December 22, 2014 | 1725 users online

Hair Treatments - Loma - Pearatin Fortifying Repairative Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Candieee

LOVE THIS STUFF.

I was in the mall looking for some other hair serum and this one was on sale and the lady was like "If you want a really good one get this stuff" Which I thought was weird that she was trying to sell the cheaper product but yeah, it is awesome. I have very curly long thick hair that I straighten regularly (I have to blow dry straight thennnn use a flat iron) and after blow drying it with the stuff in it it was more straight than ever! I had to do little work with the flat iron. I ran out and got morocan oil and didnt like it at all, it did nothing for my hair and then I went to bumble and bumble which totally sucks, makes your hair oily and smells like wax so now Im going back to this stuff. But alot of salons dont sell it you have to special order it cuz they get it for the stylist. But I got a good deal online so yeah! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by marticica888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

whooooaaaa, after ONE use, the condition of my hair improved immensly. It almost felt like my virgin hair, before i did anything to it. (i have been coloring my hair for 7 years and had a perm couple years ago). Before i used this, i still had those leftover permed scraggly ends (basically everything from my ears down was in awful condition). Before i tried pearatin i used pureology, bedhead, aphogee.... and others.
I used it only once, on friday. I washed my hair again today (monday) and DID NOT use it, and my hair feels just as soft as it did on friday (right after i used the product) so it basically still feels like i used the product today when i didnt!
That really SAYS something. That this really works on the condition of your hair and improves it. A little goes a long way too. I think i overused it a bit on friday and it weighed my hair down ever so slightly, but it did not make it look greasy or dirty.
I am seriously amazed by this stuff.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I have nothing but positive reviews about this hair serum I have been using for a little bit over a month. The product claims to hydrate and reconstruct and I completely feel like my hair stays hydrated and is being repaired with each use. This product does not leave a film on my hair or my hands and a little bit goes a long ways. It is also made with natural ingredients which makes this product that much better. I love this stuff!!!
I purchased my bottle off of Amazon for $15 plus $6 shipping(4.25 oz) and I will do it again in a heart beat. I will never use any other serum. I started off using Biosilk which was great until I realized that it had alcohol (WTF) in it. Then I went to Fantasia IC Olive Oil serum and used that for over a year until I found this stuff. So far I have not come across a salon/spa that sales this but I did not mind purchasing it off of the internet. BTW, I have coarse 3c type hair.

UPDATE: Oct. 2012
As much as this could be a True Gem when it comes to serums. I had to stop using it due to the alcohol that is in it. The first day that I put the serum in my hair, my hair would be AMAZING!!! Hands down!! But every single time the second day would come, my hair would be dry as hay...no good for 3c hair. And no good also because once I straightened my hair, I want to wear it straight for at least 3 days without having to re-straighten it and while also putting a minimum amount of product in it. I would love to keep this rated a 5 but have to knock it down to a 3.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fashiondisco

I only bought this product a couple of days ago and i just foiled my hair at a salon which of course have damaged my over processed hair even more. I run out of my biosilk which i been using for about a year. And at the beauty store the consultant semed very hyped about this 10$ little tube of serum claiming it is way better then Silk Therapy.And to my surprise it is WONDERFUL!!!!Two days after using this there is no sign of my dry hair whatsoever. I am very happy with this !:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this serum daily for at least four years. It's by far the best serum I have ever used with regard to its fragrance, anti-frizz, repairative, and smoothing qualities. I have used this on my hair at various lengths and in various styles and it has never weighed my hair down or created any form of build up. I tend to mix this with any straightening balm or volumizing product that I am using to style my hair and the results have been great. I attribute the lack of damage to my hair, despite repeat dying and almost daily flat ironing, to this product. Also, it's a pretty cost efficient product. I buy the large bottles for about $35 CAN and one bottle lasts me for just under a year with daily use. I love it and will buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Cleocatra1993

My sister introduced me to this several years ago. I have lots of curly hair that tends to get dry and sunbleached, so I am always looking for something that will improve my hair texture. My first impression when I used this product was that it is the BEST detangler I have ever used. In fact, I recently gave some to my sister-in-law to use on my 5 year old neice's hair. She loves it too! She has tried every detangler on the market and nothing seemed to work. Hairbrush time always turned into a painful tantrum filled disaster. But with this stuff, my niece is actually smiling through the whole process.

I also love the beautiful shine this product gives my hair without weighing it down. This is a great product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

FINALLY a serum that works on my hair and delivers results!!! I was beginning to think it wasn't possible...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by RosieBabyyy

WOW! I received a .5 fl oz. sample of this product from SexySalonGrl in a swap and I researched it online since I've never heard of this brand... I read great reviews on it from here and other websites. I then tried it out... It was a small little bottle with a twist off cap, so I placed my palm over it and flipped it upside down (repeated twice) and used that much product from mid-section to my ends! If you understand what I'm saying, you can tell how little of it I used! It left my hair so soft and silky right away... I'm so amazed. I'm going to have to admit that it's waaaay better than Farouk CHI Silk Infusion and Biosilk Silk Therapy... No lie.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by cinderellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my hg hair serum/heat protector/styling product! i bought the big bottle, and while expensive, it does last for a very long time because you only need so little. i have long, thin hair & this never weighs it down or makes it look greasy. i have the type of hair that has to be washed every day so i heat style every day & this serum has helped prevent breakage and split ends. i like to run it through towel dried hair before blow drying & then again on dry hair after straightening. i will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my roommates introduced me to this product, and you need so little, I'd sneak a few drops every once in a while. I eventually purchased my own bottle and couldn't be happier! I've had the same bottle for 4 years now, definitely worth the hefty price tag. On the days my hair starts to look dry and brittle during drying, I just rub a few drops in a voila! Instant soft, shiny, manageable, and healthy looking hair. You can just easily run your fingers through your hair, a wonderful feeling. Also the smell is divine. As an added bonus, you can use it on your skin and it does wonders for moisturizing.