September 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a free sample of this deodorant and will definitely repurchase for the scent and the results of keeping me cool & dry. The scent is an amazingly light & refreshing fragrance that kind of reminds me of fresh cut grass and flowers. My only pet peeve is this does seem to stain my darker coloured clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant! It works and does everything it is supposed to. Will buy over and over. I hope this is never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't sweat too much so I found that this product was great. It wasn't too strong and did not irritate my skin. I really like the green tea and cucumber scent, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this antiperspirant stick. I buy it over & over again. Costs only $5.
I was using Secret Clinical Strengh swivel-up cream, but at some point it wasn't doing the necessary trick this past summer, and I found that Dove Cool Essentials has an amazingly light & refreshing fragrance that took care of what Secret couldn't.
This stick keeps me dry and fresh smelling. It's easy to apply, easy to swivel up, & a container lasts months longer through daily use than Secret (which BTW also costs twice as much).
I never get tired of the delightful scent. The white product doesn't rub off on clothes as much as other antiperspirants I've tried, but I still have to exercise care when dressing, especially with dark fabrics. If it does smear, all it takes is a velvet lint brush or dry sponge to wipe off the residue from fabric.
Hope this product never gets discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

At first, I bought this deodorant because I thought it smelt fresh. But after using it for quite some time, I realized that the scent is too strong. It does not keep my underarms dry throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by dabanaberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this deodorant. I don't even have to spray perfume on or anything half the time when wearing this, because you can smell it pretty well. The only thing I've found that makes me not want to wear this EVERY day is that it is not invisible and I have had it show up on black clothing. But besides that I'll wear it as long as I'm not wearing black:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by celesteakabeaddict

I have Energy (grapefruit and lemongrass) and I love it. It works well, does not leave a white strip on my clothes, and I really like the smell. I also like that they make a matching body spray so you can coordinate scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Calitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not like deodorants that overwhelm my entire being. This deodorant gave me a headache because the cucumber and green tea scent was way too strong. I find that after a few hours my nose never was able to overcome the strong scent. I tried to continue to use it because the product itself seems to be soft and gentle on the skin. I might consider another scent or a no-scent version so I gave it 3 out 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ImGaskarthsLilMamaxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

if this is the cucumber and green tea one, it's my HG deodorant!!!! out of all the deodorants ive smelled it has my favorite scent, it keeps me me smelling good and dry!!!!! it totally gets on my clothes though and i hate that. i gotta be careful =/. thank god a lot of my shirts are light. its kind of messy (like it gets all over the top of the stick) but i hope they keep making this forever :)
edit: this is not my HG at all because i found out they test on animals. i def will get something else now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by texasgirliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the way this deodorant smells- so fresh and clean! however, i cannot say too much about its longevity- it does last a decent amount of time, but after a while outside in the heat, working out, etc. it starts to lose its effectiveness. i think this would be better for days you plan on being inside and not working up a sweat. i am just finishing my first stick of it, but i know there are better deodorants out there so i would not repurchase for my main deodorant. i did buy a travel size one along with the body mist (LOVE that!) to use right after i go tanning to freshen up, but i would not rely on it for much more that that. overall, a decent deodorant to pick up for back-up or to match the mist on days spent indoors, but that's about it.