October 31, 2014 | 1063 users online

Treatments - Creative Nail Design - Cuticle Eraser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to replace the tube of Poshe Cuticle Care I was finished using.
Let me first state outright that I love the fact that there are cuticle creams with AHA's, because without them I would be crying over my cuticles. I suffer from dry hands most of the time, and winter is unbearable if I don't happen to be carrying hand cream with me. I have even been know to stop at a drugstore just to get a small lotion or something just so my poor hands don't have to chap and bleed after hand washings.
So cuticle care is important to me, and this product does its job keeping them looking good tremendously well. I like it even better than Poshe's cuticle care cream. HG for me, and I like that it comes it a larger tube as well. I can't go without this for a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

I am on my second tube of this stuff. I love it. A user on here says that they use it daily - it's safe to do, but it does seem a bit excessive.

Since using this stuff I no longer get hang nails, and my cuticles are all nice and neat. I DO NOT push my cuticles back. I just use this stuff, and it literally takes them and *erases* them. Love it.

Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I was a loyal user of Poshe cuticle care for some time. I finally tried Cuticle Eraser. On my first use, I had better success pushing back my cuticles than I ever had with Poshe. I don't mind the light scent. I like that it is available in a 49 gram (1.75 ounce) tube.This lasts me several months and I apply Cuticle Eraser several times per day. I have also used it on my 9 year old son's raw cuticles with hangnails. Daily use on him caused a major improvement and did not hurt or irritate his tender spots. I keepitnext to my computer to apply frequently while surfing. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by tairourou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Everyone says this is awesome, and everyone is right. If you have dry cuticles, go get it. It helps. I also find it nice and gentle--even when I have cuts on my fingers, this stuff doesn't really burn. You also don't need to wipe it off or anything; it just moisturizes and gently exfoliates the dry skin around my cuticles. The smell is fine--pleasant and not overpowering--and I'm loving the packaging, because it's convenient and makes it very easy to squeeze out the perfect amount.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This thin white cream comes in a tube and contains AHAs to dissolve excess cuticle. I use it nightly and no longer have hangnails - my cuticles are smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this, but the AHA's in this formula were too strong & irritated my cuticles. I recommend trying Sally Hansen if you have the same problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by SusanF

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! I use this nightly (with Lush Lemony Flutter) to keep my cuticles in great shape. I used to have trouble in the winter with my skin cracking at the corners of my nails, but not anymore. I buy the large tube from one of e-tailers reommended by the NB, so it's reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

Oh my god, I love this stuff and I have to say a big thank you to all the lovely girls on the nail board for letting me know about this wonderful product.
I use this religiously every night, for more than a month now, and it has made a dramatic difference in the growth of my cuticles meaning they barely grow anymore. They just look neat and moisturized, I really could not be happier, now I use the regular cuticle remover maybe once a month, which is a dramatic difference, since I used to do it at least once a week.
My routine is to massage this in, wait a few minutes then top it off with cuticle oil and then some hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Let me preface this by saying that I went through a spell where I bit all of my gorgeous nails off and they looked hideous..really..

I heard about this on MUA and went straight to Ulta to get it. Although the price tag ($10.50 for a 0.5 oz tube) stressed me, I went ahead and got it. And I'm SOOO glad I did.

It really does what it says AND MORE. Around my cuticles where my nails just looked raggidy and jagged, it filled that in and makes it smooth and not so noticable.

I am totally babying my nails right now to get them to grow back out, and I swear this is one of the products that has been a life saver.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by mtngirl50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't realize how much I liked this product until I misplaced my tube and went without it for two days. It really has made a big difference in how my cuticles and the surrounding skin look. I use it at least once a day, and they are so much less noticable and more smooth. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell, but I am becoming used to it! Very good product if your cuticles aren't in the best of shape.