April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer- 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, natural looking bronzer that does not have any shimmer in it. I love that about this bronzer. It's so easy to layer on and blend down my neck and collarbone to make a believable tan look. Most bronzers end up looking too dark or splotchy on my because I am so fair but this one is perfect! My only gripe is you can't travel with this because the lid does not stay on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by beckytrawick

I love this! Finally I found a bronzer with beautiful golden brown color. I'm a NW20 in the winter so I have been trying to find a really good bronzer for YEARS. I've tried really expensive ones and they've all left me disappointed because they're all either extremely shimmery and orange or a really dark brown that makes my skin look filthy and like it's covered in dirt.
This bronzer is such a drug store gem. The color is beautiful and looks so great on my really fair skin. It's incredibly cheap and you get quite a bit of product. This also doesn't break me out which is great because my skin is super sensitive and drug store brands usually break me out immediately. The packaging is cheap, but I can't complain because I really do love this product. I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Lovely sun kissed colour for us fair skinned girls! I find it goes on orangy if I'm wearing maybelline dream liquid foundation but any other foundation it does not. Stays on all day very buildable colour. I don't think it would work overly well for contouring cause it's light. I just use for the sun kisses look on cheeks. Decent price for drug store plus you get alot in pan. Only complain is packaging lid does not stay on. I'm not sure why Rimmel keeps using this design as their powder packaging. But still worth your time and money!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to just pick up a new bronzer without shimmer. I do love my Rimmel Sunshimmer shimmering maxi bronzer but I want to own one that is more matte. Since I did love the shimmery version, I chose Rimmel once again! I love this bronzer! Again, too much of it can make you look orangey. I love it. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This was lighter than I expected which is good because I'm very pale, it's a nice colour, looks natural and it's quite matte. But the packaging is flimsy and the lid will probably fall off if you put it in a bag so don't. It's a good basic drugstore bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG bronzer, for now. I've been looking for a bronzer, that was light enough - I'm too light for most foundations as well.
This bronzer is really amazing for contouring, and is easy to apply and blend as well. It doesn't have any shimmer in it, which I really like. It lasts all day on me, doesn't look muddy or orange at all!
The only con if this product to me, is the packaging. I have broken one once before by dropping it (whoops), but then again - it's really cheap, and lasts me months!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's pretty good for me. Gives a natural-looking (sometimes if too heavily applied may look a bit orange, but that might be because of my skin tone) glow under cheekbones and where the sun normally hits. The cover on the packaging is very flimsy, though... I like it and the price of it but am still looking for my perfect one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Irenelb

I love this bronzer. It comes on very natural looking for me, and gives my very pale face a healthy glow! For such a low price, it's definitely worth it. My only problem is that sometimes if i accidently apply too much it comes off as uneven, and blotchy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by VanessaCAT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

way too light, even on my light skin

and fades way too fast, no matter how much I put on

=(

in love with arbonne bronzer but at $36, I'm trying to find something cheaper that is actually going to last, ughh

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer as a cheap winter colour until next Summer when I plan to buy a more expensive one. It met all my expectations, and it is very blendable, pigmented, matte, and a very realistic colour for fair skin. Of course, the packaging is AWFUL. It is ugly, and the lid does not secure at all. It is also very thin, flimsy plastic.