Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.6

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 7/30/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this once and it was horrible. Chunky, smudgy. Might as well put it on with a stick the lines were so thick and messy. I think the package broke too. And dried fast. Blows.

on 7/21/2013 5:29:00 PM

I used to use a very similar product from Prestige, but it became difficult to find Prestige's liquid eyeliner, so I began getting Almay. Almay's is more expensive and isn't any better, but for convenience it's become my daily eyeliner. The applicator is great because it's a pointed foam-ish wand, and it's great for thin or thick lines. I've been doing winged eyeliner since 8th grade, and this is great for anyone who likes to do wings. It doesn't smudge or fade, and it doesn't even come over from sweat or water. I have to use soap and wipe it to get it off. The product lasts a long time and I have no complaints.

on 7/1/2013 6:53:00 PM

The best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! I bought one for my sister as well because she would always steals it from my room and use them! It goes on very smooth and its easy to control. The best part is that it doesn't smudge and it goes on very dark! :) I also use this on top of my fake eyelashes so that the glue won't show. I highly recommend it for everyone. :)

on 6/30/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This product wasn't so great. I bought it after reading multiple reviews (because I never buy anything without reading reviews) and most said that it was a great product. I bought it and excitedly came home to try it out. I followed the instructions on the back and started to apply it. It felt nice, however a little rough. Immediately I could tell I wasn't going to like it at all. It glided on horribly, and it was very difficult to make a straight line. It was opaque and it resembled a dried out marker on a whiteboard: there's a little bit of color, but when you go over it it just erases what you just drew. When I went over my shaky line, it erased what I did. It was a horrible product and I won't be using it. I bought it because it said it lasted for 16 hours. It smudged the second I put it on. I might be using this just for a cat eye, not on my lid. Do not buy this product, there are much better liquid eyeliners out there for the same price.

on 6/23/2013 10:35:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner, I just purchased it for the second time and it's the only liquid eyeliner I've used. This tip isn't flimsy, and it's perfect to do a winged eyeliner look (which I enjoy doing often). My only complaint is that it runs a little sometimes, but I use it with primer and it's solved that problem. Occasionally it will look a little dull, but I'm hoping that my new one will last a long time (my other one lasted a while). I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone, it stays all day and looks great!

on 6/20/2013 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is actually the only liquid eyeliner I've ever tried, so it must say something if I'm willing to stick with it. The tube looks small, but lasts a long time. I have this eyeliner in brown, and like the way the tip of the eyeliner glides on smoothly. It gives a matte finish and lasts all day.

on 6/5/2013 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've been using this eyeliner for about 5+ years. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I've repurchased and have used pretty much every day up until now. I like that it's a matte black, compared to a lot of others that dry shiny. I prefer using it when the applicator tip has softened up a bit (I feel like when it's new, the formula is a bit runny and the applicator is too hard), so when I know that my current one is starting to run out, I'll open a new one and use it for touch ups. I do have to apply this a couple of times to get the darkness that I want, but I find that it's very forgiving if you make mistakes when applying. I just wet a cotton swab and can wipe away my mistake easily without having to worry about irritating my eye area. Even with using this every day, I find that it lasts a good amount of time. Though I do try other liquid eyeliners from time to time, this is always something that I have in my makeup bag.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the only drugstore liquid eyeliner that I use (I cant really afford to keep re purchasing high end ones) I find that other drugstore liquid liners tend to dry and have this very rubbery look to them. It's weird. Anyways, this one fries 100% matte and looks so fabulous. It has a felt tip as well which allows the creatiom of a nice crisp line. The packaging is pretty sleek and simple. Definitely not something I'm ashamed of having in my makeup bag. The reason why I pumped off a lippie is because this eyeliner could be MORE pigmented. I feel like a have to go over the line once or twice to really get that nice, dark, pitch black line. It's not a big deal to me because I'm very experienced with liquid liner application. But, for beginners or people that aren't the best at it, it will probably be more challenging. Anyways, I love this eyeliner. It's so inexpensive that I can stock up on a few since liquid liners tend to run out kind of quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner. It dries matte, doesn't flake, lasts all day considering my oily skin, and is a very pigmented black. This is my go to eyeliner in relpacement of Kat Von D's autograph pen liquid liner. I have been using it for five years and have not found any other drugstore liquid liner quite as good as this. And for $7 it's unbeatable.

on 4/15/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am doing a liquid eyeliner competition as of late. This week was Almay Liquid Eyeliner vs. Jordana Fabuliner. Almay won this round IMO. Almay gave a crisp line, was easy to apply, and had very minimal smudging on upper eyelid. The problem I had was the flaking...it was pretty bad. When I gently pulled on my lid to check out the wear, it cracked and flaked even more. That said, it still beat the Fabuliner which flaked and smudged big time. Moving on...