November 28, 2014 | 1829 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by LindseyB123

This bronzer is fantastic! It makes me look golden, NOT orange!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This pressed powder bronzer is light but buildable, blends nicely, and doesn't look garish, even on my tanless skin. I picked it up on sale, at Walmart, so it was a great price. The package says the powder is waterproof, but I haven't tested that yet.
The package is the same cheap compact as Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, which is too bad, because it breaks/falls apart easily, but also good, because it keeps the price down and in my area the lid is recyclable. It's good for 30 months after opening, so if it's still around in 3 years I may buy it again. The compact is a pretty good size and I don't use much, so I'm sure it will last 3 summers.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by omgitscari

It made me break out. I think it's because of the fragrance, but if you have really sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

If you are pale as a ghost like me, this is the bronzer for you! It looks natural on me, it doesn't make me look like Snooki! I love the smell of this product as well, it's a comforting powder scent. It lasts a long time, and helps create a matte texture on your face. I am in love with this product, and Rimmel also makes other great face products!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sroben

This is the best drugstore bronzer! I normally don't like Rimmel products but this is definitely an exception. It's not too orange or shimmery, so it looks very natural. Plus, its only $8 or $9 - what's not to like?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good bronzer for the price. There is no shimmer to it; normally I like a little bit to make it blend out more softly. This one is a little tougher to blend than my normal Physicians Formula bronzer, but at least the matte of this doesn't equal muddy. This shade is pretty nice; it's more like just adding a little color/depth to your skin rather than bronzer. However, it does have a little more of a pink/red tinge to it than a straight up tan-colored bronzer powder. I'm pretty pale and this gives me a slightly sun kissed look.

The powder is good quality, very fine. This does move around a little bit, especially on hot days, and I feel like it fades a lot after several hours, especially on hotter days. Happily, I've not had any skin reactions to this. The pan is a generous size in some sort of chintzy packaging, but for $3.50 who is complaining about packaging? If I was in a jam, like out of town and forgot my bronzer, I would definitely pick this up as a substitute and know that it would look okay. However, it's not quite great/reliable enough to become my everyday bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MCTea

I bought this product around 5 or 6 years ago when I started to dabble with makeup in high school. I didn't know how to contour then so I used it for about 2 days then I tucked it away in a box full of other barely used makeup. Fast forward to present day, I'm still on the hunt for my HG skin care and makeup products. I found this bronzer when I was cleaning up and tossing away my old makeup. I know that no one should ever use old makeup but I've been using this for the past week and I LOVE IT. I can't believe I've left out bronzers from my makeup routine! It was absolutely flawless on my skin, I look like I got done up by a makeup artist! It has great color pay off, looks AMAZING on NC20-30 skin tones (I mix my MAC foundations), HAS NO SHIMMER, DOESN'T make you look like your got dirt on your face (refer to Lindsay Lohan court pictures for examples of dirty looking faces due to bad bronzer shades). I think this product is an HG product that would look good on any skin type (just use a light hand if you're really pale!!!) OH IT DOESNT BREAK ME OUT...despite probably being expired LOL. You only need a little bit to get a nice contour. I do the number 3 technique so it looks like you're sun kissed! I'm going to try putting this on my décolleté once I buy a new one (I'm scared I'll break out on my chest, very sensitive area for me). Only con is the packaging. Despite the size, it needs to have a flip top so it's not hassle to bring when traveling. I know I'd have to tape the lid on and cover it with bubble wrap so it won't break! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'll edit this again after 1 month of use!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by akneil

GREAT matte bronzer. Best drugstore bronzer in my opinion. Inexpensive, nice colour, matte (great for contouring), not too dark, buildable and doesn't go on too heavy.
This is a fantastic dupe for Makeup Forever Mat Bronze (which is 40 dollars!! (canada)).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

Absolutely LOVEEE this. I'm really pale and it makes me look much tanner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, natural looking bronzer that does not have any shimmer in it. I love that about this bronzer. It's so easy to layer on and blend down my neck and collarbone to make a believable tan look. Most bronzers end up looking too dark or splotchy on my because I am so fair but this one is perfect! My only gripe is you can't travel with this because the lid does not stay on.