April 16, 2014 | 974 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not keen on this i thought as the mineral foundation was awesome so would this be but no i would never try this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

even though im not a big fan of sheer cover mineral powder, this stuff really impressed me. I love the texture, very creamy and lightweight. It does a good job covering redness, and doesnt fade too quickly. I have come to realize that the perfect concealer that hides everything just isnt out there, but this is as close as iv ever been. the packaging is awesome and i would definately reccomend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Seashorechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This covers really well and is nice and creamy. It also looks natural. I use the lightest shade of the light/med concealer duo, so the med was a loss to me. My duo is almost gone now, but considering now I discontinued my Sheer Cover system experience a long time ago, I don't t know if I will repurchase it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by GreenEyedLady

Love the creaminess of this concealer. It hides imperfections with a small amount of product and it really stays on. Perfect compliment with the SC foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by makeupwithM

I love the packaging. It's small and you get two colors. I use one to conceal and one to brighten under my eyes. The saying staying power is the greatest but it works and reapplying is not a problem since the packaging is small. I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by stars80

This concealer is great for coverage, its smooth, doesn't migrate into lines and great at covering acne scars and active textured acne without aggrevation. Works really good with mineral makeup (duh) but I've used it with MAC StudioFix powder and it worked great too. I like it cause its good for under eyes and face imperfections, so if your looking for a one stop shop concealer, this does the trick. Only problem, the packaging isn't that great and having to get it online or in the mall kiosk is kind of annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by forwardish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product gives GREAT coverage and the texture is really nice. If you are using it to cover up redness or scars it is a great product.

It gives fairly decent coverage of under eye circles, but I have very dark under eye circles with puffiness and lines and it tends to migrate throughout the day.

I have extremely reactive skin and while my skin can't handle the Sheer Cover foundation because of the Bismuth Oxychloride, this didn't seem to cause any irritation until very recently, but I've been reacting to EVERYTHING recently.

NOTE: if you aren't going to buy the foundation and order from Sheer Cover regularly it is NOT worth the hassle to order from them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by yodafatkitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

excellent coverage, and even if the color isn't a perfect match, when used, carefully, before foundation, it's perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like this concealer because it is the wrong shade for my skin, especially since I have a cool undertone and it looks cakey even though it provides minimal coverage. I was very unimpressed even though I do like Sheer Cover Mineral powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ilovecorgis333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ive been using this concealer for years now and i mainly buy it because of the color match. I dont use anything else from sheer cover and this concealers the only thing worth buying i believe. i use the "tan" color and just buy the single pot for 24.99 + all these fees come total of $31.00. it comes in a larger pot than the duo, but yes i <3 this concealer.