Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 5/16/2013 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The only other eye makeup remover I've tried is Neutrogena. Compared to that one, this seems to remove eye makeup better but it can leave your vision a little less than clear.
Overall, its fine but when its gone, I will try something else

on 5/13/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

liked it at first but now, i feel like it is giving me premature wrinkles under my eyes? Not sure why but I think it is because it leaves behind makeup causing me to wipe the area more. Im going to find something that is more effective at removing my eye makeup without having to rub/wipe the area so much.

on 4/12/2013 10:16:00 PM

Great eye makeup remover! Leaves a touch of oil, but not so much that you can't redo makeup quickly and takes off even waterproof mascara well. Have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.

on 3/23/2013 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I liked this eye makeup remover because it can take off waterproof mascara, does not sting the eyes, and does not leave an oily residue behind. I have to soak the cotton pad a lot to make sure I don't still have residue leftover, but that might just be because I use waterproof, so it's a little more stubborn. I do think it's a bit pricey for a "drugstore" version, so that would be my only complaint. I'll probably still try out some other brands, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this one again.

on 3/15/2013 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I did not like it. It would leave mascara residue behind. And would leave my eye feeling too oily.

on 3/9/2013 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wear waterproof mascara so need a special make-up remover separate from my face cleanser to take the wp mascara off completely. On my face, I use CereVe Foaming Facial cleanser & I typicaly use baby-oil soaked onto a tissue to remove eye make-up. Baby oil is dirt cheap & it works but it's also a bit messy. It always leaves yukky globs of oil in my eyes which float around in there for about 15 minutes after using which I HATE. I saw that Sonia Kushak's Remove was getting good reviews here on MUA so I decided to try it. It did a good job removing the wp mascara but no better than baby oil. I still used CereVe on my face so my main use for this was to remove my eye make-up & although I must say that I didn't end up w/ globs of oil in my eyes after cleansing (which really impressed me), I did end up w/ a bit of a dry, stinging sensation in & around my eyes that lasted until the next day. I guess I can't win! I decided that globs of oil in my eyes for 15 minutes is less uncomfortable than the stinging sensation for a day so it's back to baby oil for me.

on 3/4/2013 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this eye makeup remover! When my favorite Victoria's Secret liquid eye makeup remover got discontinued, I had to search for one that was similar. My friend recommended this product to me and it works like a charm. It removes all the makeup and the formula isn't harsh around your eyes. It's a pretty big bottle and it lasts for quite some time. For about $10 I think it's worth getting. I'm just about finished with my second bottle, will buy my 3rd one soon!

on 3/2/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great eye makeup remover. It removes my Shiseido Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara, which is the most resilient and long wearing mascara I've owned......I used to remove my eye makeup with jojoba oil but I didn't like the residue it left. I highly recommend this eye makeup remover for those of you who wear very waterproof/smudgeproof mascara and have sensitive eyes.

on 2/20/2013 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product. I had previously been using Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and liked it a lot, but I don't like purchasing cosmetics through a consultant or online. When I started to run low, I did some research, found these reviews and finally picked up a bottle to try out. It works just as well, if not better, than the Mary Kay stuff. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes and it didn't bother me at all. Plus you get a bit more product for less money.
I only wish the bottle had a smaller opening (like a pin-hole, squeeze bottle opening) so you have better control over how much of the liquid you get on the cotton pad, but it's not that big of a deal, not enough for me to knock it down any lower than 5 lippies. It works too well for it to not earn a solid 5.

on 2/15/2013 10:50:00 PM

I used this after I ran out of my Lancome one and I this works just as well as the Lancome one but is much cheaper! It gets all my makeup off in a couple of swipes and doesn't leave my skin dry, irritated, or oily. However, I really dislike the packaging. The product comes in a tube with no opening at the top to limit the amount of product that comes out so if you just try and soak a cotton pad a lot of product comes out at once so I would definitely recommend putting the product into a spray bottle or something of that like so you can get a more even distribution of product and you end up using less. Overall, a good purchase.