December 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by booyabab

This is quite moisturizing but it doesn't nourished my skin. The smell is very flower-y and really strong, it's a love-hate smell. I like it, not love. I probably look for better and real face moisturizer. But this is great for the body. I like the blue can more for the face.

I have little break outs sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mhbytb

This is a review for the Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E

I have spent $65 for expensive department store creams and have never had one as good as this product. The product is the consistency of a whipped souffle. You put it on and think it's okay but five minutes later, it emulsifies and your skin turns to cashmere. Love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Nizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried many moisturizers for my face, and had pretty bad reactions, I used to have acne and a very sensitive skin, no matter what, they didn't work for me.
I remember using this cream when I was in Canada and the climate was so dry and cold my skin was dry and patchy, and even a little painful. (Normally I have a healthy combo-skin)
This was just great, it really helped me.
I remember my father had bleeding hands in winter and the only cream that would help him was this, and he tried many expensive ones before.
I used other Nivea moisturizers for the face but they were so heavy, they caused me white heads and I ended up looking like a grease ball...
Anyway, I saw this and how cheap it is compare to other creams, and said "why not?", this absorbs so quickly, it's so refreshing, when I use this I rarely have any break ups in my face, I guess is for Jojoba Oil in the formula, smells pleasantly and leaves my skin so soft. I'm trying other creams, like Ponds, but my face loves this, I swear... I don't know what it is, but no other cream leaves my skin so beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

Amazing! more lightweight than the original, melts into the skin! Great as an under makeup moisturizer/primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really like this body moiturizer, i wouldnt use it on my face, though. it soak right up wich is nice cause i moisturize before i go to sleep and i dont like my body to be all sticky or to get cream on my sheets. Its a cheap good cream for people who dont need a lot of moisturizing, rpobably young people

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Silky, pleasant, non-greasy, and effective! I use this on my body and face and it is just lovely. Skin feels SOFT...as the name suggests.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

This is the only lotion I find myself repurchasing again and again. You can get the small version for something like a dollar, in a little pot, PERFECT for throwing in your purse and using wherever. Right now, I have two of the tiny pots, one in my purse and one next to my bed, and one of the very large jars in my bathroom cabinet, which I use every day on my face and anywhere else I need it. Although it has a bit of fragrance, it's not enough to be irritating. It's much lighter than the classic Nivea cream in the blue jar, which lists "mineral oil" as its second ingredient after water, whereas this lotion includes the moisturizing and non-oily ingredient "glycerin" as the second ingredient after water. So it's non-oil, lighter, and moisturizing. This is my favorite skin-care product. Plus, it's affordable. Love this stuff.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this moisturizer. My skin is very dry, sensitive and acne prone, so it's always a risk to try new moisturizers because I don't know how my skin will react, especially considering I got this at my local dollar store. But I was pleasantly surprised. It leaves my skin very soft with no greasy feel at all, and a little goes a long way. No breakouts or skin tantrums here. But be careful not to get it directly into your eyes, which shouldn't be a problem for most people but since I'm an idiot these things sometimes happen. It will burn and you will cry. Anyway, a great moisturizer, just not for your corneas.
Maybe not my first choice since I already have a HG moisturizer, but when I need something cheap, I can always rely on this wondrous goop.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by hannah170

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Background: my skin is sensitive, acne-prone, and gets very very dry in extreme weather conditions

So this moisturiser was fairly good, but not everything I'd hoped for after reading all of the reviews here. Lately I've been having really dry skin on my cheeks, and even dry flaky patches around my nose/eyes and whilst this helped (more so then plenty of other moisturisers I've tried), it certainly didn't make all the dryness go away.

Alas, the hunt for my HG moisturiser continues.

One good thing about this moisturiser is that its really absorbent, so you can pile it on at night and then its vanished when you wake up in the morning with almost no residue. It also didn't break me out either.

However, it did irritate my skin around my eye area.

Verdict: If you have dry skin then this will help, but if you have really, really dry/sensitive skin then it may not be the one for you. But at its price, its probably worth giving a go anyway

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used to love this cream as teenager, but then I grew up and got interested in cosmetics and started using fancy and expensive high end products.

Usually my skin is dry and sensitive, but lately I have had a lot of hormonal acne, stress acne and oiliness, because of hormonal changes. My skin has looked horrible, and high end brands have not helped me at all. One day I told my husband that it´s horrible to be 27 but have the skin of an 14-year old. Then I remembered that Nivea Soft had helped me when I was 14. I thought that it is not possible that it would work for teenage skin and for adult skin, but I decided to try. I bought a small tube of 75ml and it cost about 2 euros at my local store.

So, here I am. One week with Nivea Soft moisturizer is now behind me and my skin looks so good!! Not perfect, ofcourse, but much much better than for 5 months! Last week I had many, painful pimples on my jaw and jawline (they were there like a month and thought that it is just impossible to get rid of them!) and now they are completely gone! Only a few red patches there, no pain, no open skin. It is like magic! Overall my skin looks good and plump, only a few pimples here and there, and only one new pimple!

Good bye all the expensive creams and lotions, I will stay loyal to Nivea soft.