Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 3/17/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To everyone who said this product is "Matte" NOPPEE.
Sparkly mess on my fair/light skin.... so sparkly and slightly orange
thank god I tried it at the end of the day instead of in the morning before school

probably will return, not worth keeping

on 3/11/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this bronzer. It was one of the first bronzers I ever bought and honestly I keep reaching for it again and again even though I've acquired supposedly better (more expensive) stuff. It's great for an all-over bronze or for contouring because it's not too muddy or orange-looking. Very "natural" as the product promises!! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either and it's dirt cheap -- those two qualities are hard to find in one product.

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging (lid always comes off; hard to travel with; flimsy). Also, it's the perfect not too dark shade for me, as a super pale N10-15 or so, but if you're much darker you might find that this isn't too pigmented. You can just pick up one of the darker shades though if that's the case!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product free, but it is reasonably priced at $4.28 at Walmart. I didn't choose the colour, but it is nice. It doesn't have much shimmer in it, so it's more like a blush. I prefer a little shimmer in my bronzer to brighten my face. The packaging is awful, especially if your makeup goes with you or is kept in a bag. It has a very flimsy clear lid that is loose and mine already has a big chip broken off the side, and I just keep it in a zipped bag. For the price, you do get quite a bit of product, however, I would not purchase this product.

on 2/27/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great bronzer for my fair skin. It's matte, and just a little on the warm side. I'm pretty sure it's the lightest of Rimmel's matte bronzers. I like to use it as a true bronzer, to warm up my face a bit where the sun would hit. (back of cheekbones, temples, touch on nose and chin) It's easy to apply with a fluffy brush and blends out easily. It's soft but not too powdery, and not as dry as NYC Sunny. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I would much prefer a flip open top, and it feels a little cheap. I use it pretty much daily, and I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/5/2014 11:42:00 AM

very natural color on skin for everyday use if you are not wearing foundation. the only off putting part is that it sets into my wrinkles on my forehead only for some weird reason. other than that thumbs up. plus the packaging is flimsy and you can not carry it around with u

on 1/4/2014 2:15:00 PM

its a product tt i will use everyday coz its cheap and the quality is quite ok for everyday use. the pigmentation is not crazy which i dun fancy. it is natural looking though.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first bronzer. I purchased it in a desperate attempt to darken my foundation because it makes me look pasty white. I like how it looks really natural with no shimmer (from what I can see) and it isn't too dark for my skin tone either. It's also quite cheap but the only reason why I didn't put 5 lippies for the price is because on the same day, I came across a European brand named Essence (at SDM) that was selling a cheaper bronzer which looked very much like the Rimmel one. I ended up not purchasing the Essence bronzer because I've never heard of the brand before that. I just found reviews saying that Essence's is practically the same as Rimmel's but cheaper and they don't test on animals.

Packaging: 5 lippies because it doesn't have too much packaging. If you don't want the cover getting loose, just tie an elastic around it.

on 10/3/2013 8:40:00 PM

I've tried tons of bronzers and this is probably the most natural looking I've found. Use it for contouring with a duo fiber brush. Works great. Is sheer but can be layered. Not orange and not too brown either. Cheap!

I'm about an NC15... Maybe a little lighter.
I have been using NYX's Chocolate Mousse as a contour/ bronzer for a little over a year and NYX discontinued the color. So I have been looking for something similar as a replacement.
When it comes to my everyday contour/bronzing I have to be kind of picky because I am so fair. I don't like to do a harsh contour but i like to give my face a little shape. It cant be too orange, or too red. It cant be chalky or cakey, no shimmer and has to last. And asking for a fair price is almost impossible.
This blows the NYX product out of the water. I am SO SO SO pleasantly surprised. In the pan it looks scary dark but it really isn't. It basically the same color as the NYX only...better! It sculpts better without and orange or red "dirty" cast on the skin. It blends with such ease... I couldn't believe it. The best part: No shimmer! (But it looks luxe on the skin.)
I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush with it.
I'm hooked! Definitely will be repurchasing.

on 8/18/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This bronzer is fantastic! It makes me look golden, NOT orange!

Popular Bronzers