August 21, 2014 | 1164 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually wouldn't write a tweezer review haha but these were very nice so I wanted to give them credit. They were precise when plucking, even moreso than other brands. I recommend and will be repurchasing this if somehow it breaks (or most likely I lose it hehe)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetpeakc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wouldn't usually take the time to review a set of tweezers but I was using my Tweezermans this afternoon and got to thinking how much of a difference great tweezers can make. They are very precise, which is really what you want from a set of tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great tweezers, I used to use sephora tweezers but this ones are so much better, you can really see a difference it grabs every tiny hair and it's so easy to pluck

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by marthaprz18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

4 years with mine & going strong! This is the best of the best

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

LOL at the review below mine!! GIRL I agree. If enough people haven't said it, these tweezers are IT!!! For tweeze FANATICS, like, legit Ilovetotweeze, the love of these borders on religious (insanity). I also thought I would never spend so much on 'just tweezers' too, despite all the raves. I had kept going back to the cheap stuff and they stop working eventually. They get bent or something gets in the way of them closing properly, like a hair or an atom. One time I was at Sally's and I needed a new pair, and they had a deal......(I actually got a second pair of smaller slanted tweezers for free, which I never needed because the first full size pair NEVER STOPPED WORKING!) Once you try these, your life will never be the same. They are that amazing. You will hear a soft choir and see the light. At the same time, nothing escapes the death grip of the mighty tweezer, and you might go on a stray hair killing spree. Don't let the power go to your head! Just kidding, tweeze away. It feels soooooo good. Its like the hair jumps to it..."pick me! pick me!"...

:D I love nice brows. Seriously, these are great, and they will last. Get a deal, go to a cheaper store (like Sally's over CVS) and you won't regret it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by RustGospel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

TWEEZERMAN TWEEZERS ARE THE TRUTH!
If you're thinking to yourself, "Well, these are kind of high...", I totally understand. I felt the exact same way. I couldn't possibly believe that they wanted over 5 bucks for some measly tweezers. Let me tell you though, these things are 100% worth it.
Sure, we all have tweezers that "work" in the most technical sense. They open and close, they pull hairs out- sometimes. It's really more like, they pull hairs out after several tries and maybe grabbing more skin than your actual hair. How could Tweezerman Tweezers be any different than your standard breed of drugstore tweezers?
Well, Tweezerman Tweezers are no-nonsense.They pull the hairs out on the first go. ALL hairs! Even the annoying little fine ones! There's no having to finesse these tweezers to do what they should. There's no cursing at yourself repeatedly for pinching your skin, no clipping the hair off 3/4 of the way and then not being able to actually pull it all the way out after that. You get done shaping your eyebrows faster because you haven't had to spend several minutes trying to grab each hair and your skin is less irritated from being nipped/poked/prodded at for so long.They're extremely precise and they last a good long time when cared for properly. If all of that isn't enough to convince you, Tweezerman sharpens your tweezers for free and even repairs tweezers 'lost in the line of duty', so to speak.
Some advice for keeping yours in tip top shape is to keep and use the little plastic pouch and the tip cover that come with your tweezers. Even the sharpest pair can become blunt and ultimately rendered useless when they've been jostled around in a bag or drawer unprotected.
If you can't tell by now, I really love mine. The price was definitely a deterrent initially, but the good news is that you can sometimes find them at discount retailers like Marshall's, TJMaxx, and in my case, Tuesday Mornings (of all places, right?) for much less than they cost elsewhere. I have two pair, one pair of tweezerettes and the other a full sized version. Both are great and I can't see myself grooming my brows without them. I couldn't agree more with reviewers who think everyone should own a pair.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great tweezers!
Plucks hairs easily. Doesn't slip, doesn't rip.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are a HG item must have for ladies with dark brow hair, you know when you see that one tiny hair sticking out and you just can't get to it with your average tweezers no matter how hard you try. These tweezers will replace all others in your collection, and will be your go-to. I purchased my tweezers at TJMaxx, luckily I spotted them for 9.99 (If I had known they would be as fantastic as they are I would have purchased every last one in the store). They are able to clasp any tiny little stray hair with ease on the first try WITHOUT pinching your skin. These little guys are pretty expensive but they are well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I LOVE THESE! I never get my eyebrows waxed because I hate it and these get hairs so easily so I don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got the mini version from Ulta for around $15 dollars. I used to have the Revlon brand tweezers from CVS for $8. Tweazerman tweezers are the perfect size, as they fit perfectly into my hand. They are the sharpest and most precise tweezers that I have ever owned. I finally gave in after years of switching up cheap tweezers, which were fairly dull to begin with.

The tweezers are purple and come in a plastic case. I make sure not to drop them. It has been nearly half a year, and they are as good as new.

I will be sure to repurchase these, if needed. I was wavering between getting these and the Anastasia tweezers. These came out about $10 cheaper. They are just as precise.