July 28, 2014 | 1016 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by hannah170

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Background: my skin is sensitive, acne-prone, and gets very very dry in extreme weather conditions

So this moisturiser was fairly good, but not everything I'd hoped for after reading all of the reviews here. Lately I've been having really dry skin on my cheeks, and even dry flaky patches around my nose/eyes and whilst this helped (more so then plenty of other moisturisers I've tried), it certainly didn't make all the dryness go away.

Alas, the hunt for my HG moisturiser continues.

One good thing about this moisturiser is that its really absorbent, so you can pile it on at night and then its vanished when you wake up in the morning with almost no residue. It also didn't break me out either.

However, it did irritate my skin around my eye area.

Verdict: If you have dry skin then this will help, but if you have really, really dry/sensitive skin then it may not be the one for you. But at its price, its probably worth giving a go anyway

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used to love this cream as teenager, but then I grew up and got interested in cosmetics and started using fancy and expensive high end products.

Usually my skin is dry and sensitive, but lately I have had a lot of hormonal acne, stress acne and oiliness, because of hormonal changes. My skin has looked horrible, and high end brands have not helped me at all. One day I told my husband that it´s horrible to be 27 but have the skin of an 14-year old. Then I remembered that Nivea Soft had helped me when I was 14. I thought that it is not possible that it would work for teenage skin and for adult skin, but I decided to try. I bought a small tube of 75ml and it cost about 2 euros at my local store.

So, here I am. One week with Nivea Soft moisturizer is now behind me and my skin looks so good!! Not perfect, ofcourse, but much much better than for 5 months! Last week I had many, painful pimples on my jaw and jawline (they were there like a month and thought that it is just impossible to get rid of them!) and now they are completely gone! Only a few red patches there, no pain, no open skin. It is like magic! Overall my skin looks good and plump, only a few pimples here and there, and only one new pimple!

Good bye all the expensive creams and lotions, I will stay loyal to Nivea soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by emmaimasterman

Best lotion I've ever used. I have repurchased this product numerous times - that says something.
I use this all over the body, and on my face every night. It is really light and doesn't make my already oily skin feel too oily. It doesn't cause breakouts, and the scent is light and powdery - doesn't bother me at all.
I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Lexyoyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, people who hate the packaging need to know the same stuff also comes in a tube.
I have normal to dry, very young skin, and this is beautiful on my skin. It soothes itchiness from some stripping cleansers, it is the perfect level of absorbency, and as it says, its soft and creamy. Perfect as a first moisturiser or for all ages, my mum, me and my gran all use it with the same great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by kitskats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this cream! Smells good works well doesn't make my hands greasy after applying! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this as a xmas present, so I can't comment on how expensive or inexpensive it is.

My skin is more complicated than just "oily" or "acne-prone". It can be extremely dry (to the point where my skin flakes and looks like dander on my shirt..gross, I know), yet still oily, acne-prone, and very sensitive (I get a lot of allergic reactions).

I started using this because I've been having a lot of bad dryness lately, which it has been helping with. It feels very heavy and greasy when you first apply it, but it absorbs within a couple minutes. It leaves my skin feeling nice and silky, but doesn't make me overly oily. It also hasn't caused me to breakout (to my surprise), and hasn't caused any allergic reactions. Yay!

The packaging however, is really unhygienic.

EDIT: I recently discovered you can purchase this in a squeeze tube! It's pricier that way, but much more hygienic.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is the first moisturizer I tried on my face and it worsened my skin so bad, I had creepy acne because of this. It smelt great because of the perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This would be a good moisturizer for acne prone oily skin. I am acne prone dry skin so it's just not enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Marytales

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! I picked up a small pot in a pound store, having found the normal Nivea cream too thick for my skin, I thought I'd give this a try. My skin is quite sensitive, I often find moisturisers tend to sting and feel tight on my skin, but this glides on leaving your skin feeling fresh, glowing and plumped. It kind of reminds me a little bit of l'oreal youth code day moisturiser, which I tried once and loved, but at £15 a pot that also seemed to last only 3 weeks, this is just as good, if not better, because a tiny travel sizes pot seemed to last 3 weeks for me! My skin tends to have a few breakouts, but gets quite dry from the cold and sensitivity, and this is the perfect day moisturiser for dealing with all of the above, as well as feeling very soothing as you apply it. An absolute bargain, I will always make sure I have a pot of this to hand!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on my face & it left me with clogged pores. It does make an OK hand cream though, will not repurchase.