August 20, 2014 | 1040 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good bronzer for the price. There is no shimmer to it; normally I like a little bit to make it blend out more softly. This one is a little tougher to blend than my normal Physicians Formula bronzer, but at least the matte of this doesn't equal muddy. This shade is pretty nice; it's more like just adding a little color/depth to your skin rather than bronzer. However, it does have a little more of a pink/red tinge to it than a straight up tan-colored bronzer powder. I'm pretty pale and this gives me a slightly sun kissed look.

The powder is good quality, very fine. This does move around a little bit, especially on hot days, and I feel like it fades a lot after several hours, especially on hotter days. Happily, I've not had any skin reactions to this. The pan is a generous size in some sort of chintzy packaging, but for $3.50 who is complaining about packaging? If I was in a jam, like out of town and forgot my bronzer, I would definitely pick this up as a substitute and know that it would look okay. However, it's not quite great/reliable enough to become my everyday bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by MCTea

I bought this product around 5 or 6 years ago when I started to dabble with makeup in high school. I didn't know how to contour then so I used it for about 2 days then I tucked it away in a box full of other barely used makeup. Fast forward to present day, I'm still on the hunt for my HG skin care and makeup products. I found this bronzer when I was cleaning up and tossing away my old makeup. I know that no one should ever use old makeup but I've been using this for the past week and I LOVE IT. I can't believe I've left out bronzers from my makeup routine! It was absolutely flawless on my skin, I look like I got done up by a makeup artist! It has great color pay off, looks AMAZING on NC20-30 skin tones (I mix my MAC foundations), HAS NO SHIMMER, DOESN'T make you look like your got dirt on your face (refer to Lindsay Lohan court pictures for examples of dirty looking faces due to bad bronzer shades). I think this product is an HG product that would look good on any skin type (just use a light hand if you're really pale!!!) OH IT DOESNT BREAK ME OUT...despite probably being expired LOL. You only need a little bit to get a nice contour. I do the number 3 technique so it looks like you're sun kissed! I'm going to try putting this on my décolleté once I buy a new one (I'm scared I'll break out on my chest, very sensitive area for me). Only con is the packaging. Despite the size, it needs to have a flip top so it's not hassle to bring when traveling. I know I'd have to tape the lid on and cover it with bubble wrap so it won't break! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'll edit this again after 1 month of use!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by akneil

GREAT matte bronzer. Best drugstore bronzer in my opinion. Inexpensive, nice colour, matte (great for contouring), not too dark, buildable and doesn't go on too heavy.
This is a fantastic dupe for Makeup Forever Mat Bronze (which is 40 dollars!! (canada)).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

Absolutely LOVEEE this. I'm really pale and it makes me look much tanner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, natural looking bronzer that does not have any shimmer in it. I love that about this bronzer. It's so easy to layer on and blend down my neck and collarbone to make a believable tan look. Most bronzers end up looking too dark or splotchy on my because I am so fair but this one is perfect! My only gripe is you can't travel with this because the lid does not stay on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by beckytrawick

I love this! Finally I found a bronzer with beautiful golden brown color. I'm a NW20 in the winter so I have been trying to find a really good bronzer for YEARS. I've tried really expensive ones and they've all left me disappointed because they're all either extremely shimmery and orange or a really dark brown that makes my skin look filthy and like it's covered in dirt.
This bronzer is such a drug store gem. The color is beautiful and looks so great on my really fair skin. It's incredibly cheap and you get quite a bit of product. This also doesn't break me out which is great because my skin is super sensitive and drug store brands usually break me out immediately. The packaging is cheap, but I can't complain because I really do love this product. I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Lovely sun kissed colour for us fair skinned girls! I find it goes on orangy if I'm wearing maybelline dream liquid foundation but any other foundation it does not. Stays on all day very buildable colour. I don't think it would work overly well for contouring cause it's light. I just use for the sun kisses look on cheeks. Decent price for drug store plus you get alot in pan. Only complain is packaging lid does not stay on. I'm not sure why Rimmel keeps using this design as their powder packaging. But still worth your time and money!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to just pick up a new bronzer without shimmer. I do love my Rimmel Sunshimmer shimmering maxi bronzer but I want to own one that is more matte. Since I did love the shimmery version, I chose Rimmel once again! I love this bronzer! Again, too much of it can make you look orangey. I love it. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This was lighter than I expected which is good because I'm very pale, it's a nice colour, looks natural and it's quite matte. But the packaging is flimsy and the lid will probably fall off if you put it in a bag so don't. It's a good basic drugstore bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG bronzer, for now. I've been looking for a bronzer, that was light enough - I'm too light for most foundations as well.
This bronzer is really amazing for contouring, and is easy to apply and blend as well. It doesn't have any shimmer in it, which I really like. It lasts all day on me, doesn't look muddy or orange at all!
The only con if this product to me, is the packaging. I have broken one once before by dropping it (whoops), but then again - it's really cheap, and lasts me months!