July 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Waterproof

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not a good mascara at all.
It is easy to apply but that's about it.
It makes panda eyes and it's difficult to remove.
Doesn't really do much to the lashes, you just look like you're wearing a bad mascara that's it.
It's relatively cheap but it's not the cheapest and you can get much better mascara for the same price or lower.
I'm very disappointed with this product after reading review from magazines. I should've discovered MUA earlier...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kat123enh

I got this because i needed a waterproof mascara for the summer. The packaging is nice, watermelon-ish but it's not waterproof at all. It has a sort of dry formula, it dries fast, and it's kind of hard to apply to your lashes. This product also smudges a lot when you sweat. Impossible to take off at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by FairytaleEndings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first application, I liked this mascara. It was dark, separated my lashes well, gave good length, and good volume. But after about an hour or two it started to smudge under my eyes, so it looked like I had horrid dark circles. I would not buy it again; I don't like looking like a raccoon.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by euphoricwaves

I love it but it doesn't last long. I put some on my lower eye lashes and it runs down making me look like I have dark circles. Also when it's not waterproof. Once my friend threw a little but of water on my face It instantly wore off. It doesn't lengthen or volumize anything but I still love to use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This mascara does not give me dramatic lashes, but it does everything I expect for a mascara. It lengthens not much, but noticeably. It does't clumps and give moderate volume to lashes. It weighs down the curl a little bit but generally it holds the curl pretty well through out the day. It doesn't smudge. It doesn't make my eyes feel tired, doesn't irritate and doesn't flakes. For $4, I'm satisfied with what I got. It's not a 5-lippie mascara because for the first several days, the applicator doesn't pick up enough product, it is frustrating to use it at that point.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Dani192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara. I have long, but abslotuley straight down eyelashes. No mascara that I've purchased before( about 4-5 different drugstore brands like Rimmel, L'oreal, Covergirl) has ver done what this mascara did. I decided to buy waterproof because I heard that it holds the curl better(which I found to be true) This mascara lengthened, voluminized and seperated my lashes very well. I feel like it transforms my lashes. It lasts all day and very little to no flaking I also LOVE the price. I got if for less that $4 CDN at Walmart. Very happy with this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Rosieebabie

I have never hated a product so much. I try to love this! I only use it on a "no makeup day". It feels very crispy on my lashes, the formla is verrrry dry. I normally gravitate towards mascaras with drier formulas because they build well. This one doesn't, it makes lashes look very natural and takes forever to build. It does stay true to it's word that it is waterproof. I only bought this because in Florida it rains alot over summer. I wear makeup everytime I go out and if I get rained on my liner and shadow will stay in tact but never my mascara.. I thought I would like this. Lastly it makes my lashes very dry so one or two lashes will fall out when I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by abb77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! great for the days riding at the barn, days out for lunch or at school. its amazingly water proof so getting caught in the rain doesnt make me throw on a hoodie :D only bought it last week and it gives good volume and length without clumping

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I do love this product as a waterproof mascara. I like the Great Lash itself, I don't understand why people say it clumps and gives spider lashes and sucks in general. I am with the people who support Great Lash! As for the product itself, I think it gives great volume. The length factor of this mascara is not the best- this is more for getting that thick, luscious lash look. The downside here is that it does make lashes brittle and dry after you put the product on. However, that prevents it from flaking or smudging, even when completely submerged in water. I would know- I do synchronized swimming, and for that you need a great waterproof makeup kit. Another downside is that it is super hard to take it off with regular makeup remover- I used a special waterproof makeup remover just for that product. Overall, I think this is a great waterproof mascara for only $4! I would definetely recommend it to whoever needs a good waterproof product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by scandalous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a minimalist so my products need to work for me every time. I love this stuff! It builds my lashed better than regular Great Lash plus it'll last through any of my toughest workouts. I don't like to have to worry about running or flaking, and with this I don't. By the time I am ready to take it off in the evening there's slight flaking, but that's to be expected. Great product that I intend to purchase again and again.