October 30, 2014 | 1541 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Caress Glowing Touch Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by moonxpetal

I ended up getting heat bumps on my legs a few weeks ago, and even though they had gone away, my legs were left feeling pretty rough. Lotion didn't help, and even after I would shave, they'd feel all prickly. Well, the other day I had to take a shower at my Aunt's house, and she happened to have this in her shower. It had the word glowing on the bottle, so of course I had to try it. I am SO glad I did. When I got out of the shower, my legs were soft again! I couldn't believe it, especially since they badly needed a shave. I'm so happy to have my legs feeling soft again. I think when I run out of body wash, I'm going to pick some of this up! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2007 2:00:00 AM More reviews by arabprincesa

This was okay. I was actually expecting a glow, sadly, and didn't get one. If I had known that I wouldn't have atleast gotten out of the shower sparkly, I would have purchased another Cashmere Luxury bottle because I think it smells much better.
I really don't notice a nice smell in this bottle at all. It doesn't smell bad, just more like a soap.
I won't be buying this again, as I can get the results from a cheaper or atleast better smelling bodywash.
Btw, I bought it at Longs Drugs. Original price is around $6.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Emmiline87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice! I haven't noticed any "glow" but otherwise this body wash is great! It smell really nice, like coconut or something. It lathers really nice and it leaves my skin very soft. Also, it's inexpensive! Will definately repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by harleygirl5762

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great body wash. Unlike others I've used in the past like Olay and Neutrogena, this moisturizes while still cleansing my body. The others, I'd get out of the shower and feel dirty, and still even smell where I'd been the day before. I like the high lather this puts out too, really nice!! My only complaint would be to put out some nicer scents. The ones they have are eh ok but nothing too thrilling. Still, for the good cleansing and moisturizing, scent isn't that big of a factor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lunyc

This body wash lathers up really thick, almost like a shaving cream, if I don't add water to the buff sponge. If I do, it's still very luxurious. It does a great job at "sticking" to my skin as I wash in the shower (some body washes just slide off), and softens my skin nicely. I haven't noticed any added glow, and the scent is too mild for me (I smell nothing afterwards), but overall, I'm very pleased for the price, and will repurchase... although the big bottle will last me a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Flitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I use it almost everyday. It has a very nice addictive smell. Comes in a huge bottle too, a lot of value for the money. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Josianna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I also noticed little to no glow, but it really smells great!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very pleased with Caress Glowing Touch body wash, especially since I got a great deal on it (had a coupon). I can't say that I have noticed a "glow", but I don't expect that from any body wash -- no matter what it promises. What I DO get from this is a wonderful scent and it doesn't dry out or irritate my dry, sensitive skin. To me, this smells like a warm tropical scent (think coconut and cocoa butter more than pineapple) which is a nice change of pace in the winter. I don't think that the scent lingers much on my skin but that's fine with me. My only complaint about the packaging is that when I turn the bottle upside-down in order to finish it the lid leaks. However, it may be that my bottle simply doesn't snap closed as well as it should; at any rate, it wouldn't stop me from buying Glowing Touch again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by benandjerrys

I was on the lookout for a body wash at Wal-Mart, and I got this one because it was cheap and looked intersting. I definitely don't have a glow. Yeah, it smells nice. I don't think it leaves my skin so smooth. My elbows ar SO dry, and I have to reapply my Johnson's lotion throughout the day. I might try it for shaving later.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Trinity_Jane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't notice a big glow either but it does make my skin super smoothe, especially if I use it as a shave gel.