Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am recovering from my acne and this hasnt broken me out. I use this only at night as I dislike using any moisturisers during the day under my makeup. This is cheap, it works and doesnt cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin.

on 7/6/2014 11:06:00 PM

I absolutely looove this product. It is simply amazing. Super affordable, super moisturising and the smell is just mmmm. It's no wonder this product is difficult to get hold of for me! (All shops I go to are usually sold out of this)

There aren't many cons with this product. I don't like using it on my hands as I don't feel it moisturises them enough for me, and also it feels kind of heavy and a little sticky. Also, I cannot use this product on my t-zone as it makes my face very oily and just gross.

However, it is an incredible moisturiser. It's weird but my chin gets dry as seasons and weather changes. But this product helps to combat that dry skin, and does not break my chin out in the process. I also sometimes get little dry patches on my arms and this product does the trick and helps to get rid of them. I love the texture of the cream. Also the smell is amazing, I love it!

on 6/7/2014 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell, I love the moisture, its just the packaging that bothers me. But nothing personal with the product. Works wonders!

this cream moisturises very well. Its effect lasts long and it isnt sticky. would definately buy again

on 5/21/2014 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product day and night. I don't really mind that it doesn't have SPF because I don't burn easily. My skin is normal but I do have this dry patch on my right cheek. This is very hydrating and gives a cooling effect. When I put it on it feels really refreshing and makes my skin feel smooth. It does have a slight frangrance, it's this really nice fresh smell which I find pleasant, however if you don't like fragrances it's actually quite subtle and it wears off soon after you apply the moisturiser. I love the fact that's in a pot so you can decide how much you want, the product is a semi thick consistency but you can't feel it on your face once applied. I also tried mixing this with my bb cream and they blend easily and evenly together. Lovely product, would definitely recommend if you want something simple for day and night.

on 5/19/2014 9:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This product really moisturize my skin. I only use this at night. Cause It's a little bit heavy and no spf If i used this in day. I have a combination-oily skin but sometimes it makes my face oilier. Idk why so this product is just fine but this is not my HG moisturizer. I recommend this to those people who has dry-normal skin, also on sensitive skin. Plus, its paraben free and affordable. :)

This is a great product! It is very moisturizing and leaves your skin silky soft. I've tried some other nivea face moisturizers, like the nourishing day cream. Although that one is very good for dry patches and has SPF 15, I find it a bit too heavy on my skin and it actually made my skin less soft! This is the perfect consistency for a moisturizer and is probably my favourite next to the aveeno clear complexions daily moisturizer - for a fraction of the cost! Will buy this over and over.

on 4/26/2014 11:48:00 PM

Literally THE best facial cream. Please note I never wear make up, I wash my face, add a toner and put this on. People haven't stop complimenting me on my skin! I love the smell and how it absorbs rather quickly. The only downfall is the price (one 75ml bottle was 10$) but totally worth it. It is a lot lighter than the regular Nivea cream but just as effective. I reccomend it for everything. HG status

on 4/23/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really disliked this product, but this is entirely based on the scent. I'm usually positive about the scents in Nivea products. They are usually pretty good at having neutral, fresh, clean scented products that don't interact poorly with other scented products I might use. I don't know what it is about this particular product, but it smelled very much like chemicals to me, and the scent would linger for hours.

All that being said, this was a great daily moisturizer that dried down quickly and left no sticky residue. It provided light moisture, probably not enough for someone suffering very dry skin, but certainly enough for me who does not have that issue.

Based on performance I would totally recommend this. Based on scent, I'd say give it a sniff before you buy. I was not impressed, but that doesn't mean everyone will be bothered.

on 4/22/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

This is a great product. Sometimes I use it as a cleanser, to remove make up . And it is a very good, non-sticky moisturiser. I love the fact that you can buy it it different sizes - tiny pots for traveling, large sizes for the dressing table. It is not expensive and you can find it just about everywhere.