Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 1/5/2014 11:42:00 AM

very natural color on skin for everyday use if you are not wearing foundation. the only off putting part is that it sets into my wrinkles on my forehead only for some weird reason. other than that thumbs up. plus the packaging is flimsy and you can not carry it around with u

on 1/4/2014 2:15:00 PM

its a product tt i will use everyday coz its cheap and the quality is quite ok for everyday use. the pigmentation is not crazy which i dun fancy. it is natural looking though.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first bronzer. I purchased it in a desperate attempt to darken my foundation because it makes me look pasty white. I like how it looks really natural with no shimmer (from what I can see) and it isn't too dark for my skin tone either. It's also quite cheap but the only reason why I didn't put 5 lippies for the price is because on the same day, I came across a European brand named Essence (at SDM) that was selling a cheaper bronzer which looked very much like the Rimmel one. I ended up not purchasing the Essence bronzer because I've never heard of the brand before that. I just found reviews saying that Essence's is practically the same as Rimmel's but cheaper and they don't test on animals.

Packaging: 5 lippies because it doesn't have too much packaging. If you don't want the cover getting loose, just tie an elastic around it.

on 10/3/2013 8:40:00 PM

I've tried tons of bronzers and this is probably the most natural looking I've found. Use it for contouring with a duo fiber brush. Works great. Is sheer but can be layered. Not orange and not too brown either. Cheap!

I'm about an NC15... Maybe a little lighter.
I have been using NYX's Chocolate Mousse as a contour/ bronzer for a little over a year and NYX discontinued the color. So I have been looking for something similar as a replacement.
When it comes to my everyday contour/bronzing I have to be kind of picky because I am so fair. I don't like to do a harsh contour but i like to give my face a little shape. It cant be too orange, or too red. It cant be chalky or cakey, no shimmer and has to last. And asking for a fair price is almost impossible.
This blows the NYX product out of the water. I am SO SO SO pleasantly surprised. In the pan it looks scary dark but it really isn't. It basically the same color as the NYX only...better! It sculpts better without and orange or red "dirty" cast on the skin. It blends with such ease... I couldn't believe it. The best part: No shimmer! (But it looks luxe on the skin.)
I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush with it.
I'm hooked! Definitely will be repurchasing.

on 8/18/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This bronzer is fantastic! It makes me look golden, NOT orange!

on 8/16/2013 2:42:00 PM

This pressed powder bronzer is light but buildable, blends nicely, and doesn't look garish, even on my tanless skin. I picked it up on sale, at Walmart, so it was a great price. The package says the powder is waterproof, but I haven't tested that yet.
The package is the same cheap compact as Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, which is too bad, because it breaks/falls apart easily, but also good, because it keeps the price down and in my area the lid is recyclable. It's good for 30 months after opening, so if it's still around in 3 years I may buy it again. The compact is a pretty good size and I don't use much, so I'm sure it will last 3 summers.

on 8/16/2013 2:29:00 PM

It made me break out. I think it's because of the fragrance, but if you have really sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this.

on 8/3/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

If you are pale as a ghost like me, this is the bronzer for you! It looks natural on me, it doesn't make me look like Snooki! I love the smell of this product as well, it's a comforting powder scent. It lasts a long time, and helps create a matte texture on your face. I am in love with this product, and Rimmel also makes other great face products!

on 7/28/2013 1:01:00 AM

This is the best drugstore bronzer! I normally don't like Rimmel products but this is definitely an exception. It's not too orange or shimmery, so it looks very natural. Plus, its only $8 or $9 - what's not to like?!

Popular Bronzers