April 18, 2014 | 871 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by DiscoverBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic eyebrow highlight powder. I also love to use it as an inner corner highlight. Very little fallout, and blends very well. I recommend getting this because it can be versatile.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by KoKoJammie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have Ricepaper but i donít use it often. I think that I have way too many neutral eyeshadows and I will need 5 life times to use them all up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I find this to be a very subtle highlight, which is okay for days that i'm not wearing eye makeup but I do like the more frosty look. This comes off as a satin and is sometimes hard to show up on me and almost appears matte at times. That's not a bad thing at all, but like I said, I do like frosty highlights (MAC Nylon & Urban Decay Sin). I find the pigmentation not as good on this for me, but it still shows up decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this for a gentle highlight. its not too shimmery or obvious, its softer. its also yellow toned which looks better on my skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dela_cerna

When I first bought a bunch of MAC shadows, I didn't go for this, because at first swatch, it looked really light and frosty. It gave me flashbacks of wearing white frosty eyeshadow in high school. Not a pretty look on tan skin! But this shade totally won me over. You can use it on its own for a really subtle look, but this shadow truly shines when paired with other colors, especially neutrals and browns. It's a great supporting color for nearly everything. I like using this with a warm matte brown (MAC Saddle or UD Buck), which is a great every day look that can easily be polished with a stronger lip color, especially reds (try it with Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple). Simple and very chic! I also like using this as a highlighter. It's not sparkly, so it lends a lovely glow that looks amazing on tan skin. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by deellez

I absolutely love this eye shadow. It has a yellow tone (frost) to it so I find it to be the perfect subtle shade for the brow bone or a color for the inner lid. It's not too bright and not too dull so I think it would compliment any color and the texture is amazing.I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKiddo

I love this eyeshadow, it's probably my favourite! I am pale with quite translucent skin and wear this almost every day as it's really understated, and just covers up the slightly see-through skin on my eyelids.
I'm nowhere near pan after 6 months or so, but sure I will repurchase once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty versatile color. It's a shimmery beige/cream color. You can use this as a highlight or all over the lids with a brown on the crease for a nice everyday look. Def would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a silky eye shadow. Lovely medium neutral with a hint of warmth through peachy beige undertones. I use this as an all over wash colour and it sits beautifully with cool and warm crease and/or lid colours alike. I use this eyeshadow on its own when I want a bare look - for reference I am about an NC37. I especially like to pair it with purpley taupe colours like Becca Lame.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the fence about this one. I was sold this as a highlight colour but it's far too yellow on my ultra pale skin. It doesn't work on my lid either.
It would be fine if it was just a light, milky gold, but on me this turns very yellow instead. No beige, no bone, nothing. Just a very odd, unnatural looking pale lemon yellow. It doesn't really flatter my skin or eyes at all.
I use this occasionally on the lid layered under other colours, so I do get use out of this, but if it disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't be mourning the loss of it.
Lovely texture, longevity etc as is usual for MAC. I wouldn't purchase this again.