Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I always use this. It's really liquid-y, so you have to have a steady hand, but it's a really inky black and it gets every lash. It's pretty cheap and it doesn't smudge much (which is unusual for me)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my HG waterproof mascara! I can't stand waterproof mascara because it seems like it taste dynamite to get it off. Plus, alot of others I've tried tend to dry before I can finish applying the desired number of coats, so it gets clumpy. Well... not with this stuff! It applies easily, doesn't dry immediately (but does dry after a few seconds, so it's tolerable); it is also pretty waterproof, like if you don't rub your eyes too roughly while your lashes are wet, it stays on (basically, it doesn't run). And it WASHES OFF WITH SOAP AND WATER! Wahoo! I use Dove white beauty bar soap and this mascara comes right off. I've been using this mascara for about 5 years now. I don't wear waterproof mascara a whole lot, so one tube will last me about 8-10 months. And when I run out, I repurchase.

The One Down Side: the brush doesn't separate my lashes as well as other mascara brushes I've used (I use Covergirl Lash Blast and am in love with that brush).

Not bad, but also not great either. I worked as an Avon rep a few years back, and have used their products off and on since. Sometimes, I will buy their mascara when it is on sale, like I did with this one. I liked the color, it's sort of a brown-black shade, and it gives decent volume. I found it to be a little flaky on the lashes though. I'd buy it again, but only if on sale.

I have loved this mascara ever since my mom first gave it to me as a small gift a couple years back! It doesn't give your lashes a huge dramatic effect, but a little boost to intensify your natural look. Never clumped on me once throughout the use, and it separates beautifully. Most of the time I usually go out without any makeup on, but I never forget to swipe my lashes with this product just because I love how it gives my all-natural look a little boost. Will definitely repurchase time and time again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually expected Avon's mascara to work, like their shimmery lip gloss (which gives awesome results) but this was a HUGE disappointment for me. Back in 8th grade, I wore makeup like a clown (no kidding, I didn't watch much Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty back then) and decided to try this mascara on. So it went well after 5 minutes of applying it, but then my friends were telling me there black stuff all over my eyes. So I take out my mini mirror and they were totally right. I had to sacrifice 5 minutes of teacher's lectures to make sure the mascara was not flaking. After that day, never touched that mascara ever again. In fact, I never touched another mascara, regardless of brand, formula, what it will promise, etc. Every time I would wipe the product off my lashes, a couple of lashes would come off,too. I shuddered at the though of having sparse lashes. So now that I don't wear mascara, my lashes have grown, now they are in stage where they kind of look like falsies, even though I quit wearing those, too. If anyone is looking for a mascara whether from Avon or not, believer me, which ever one you choose, stay away from this one.

I love this macera Ive had it for 2yrs or more, i do only wear it when I go out about 3times a wk. it's great it gives volume and lentgh. Never has clumped on me and isn't messy at all. I only apply it once a day and works great. I mean it doesn't work wonders to say as if you have short lashes don't expect to be long. Or if you have em thin don't expect it to look 20xs more. But it does give it a little boost. I have long and thick eyelashes so it makes mine touch my brows if. Urled right. I would recommend because it doesn't clump, get messy . It last a long time for just one application a day doesn't smudge and it gives any lashes boost. I would say doesn't work wonder. I was scared I wouldn't find any more because I bought so long ago. Thank good 2012 it still here and they had a 2 for $8. I was so excited I would have got 2 bt I needed tweezers so I got thosse for the 2 for8 deal. It must be great for it to still b on the market 3yrs later.

I had high hopes for this mascara, and I was very disappointed. I put it on this morning for the very first time. I looked in the mirror and was so embarrassed to see that I looked like a freakin' raccoon. Big time. It smudged so badly on me. I looked like I had two black eyes. I am just so glad that I didn't wear it to work. It applies ok. It made my lashes look pretty nice, more of a natural look, not as dramatic as I would prefer, but that would have been ok if it had worked out. Straight to the trash can it goes.

This mascara was given to me to try from a friend. I liked that it stayed on, did not smudge, clump or get messy. It gave my lashes volume and separation. However, for me, I had difficulty in removing it, even using the special oil based eye make up remover. That alone is reason enough for me not to continue using it when others are easier to remove and just as good, if not better (even if clearly more expensive).

this was one of my first mascaras and at first i didnt really use it but i soon came around and then started using it and well it really is one of the best water proof mascaras ive used so far. It darkens your lashes keeps a curl up unless used heavily,lengthens them a bit if used right and well it is pretty waterproof i tend to get oily eyelids at the end of the day but i would buy this again because it is not too expensive at all and yeah i recommend this if you want a really good worth your money mascara.

My mother has always used this, so I always have too. While growing up, I'd be fooled by the ads on TV for other mascaras; all of those flashy ads and famous people and blah blah blah. So of course I tried a couple. But heck no! Nothing compares to this. It seperates and lengthens my lashes better than any of that commercial crap, and it's so much more affordable! And it won't come off, either. This stuff is the bomb.

Popular Mascaras