August 30, 2014 | 1753 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing eye makeup remover liquid

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by DBusta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Granted, it does remove eye makeup. However, it made the skin around my eyes red and irritated =| I prefer Neutrogena's Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by basicave

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works with taking off my waterproof eye make up (gave it a 2), but it the skin around my eye was burning. It left a filmy oily residue behind and blurred my vision if i wasn't careful. I really didn't like it tossed it out after several uses.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this remover works about as well as water. even while i scrub my eyeliner does not come off. i will never buy this again, i don't know how they can call it makeup romover, it's more scrubing than removing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

This is a bad product. I prefer neutrogena's eye makeup remover much better. I thought I could find something better than neutrogena but this almay one is just so bad. It's so hard to remove makeup and it's sooooo oily and always leaves something behind and never gets my eye makeup removed. Neutrogena is not bad but I thought I could find something better. I will keep trying other products till I find the perfect eye makeup remover

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by MeiTai3333

I generally really like Almay's makeup remover products. I swear by the Oil-Free liquid and wipes. However, while the Moisturizing variety does do the trick of removing waterproof eyeliners and liquid liners that just scoff at the oil-free -- this product also makes my eyes swell, get red, and burn! I first noticed this a few weeks ago. I don't normally use this product daily because the oil-free removes my normal makeup just fine. But that day I needed extra help removing some eyelashes. Well, the next day I woke up with eyelids so red and swollen that I looked disfigured. Luckily I was working from home that day and didn't have to go out in public. I had to spend much of the day with cool cloths over my eyes.

So, yeah, this one is not so good in my book. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by BellamenteDulce

SO. FREAKING. OILY AHHH OMG! Removing my makeup with this feels like rubbing a slab of bacon on my face! Every time I use this I have to go over my face again with a couple clean cotton pads, and even that doesn't get it all gone. Aside from being super greasy, it does an adequate job of removing makeup but it's not good enough to suffer the oiliness. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mbelcher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a great eye makeup remover. some my think it's too oily, but for the way i use it, it's perfect! i jus put the liquid on each eye and rub it in till all my makeup is removed & then i wash my face with a cleanser. you are supposed to wash your face after you use this. you can't jus put it on and then your done.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Way too oily for me. It was like putting baby oil on my eyes. I had to wash my face 3 times to get it off! It made my eyes blurry and burn! And it never even took my makeup completely off!.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by CaramelBae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this product and I hate it! It was definitely not worth the $6 I paid for it! Not only is it very annoying to open (similar to the cap on medicine bottles) but the product is VERY oily! It does remove my eye makeup pretty well but I can not stand the oily residue it leaves behind. I always have to wash my face after using this product. I would not recommend or re purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stay away from this makeup remover! I was happy with the waterproof eyeliner so I decided to try out their makeup remover. Horrible mistake. I had to go through at least 5 cotton rounds to get ALL my makeup off. And the thing is I only wear eyeliner and mascara on a daily basis. It is fairly expensive for drugstore brand and you don't really get a lot of product for the price.