April 20, 2014 | 1807 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by strickers

If your bags have any yellow in them, this probably isn't your best bet. Made my olive skin look sickly under the eyes. Sigh. It was worth a shot, at least.

I might try adding some of my lavender to this to see what I come up with.

It's significantly lighter than abbott's blend though, so if you tried that and it didn't work due to darkness, this might be option #2. Hope that's helpful for someone out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by cutecastle

My new HG..I recently started using mineral makeup.....I've been using the sunlight for a few weeks now and I think it's the best concealer I have ever tried yet. It definetly last through out the day and it blends with my skin color beautifully. I will continue to purchase this over and over. I'm glad I found it. Oh and you definetly need the right brush to put this on or it will not look good. I like to use the eye kabuki brush from everyday minerals.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by bbygerkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Use this product lightly! It can build up easily. Other than that, it is an excellent product for dark undereye circles. I will definetly be buying it again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Got this as part of the foundation match sample kit. I find mineral concealers very difficult to use in general and this IMO is no different. I used the BE concealer brush and this applies a bit unevenly and doesn't really "conceal" anything. I have light under eye circles and yes this does make them less noticible, but its really not worth the trouble. I think I will stick to creams instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

It's nice for neutralizing red areas and is ok for undereye circles. If you put on too much, it can look really washed out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have pretty fair skin, but I'm a true neutral. In EM, I'm actually Fairly Light Neutral.

Sunlight Color Corrector is one of my favorite products. Almost all makeup for fair people, except Fairly Light Neutral, looks pink on me in the sun...Pepto-Bismol pink! A light dusting of Sunlight color Corrector cuts the pink and leaves me looking natural.

I've also used a light dusting of Sunlight Color Corrector over very light sunburns. It also cuts the pink from sunburns just fine.

I tend to mix it with a little Pick Me Up pink or one of the pink foundations I have to make a peachy color for the under-eye area. It's very blendable. It also works as a great under eye concealer on it's own.

One full-size pot is more than enough for me. I've used it almost every day for 2 years and it's just now re-ordering time.

Cons: Packaging is very messy. Needs it's own brush or foundation, blush, etc will change colors slightly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by philosophin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As a very yellow concealer, this does a good job at reducing the purple tones in undereye circles...but it's very yellow. I think it would require some mixing with other concealers or foundations to tone it down enough to be wearable. For now I'll say no on the repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this out of the sample kit. It's a light sheer yellow powder that doesn't cover anything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by belletrist9

I'm pretty sure this will last me forever, but when I need it, it conceals dark circles very well. It does start to look a little cakey if I use too much of it, but I find that I don't really need that much. It doesn't seem to be a very heavy-duty concealer, but it does the job for me and lasts as long as my foundation does (which is 9+hrs).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

The color is too yellow and because it's a concealer in a powdered form, it doesn't stay on long unless you use a primer underneath it. I found that it doesn't really conceal my dark circles at all. Good thing I only got the sample size.