L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3% , Zinc Oxide 5%. Talc, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

I'm really sad about this foundation--I used it years ago with no problems, so I decided to buy it again for summer. I'm not sure if the ingredients changed, but the first day after I wore it, my face was all broken out, which it hasn't been in a long time, so I knew the foundation was the culprit. Also, while I was wearing it, it made my face very oily and I had to keep blotting every hour. The thing I love about this foundation is the medium coverage and the smooth and brightened appearance of my skin after applying it. Too bad my skin doesn't like something in it!

This is my go-to foundation. I have oily and sensitive skin. I do need to do a touch up midday but only in my Tzone. Great coverage. Not a bad price, especially when it is on sale. The only foundation I have found that works for me. I use the brush to put small/light spots all around my face then blend it out.

** Update. I put the Garnier BB cream for combo/oily skin on with my finger and make sure that it is buffed in very well. Then apply this mineral powder very lightly. It looks lovely. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. This looks better than anything else I have ever tired. Not cakey at all!

At first i LOVED this product. After about a month of using it, i started seeing little bumps on my skin, like mini pimples. About another 2 weeks later, i started having terrible break outs, and no one in my family has ever struggled with acne like i had. I stopped using it, and i still struggle with a few zits here and there, but this powder pretty much ruined my used to be perfect complexion. I DO NOT recommend this if you have sensitive skin, or oily skin, or BOTH like me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 6 years now. Why do I keep going back to it? The price & the great coverage!

If you apply a lot of powder, it can look cakey on. But I've learned to only use only a small amount of powder & it will still cover my flaws beautifully yet makes me look like I'm not wearing any foundation.

For problem areas that requires extra coverage, I will dab a bit more powder with my finger & apply on my face like a concealer. Works great!

I think it's the best powdered mineral foundation for the price! I just wish the packaging was a bit more travel-friendly.

this product makes you look cakey, its hard to blend out and it looks like u have a ton of makeup one, this is a epic fail for foundation. The liquid true match is much better

Well it's not bare minerals, but it is good for it's price. It covers really well and feels light. I think it's perfect if you also use foundation, however if you only use powder defenitley go for a sephora brand.

I have been using this product for about 4 years and I will never switch again! It goes on very light, but gives me medium to full coverage depending on how many layers I put on. I get a lot of breakouts so I need something to cover, but not suffocate my skin. This product is a cheap solution to my problem! I would recommend this product to anyone!

Bought years ago and stopped using as i decided didn't not need as much coverage, skin had gradually got worse and started using again.

Lovely product with nice coverage and lasts a long time, although brush isn't very productive and some can feel rough against skin and hold more product in some sides than others leaving more of a job to buff in.

Matching the colour can also be tricky, ensure to go out and check in proper sun light :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really enjoyed using this. It gave me nice, natural coverage that I could build up if I wanted to, it didn't break me out and it's pretty inexpensive. The only downside is the packaging, it's good how the powder is covered so it isn't a complete mess but the brush is pretty scratchy so I prefer to use my own.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with earlier post: this is great coverage, just the right amount of mineral glow. I am going to Dollar Store today for a container and re-potting mine today, cause then it will be perfect!!