Everyday Minerals Blush

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 3/3/2009 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in WALKEE TALKEE and it is gorgeous!!!! I absolutely love it! I'm going to be trying a more light pink shade once it comes in the mail. And if that is anything like my Walkee Talkee blush.. EM blushes will be my HG.

on 3/2/2009 6:11:00 AM

I absolutly love the blushes from EM. they last all day and the colors are gorgoeus!!

on 2/18/2009 11:17:00 PM

I love these blushes. I have several and they apply easily and smoothly and last all day. I have actually thrown out all my other blushes. EM has great sample packages with very generous sizes. The loose powder formulation is a bit messy, but since the quality is so good, and the price so reasonable, I'm willing to deal with that. I highly recommend giving these a try!

on 2/5/2009 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Corner Office, it's so natural looking.. the shimmer is subtle. I've never tried NARS so I can't compare, but if you're looking for a natural looking line of blushes and don't mind if they're not pressed, give these a try!

on 1/17/2009 7:02:00 PM

I've been hooked onto EM since I tried the sample kit. They have really great mineral blushes at affordable prices. They all look natural and last for hours, and they have different sizes you can choose from. The matte blushes are a little more pigmented than the rest. They have great eye shadows as well, but the thing about loose powders is that they can get a little messy, so be careful when you open the container.
My favorites are Daydream(natural peachy, matte), Once and again( matte plum color), and Make it count( soft shimmer pink)

on 1/2/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Everyday Minerals has a large varitey of really colorful and interesting blush colors. I am someone who like more natural or even more neutral colored blushes versus using ones that have a very bright color to them acutally.

My blush favs from Everyday Minerals are the Natural, Champagne, Vicki's Creation, Email Me, and Snuggle Blushes. And, that is why they shall forever remain absolutel staples in my makeup regime.

on 12/26/2008 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine

These are great! Apply well, blend well, last long. I've got 5, all in cool colors ranging from subtle (Best Friends) to pop (Game Show) but I love them all. I've turned into a blush junkie after wearing the same blush for over a year. Will definitely buy again--they still have more colors.

Note: Great company with free samples, reasonable shipping, wonderful range of colors and, for me, descriptions of all the colors. Gotta love it.

on 12/5/2008 8:56:00 AM

I love Everyday Minerals blushers! The only problem is having to get them posted from the US which means a long wait. But well worth it :) I currently have a "pink snowflakes" which is is light pink and sparkly. 8g comes in a little puffer jar with a mirror on top so its really easy to apply and not as messy as the foundations! I got it for really cheap, just over $4 in the $50 for 12 full size item SUPERSUPERKIT one, whatever it is called!
Again the only problem is postage which is quite expensive to the UK! I wish they would open a UK branch/website...but then everyone would get it!! ^.^

on 11/25/2008 11:45:00 AM

I love EDM blushes. They are very pigmented but still easy to apply for me, I don't end up with a stripe of way too much color on my face.
The blushes also last long.

What I love most of EDM blushes in general is that they have such a wide variety of color. I am a huge blush fan and their blus section is like heaven to me.

Only negative thing I could say is that their sheen blushes just seem matte to me. I see nothing of the 'satin iridescence' it's supposed to have.

on 11/7/2008 10:40:00 PM

I had to buy a lot of samples to figure out which colors would be good on me, especially as I feel that the color swatches on the website don't really represent the actual colors very well at all.

I really love EM though, because their products don't contain extra fillers and bismuth oxychloride. BareMinerals makes my cheeks break out slightly, but EM doesn't. EM doesn't last as long for me, but I'd rather have the blush not last as long than deal with annoying blemishes on my cheeks that never seem to go away.

Snuggle + Raw Sugar + Corner Office = my HG blush