Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 2/1/2014 10:12:00 AM

Ok I bought the $10 tweezerman tweezers at London drugs in Canada and I'm so glad I did. After years and years of buying dollar store or revlon tweezers ... Which either bend or can't pluck / pick tiny hairs from my brows, the tweezerman is amazing. I know I got the cheapest tweezerman but its seriously still great! I can get the teeny tiniest little eyebrow hairs without accidentally plucking my skin or having to go at the same hair 10x because it keeps slipping. The tweezerman really grips the hair and eyebrow shaping takes less time to do.

I love these so much I have one in the bathroom and one for travelling in my toiletries bag :)

on 2/1/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Mine are pink, they are fab! They come with a life time guarantee to always pluck and you can send them in for free sharpening. I thought spending more than a couple of dollars on tweezers was a waste but i had to repurchase them so many times that i should have just invested these in the first place. I will rebuy but probably wont need to unless i loose them

on 1/18/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Best tweezers everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have the mini one, in floral, and it is super cute and just very handy. Tweezerman, no joke, knows exactly how to make the perfect tweezers. They are sharp and precise, I can literally get ever little hair that sticks out, its great. i will never use any other tweezer again. They are on the pricey range, but so well worth it, every girl should own one and guy too if they are into that. They even come in a clear case so my other face products don't even come in contact with them.

Overall, love this bad boys.

on 12/21/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I think this must be my favorite tweezer. Before I used some cheap ones from Primark, H&M and stuff.

This is EXPENSIVE, but so worth it. Your eyebrows are a HUGE part of your whole look and good groomed brows can change your face! (In an good way, if it's done right).
This tweezer is so precise and easy to handle. Even for bigginners I'm sure..

I guess there's not so much more to say?
There's only 2 thing that I don't like. The first one might be my own fault.
1) Everytime I tweeze my brows, I get those red marks from napping my own skin.
2) It's really pricy.(but I guess it lasts a long time, so thats good)

on 11/9/2013 8:55:00 PM

Soooo I don't know what's wrong with these, but the pair I got CUTS hair instead of plucking it. WTF is that, now I have tiny stubble that I have to try to pluck more often. These tweezers are like teeny scissors instead...they don't pull, they just slice. Would I buy this again? a thousand times NO. Just go buy yourself some nice cheap tweezers instead, you're missing nothing here.

on 11/9/2013 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Just to add to the heaps of praise for Tweezerman tweezers, yes, they are awesome. Expensive but awesome.

I've been using Tweezerman since I was 19. They were much, much cheaper then and a little harder to find (I believe they were only sold in salon supply stores for the most part) but the quality has not diminished one bit in all the years I've used them. At one point, I had about four pairs (I have a shopping problem) in varying colors/designs. They really do last for years and years. You'll lose them before you have to replace them. Through a few moves, I ended up losing all four pairs. When I went to replace them, they had gone up in price and I scoffed at this. $20 for a pair of tweezers?!? No way! Instead, I opted to buy cheaper tweezers that simply didn't work. I was so used to Tweezerman that I had forgotten how crummy most tweezers are. After a few years of using subpar tweezers, I finally found some Tweezermans on clearance at Ulta. Hallelujah!

So, why does almost everyone rave about these? Simple, they work and they work well. I get my brows waxed but being the hairy lady I am, I have regrowth within a day or two. There's nothing worse than having freshly, beautifully shaped brows that look amazing from a distance but have visible regrowth up close. These tweezers actually grab those barely above to surface hairs and pull them out. I'm fairly klutzy and inept with beauty tools and even I can accomplish getting those very hard to get hairs out. There's no repeated digging or slipping of the tweezers either. These grab on and don't let go. Their precision also works if, like me, you get those weird little hairs that grow on your nose. I pull those (and even a few blackheads) out with a quickness with Tweezerman tweezers.

Aside from their performance, the Tweezerman customer service is also pretty solid. If you send your tweezers in, they will sharpen and repair them free of charge. I've only taken advantage of this service once but I remember that my tweezers came back super sharp (almost too sharp) and within a week.

I generally don't recommend high priced items if there are comparable lower priced items around but I wouldn't skimp on certain items, tweezers being one of them. Having nice, clean brows really does wonders for your face and having these babies really makes the job that much easier. I also find that they can help you maintain a brow waxing longer which will save you money. They're expensive but I think they're worth every penny.

on 11/2/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I usually wouldn't write a tweezer review haha but these were very nice so I wanted to give them credit. They were precise when plucking, even moreso than other brands. I recommend and will be repurchasing this if somehow it breaks (or most likely I lose it hehe)

on 10/29/2013 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't usually take the time to review a set of tweezers but I was using my Tweezermans this afternoon and got to thinking how much of a difference great tweezers can make. They are very precise, which is really what you want from a set of tweezers.

on 10/28/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

great tweezers, I used to use sephora tweezers but this ones are so much better, you can really see a difference it grabs every tiny hair and it's so easy to pluck

on 10/26/2013 4:49:00 PM