July 29, 2014 | 1987 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by beslap

Yessss! This kit is great! I love it! I get one from each order and it's a great way for me to try out different formulas and shades of foundation, and blushes and concealers. I love the generosity! The foundation samples last a long time, and I'll never have to buy seperate concealers or blushes again. Maybe I will buy just to support the company!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the generosity of the samples - small containers rather than the peel-off little bits of sticky paper. The quality of the products is high and it's great value for money and a good introduction to mineral makeup.

This sample kit would be vastly improved, however, if we were able to pick and mix any five powders that we wanted as I'm not a big base user, but I'd love try more blushes or concealers. Also, I tried to select a "face" product such as a Natural Reflections powder but wasn't allowed to put it in the kit. As with most mineral makeup, it's messy to use as powder gets everywhere. At the end of the day though, it's free so I can't complain too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Nicole583

I'm in love. I've been using Bare Minerals for over 5 years, and after getting this free Everyday Minerals kit I will be getting rid of hundreds of dollars in BE products. I refuse to even finish them. The product is amazing, and the packaging and quantity is fabulous for a free sample. I expected a free sample to come in a bunch of messy envelopes that had barely any product. With this, you get 5 products, each of them in a pot that is the same size as BE eyeshadow pots, and they are full to the brim with product! It will take me months to run out of the concealer sample (which is mint color btw. My first green concealer, and it is fabulous). I like the Intensive formula because I have a lot of Acne and scaring to cover, but if you have relativley decent skin, the semi-matte would for sure provide enough coverage (I got a sample of both). I will be an Everyday Minerals regular customer from now on. Goodbye Bare Minerals. Your breakouts, and weird dry flaky patches will not be missed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by airemay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great set! And it's free. Can't get better than that. One suggestion- make sure you know what type of foundation you want, ie the orginal glo, matte, etc, and select it! You can't change your order after you place it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by RotaryGirl

I am having a blast with these sample kits. So far I've been able to discover my exact undertones and shade match, and that it doesn't break me out. It's like my skin, but better, boyfriend can't see anything on my skin, and I can't *feel* anything on my skin.

For the first time in years (my life, probably), there is no difference in color between the place where I've just cleaned the foundation off, and where I've yet to wipe with my makeup remover cloth. Finally a foundation pale enough and in the right shade (primarily Golden Fair) to match my skin!! And no orange oxidation!

The last thing that blew me away was that the concealers (I use a mix of Intensive Fair and Pearl Sunlight) didn't settle into the fine lines under my eyes. I thought powder=crinkle but it doesn't do that. I look so much better using this than I did with traditional concealer, foundation and powder, especially by the end of the day, when I'd usually need a major touchup for the cracks, and cream for dryness. Oh my, that's sad. But no cracks now, just my natural fine lines, diffused, not emphasized or worsened. The color is smooth and stays smooth and even, so it looks better all day.

I haven't found a blush shade that works for me yet, but these are all highly pigmented and you get a lot, just like all the sample jars they're full.

For anyone who can still see visible product, try buffing it in. That's what makes it work so beautifully, and invisibly. Patting it on like powder defeats the purpose. The more you buff, the more beautiful the finish!

I also recommend Everyday Minerals' brushes for their softness, performance, and price, as well as the mixing jar for tweaking your shade or finish and/or just having a nice big lid to swirl the brush into.

This will be my last sample kit, as I decide which finish I like best, then it will be full sizes, and at such a reasonable price. The shipping is fast, even though it's First Class, it gets here in less than a week.

Obviously I'm very pleased, and will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by areyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got 2 sample kits from EDM, and i like their selection (3 foundations, 1 concealer, and 1 blush). this is a good company that provides good service to those wanting to try out their products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Okay, so I don't use everyday minerals anymore because it doesn't work for me.
    Intensive is too thick (great coverage) but over the top for me.
    Matte- is too matte, lol and too drying for me, plus the color was a bit too yellow for me. I couldnt find anything better. (That just may be that I didn't look enough)
    semi-matte- is what i would use because it's in between O GLO and MATTE. Still, I didn't like the formula for my skin. It just didn't go for me.
    O glo- was nice, it has that sheen that Bare escentuals has. However, I was trying to get away from that sheen. It also made my skin oily. (It's for dry-skin people).
    This set is awesome for trying them out.
    I love their blushes. LOVE.
    I have like 10 and use them all.
    I don't like the concealers because they're too drying especially for undereyes. yikies.
    Everyday minerals is a must for trying out minerals. It's free of fragrances, parabens, and bismuth oxychloride which many say is itchy in Bare Escentuals.

Just try it out.
    You only have to pay for shipping. It came out being about 4 USD for me.
    It introduced me to my lovely blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by janemarple

The sample kit is a wonderful idea and I wish that more make up companies offered this (probably a lot don't because their product is lousy and one try is enough to put someone off of purchasing). I just got my five piece free sample kit today and after finding the base colour and concealer colour a match I immediately ordered the custom kit (34$). The little sample jars are adorable and very generously portioned and will probably last me ages. The coverage is phenomenal and it does not cake up. I'm so thrilled to have found a mineral make up that:
    1. matches my skin tone (lots and lots of choices there)
    2. is free of bismuth and other filler rubbish that irritates
    3. has great coverage
    4. is very affordable
    If you are still on the look out for a good mineral make up, check out the website and try this sample kit. The only thing you risk losing is 4$ shipping, but I think very few people will regret giving this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by belindaquan

It is easy to use, provides buildable coverage, looks natural and doesn't cause acnes, and you definitely will find the shade fit you.
    After using this kit, I decide to buy normal product, but then I find out that EM does not deliver goods to China anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ias23

what i love abt everyday minerals is the idea of the sample thing.. i got the multi tasking concealer and i love it, it blends well on my liquid concealer and lasts long, but bit cakey sometimes, i got medium summer, golden medium and multitasking for intensive foundation, they all suites my complexion, nice glow but they all didnt give me any coverage.. i got new car smell for a blush, it's like a apricot color but when i apply it, it's not too orange, just a natural color for me, i got compliments when i use this.. these minerals doesnt oxidize so it's a big plus.. i'll try diff samples again.. and i think the price is dirt cheap for a long lasting product