L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3% , Zinc Oxide 5%. Talc, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 5/28/2013 11:03:00 PM

I'm really sad about this foundation--I used it years ago with no problems, so I decided to buy it again for summer. I'm not sure if the ingredients changed, but the first day after I wore it, my face was all broken out, which it hasn't been in a long time, so I knew the foundation was the culprit. Also, while I was wearing it, it made my face very oily and I had to keep blotting every hour. The thing I love about this foundation is the medium coverage and the smooth and brightened appearance of my skin after applying it. Too bad my skin doesn't like something in it!

on 5/6/2013 4:12:00 PM

This is my go-to foundation. I have oily and sensitive skin. I do need to do a touch up midday but only in my Tzone. Great coverage. Not a bad price, especially when it is on sale. The only foundation I have found that works for me. I use the brush to put small/light spots all around my face then blend it out.

** Update. I put the Garnier BB cream for combo/oily skin on with my finger and make sure that it is buffed in very well. Then apply this mineral powder very lightly. It looks lovely. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. This looks better than anything else I have ever tired. Not cakey at all!

At first i LOVED this product. After about a month of using it, i started seeing little bumps on my skin, like mini pimples. About another 2 weeks later, i started having terrible break outs, and no one in my family has ever struggled with acne like i had. I stopped using it, and i still struggle with a few zits here and there, but this powder pretty much ruined my used to be perfect complexion. I DO NOT recommend this if you have sensitive skin, or oily skin, or BOTH like me.

on 5/2/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 6 years now. Why do I keep going back to it? The price & the great coverage!

If you apply a lot of powder, it can look cakey on. But I've learned to only use only a small amount of powder & it will still cover my flaws beautifully yet makes me look like I'm not wearing any foundation.

For problem areas that requires extra coverage, I will dab a bit more powder with my finger & apply on my face like a concealer. Works great!

I think it's the best powdered mineral foundation for the price! I just wish the packaging was a bit more travel-friendly.

on 4/19/2013 11:25:00 PM

this product makes you look cakey, its hard to blend out and it looks like u have a ton of makeup one, this is a epic fail for foundation. The liquid true match is much better

on 4/12/2013 6:58:00 AM

Well it's not bare minerals, but it is good for it's price. It covers really well and feels light. I think it's perfect if you also use foundation, however if you only use powder defenitley go for a sephora brand.

on 4/8/2013 11:58:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 4 years and I will never switch again! It goes on very light, but gives me medium to full coverage depending on how many layers I put on. I get a lot of breakouts so I need something to cover, but not suffocate my skin. This product is a cheap solution to my problem! I would recommend this product to anyone!

on 4/6/2013 11:43:00 AM

Bought years ago and stopped using as i decided didn't not need as much coverage, skin had gradually got worse and started using again.

Lovely product with nice coverage and lasts a long time, although brush isn't very productive and some can feel rough against skin and hold more product in some sides than others leaving more of a job to buff in.

Matching the colour can also be tricky, ensure to go out and check in proper sun light :)

on 4/1/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really enjoyed using this. It gave me nice, natural coverage that I could build up if I wanted to, it didn't break me out and it's pretty inexpensive. The only downside is the packaging, it's good how the powder is covered so it isn't a complete mess but the brush is pretty scratchy so I prefer to use my own.

on 3/22/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with earlier post: this is great coverage, just the right amount of mineral glow. I am going to Dollar Store today for a container and re-potting mine today, cause then it will be perfect!!