September 23, 2014 | 1334 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by wafflepanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover! When my favorite Victoria's Secret liquid eye makeup remover got discontinued, I had to search for one that was similar. My friend recommended this product to me and it works like a charm. It removes all the makeup and the formula isn't harsh around your eyes. It's a pretty big bottle and it lasts for quite some time. For about $10 I think it's worth getting. I'm just about finished with my second bottle, will buy my 3rd one soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover. It removes my Shiseido Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara, which is the most resilient and long wearing mascara I've owned......I used to remove my eye makeup with jojoba oil but I didn't like the residue it left. I highly recommend this eye makeup remover for those of you who wear very waterproof/smudgeproof mascara and have sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. I had previously been using Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and liked it a lot, but I don't like purchasing cosmetics through a consultant or online. When I started to run low, I did some research, found these reviews and finally picked up a bottle to try out. It works just as well, if not better, than the Mary Kay stuff. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes and it didn't bother me at all. Plus you get a bit more product for less money.
I only wish the bottle had a smaller opening (like a pin-hole, squeeze bottle opening) so you have better control over how much of the liquid you get on the cotton pad, but it's not that big of a deal, not enough for me to knock it down any lower than 5 lippies. It works too well for it to not earn a solid 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I used this after I ran out of my Lancome one and I this works just as well as the Lancome one but is much cheaper! It gets all my makeup off in a couple of swipes and doesn't leave my skin dry, irritated, or oily. However, I really dislike the packaging. The product comes in a tube with no opening at the top to limit the amount of product that comes out so if you just try and soak a cotton pad a lot of product comes out at once so I would definitely recommend putting the product into a spray bottle or something of that like so you can get a more even distribution of product and you end up using less. Overall, a good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by katielouiseoct86

Finally I have found an eye makeup remover that doesn't burn my eye area! Its became my new favorite very fast and Ive stuck with it. Its really gentle and soothing. Lasts a long time. It seems like a lot of money for a remover but for me its worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use waterproof mascara everyday due to being prone to smudging and I wear contacts. Literally every mascara smudges on me, so wearing a waterproof mascara and removing it at the end of the day are very familiar to me. I've tried several drugstore eye makeup removers and this one is my favorite. It literally melts off waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I've tried eye makeup removers that claim they remove waterproof eye makeup without rubbing or tugging and this one definitely does not require any rubbing or tugging. I just apply a couple dabs onto a cotton ball, apply to my closed eye, wait 10 seconds and my eye makeup is off. No stinging, burning, or foggy eyes. The only drawback is that it's drying.

I wish this product came in a smaller bottle because the 4 ounce bottle isn't convenient for traveling.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good makeup remover..it does remind me of the lancome remover except this one is just slightly a bit less quality. TBH I think I will keep using the lancome version but this was fun to try. It doesnt sting my eyes and it removes eye makeup just fine...I just like the lancome remover a bit more than this...so I will use it up at least but I dont think ill buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like I've tried almost every eye makeup remover out there and so far this one is definitely my favorite! It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore brand, but it works really well for removing mascara and doesn't leave my face/lids feelings awfully oily which is what Iv'e hated about so many other eye makeup removers I've tried. I would compare it to the Clinique Take Off The Day remover (the purple one)-- except this one is much less expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wear a lot of eye makeup. A lot of waterproof eye makeup most of the time, to be exact. This remover gets rid of it in a jiffy.

Inexpensive. Pretty bottle. What's not to love?

Highly recommended. I prefer this remover over the Lancome one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jivejackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this makeup remover! It really takes everything off and leaves my skin around the eye area nice and soft. Also for $10 it is quite a steal in my opinion.