Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 5/17/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I mistakenly bought this color instead of Sun Bronze. This color did not do anything for me. At all. Try sun Bronze!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect bronzer....reasonably priced, in fact, downright cheap! (I got mine with a coupon at CVS for under $5!) finely milled bronzer that imparts a soft glow to the skin. I am certain that the pigment isn't as intense as Guerlain, but this color is buildable and long lasting. I am a N20-25 and Sun Light is the most natural with my tone. Love it and will repurchase.

on 4/12/2014 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Seriously, why pay a fortune for a bronzer, when you can just nip down to your local drugstore and pick up this little gem? Yes, the packaging sucks and is very flimsy. I'm often afraid it'll crack or break when I open it, but for the price, the product cannot be beat. It can be quite dark on my pale skin if I am not careful, but if applied lightly, it just looks so lovely.

on 3/22/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've been on the hunt for a bronzer that does not have glitter or shimmer and actually read about how this is a great bronzer in Allure magazine. I decided to give it a shot and am really happy that I have. Below is my rundown of the product:

1) Great Color- it looks real and its not shiny at all.
2) Great for Contouring- Since the color mimics a real tan this is great for tanning around the hairline, the hollows of the cheeks and underneath the chin. I use this as a daily countoring powder and it leaves a natural finish. Sometimes I just use my foundation and the bronzer.
3) Buildable- The color is buildable and you can get really dark or keep it lighter for a more daytime look. I like that this doesnt make you look like a shiny disco ball if you add more color.
4) Price- It's a great low price.

I totally recommend it and will buy it again.

on 3/17/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To everyone who said this product is "Matte" NOPPEE.
Sparkly mess on my fair/light skin.... so sparkly and slightly orange
thank god I tried it at the end of the day instead of in the morning before school

probably will return, not worth keeping

on 3/11/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this bronzer. It was one of the first bronzers I ever bought and honestly I keep reaching for it again and again even though I've acquired supposedly better (more expensive) stuff. It's great for an all-over bronze or for contouring because it's not too muddy or orange-looking. Very "natural" as the product promises!! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either and it's dirt cheap -- those two qualities are hard to find in one product.

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging (lid always comes off; hard to travel with; flimsy). Also, it's the perfect not too dark shade for me, as a super pale N10-15 or so, but if you're much darker you might find that this isn't too pigmented. You can just pick up one of the darker shades though if that's the case!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product free, but it is reasonably priced at $4.28 at Walmart. I didn't choose the colour, but it is nice. It doesn't have much shimmer in it, so it's more like a blush. I prefer a little shimmer in my bronzer to brighten my face. The packaging is awful, especially if your makeup goes with you or is kept in a bag. It has a very flimsy clear lid that is loose and mine already has a big chip broken off the side, and I just keep it in a zipped bag. For the price, you do get quite a bit of product, however, I would not purchase this product.

on 2/27/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great bronzer for my fair skin. It's matte, and just a little on the warm side. I'm pretty sure it's the lightest of Rimmel's matte bronzers. I like to use it as a true bronzer, to warm up my face a bit where the sun would hit. (back of cheekbones, temples, touch on nose and chin) It's easy to apply with a fluffy brush and blends out easily. It's soft but not too powdery, and not as dry as NYC Sunny. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I would much prefer a flip open top, and it feels a little cheap. I use it pretty much daily, and I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/5/2014 11:42:00 AM

very natural color on skin for everyday use if you are not wearing foundation. the only off putting part is that it sets into my wrinkles on my forehead only for some weird reason. other than that thumbs up. plus the packaging is flimsy and you can not carry it around with u

on 1/4/2014 2:15:00 PM

its a product tt i will use everyday coz its cheap and the quality is quite ok for everyday use. the pigmentation is not crazy which i dun fancy. it is natural looking though.