properties, I wanted this to be my HG! However, although I do "like" the foundation, I do not love it, and for the price, I would need to love it. I am going to finish the bottle, because I do like the dewy appearance that it gives me, it is not worth the money spent. I like something more full coverage, which I thought this was going to be; however it does feel more like a tinted moisturizer and transfers easily to clothes/cell phone/etc. It also did this after I set it with Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten. Like I said, I will finish but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation isn't for me... If your looking for age correction , a dewy finish and plumping then this will work . I def will say its not for everybody but for the right person it can be great..( I tried it on many friends with diff skin n concerns wanting to love it) it has good ingredients like synthe 6 with apparently fills in wrinkles and a skin tightener called ST PH. The colors are very bizarre I must say... I feel like the tinted moist by this brand is much much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

This foundation is gross, at least on me it is. On a recent Sephora order, I received a sample of this in shade No 1 (Ivory) and decided to wear it today. I'm NC20/25 ish/BB warm sand so most shades called Ivory usually blend in ok for me or may even run a touch light -- so you can imagine how shocked I was when I looked at the product on my finger to see it look so dark (and organgey)! Sephora website describes this shade as "fair with pink undertones", there is no way I can imagine anyone who is fair with pink undertones to match to the No 1 Ivory shade -- the shade that I used was more like NC37. Regardless of the shade match, I tried it on my face anyway (I wasn't going out today so the ill shade match was no big deal for me today). The coverage is light-medium and had a dewy-ish finish that just felt sticky-ish. After a couple hours, it greased up on me and got very shiny eventhough I had set it with translucent powder. It also oxidized (so got even more orangey) and settled into pores and lines. All this could be due to the fact that this foundation is not right for my combo skin and it might be better for someone with drier skin -- but I still cannot get over how the Ivory shade can be so dark and orangey. At $70 CDN and $60US a bottle, I would not recommend this to anyone until they try a sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by FrauleinM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When your skin is in good shape, it looks really great - very dewy and refined. Evens out lighter blemishes. If you need more coverage, add powder or concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this foundation, and while the formula itself isn't bad the color is. I am very fair skinned with red undertones so in general it's difficult for me to find foundations that work. I got 3 different samples of the fairest shades they have, No. 0 Porcelain, No. 1 Ivory and No. 1.5 Nude. When I first put on the No. 0 Porcelain it seemed to be blending nicely into my skin, until I finished up and saw an orange line of demarcation where the foundation ended and my natural skin started. Not just a line but straight up orange, I couldn't believe it! And of course the other 2 colors were too dark for my skin as well. I do have to say that the company itself is amazing!! I was given very generous samples of the foundation as well as their primer, all recommended to me based on my skin type. Because of this I'll definitely be looking into some of the other products they carry and hope to have better results with them!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does not set and remains wet. Turned much deeper orange in under an hour on the face. It's unwearable. I have dry combo skin. I wouldn't rec this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahjane123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LADIES PLEASE NOTE!!!... You do NOT need to apply a primer before applying this foundation-it is already built in! I just got back from Sephora and that is what the ladies tell me. Thus far, I am really impressed with the quality and coverage of the makeup. It did look a little caked on some spots but I think its because I need to exfoliate, its been a while. When applied correctly, I think everyone will have great results too. My skin looks younger, fresher with a "dewy" look-something I never had when I wore loose powder, so the change is nice. It is really expensive but I hope it lasts a while to off set the cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlarge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product in hopes of it being amazing. I have moderately dry skin and after reading reviews on Sephora's website I decided to purchase this foundation. The texture is great the coverage is good.That being said I had to get a new bottle because the first time I used it the bottle was leaking product out of the back of it .After wearing for about 1hr. it started to melt off of my face. It transfers very easily and even though I used a primer (Hourglass) and a setting powder. This foundation was a huge disappointment for me It is NOT worth the $. I really wanted to love this because it is vegan and has no harsh chemicals.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yuck! Not a "veil" at all, more like a sticky wet blanket. Sat on top of the skin and somehow made me look both greasy and flaky at the same time. Lightest color was still too dark and came out orangey. Everything I put on top of it - blush and highlight - was gone within an hour or two, which is definitely never a problem with my dry skin. I don't know who this works for but it definitely wasn't me.