April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in white,black, lime green,pink,silver.
I love them all.I got them for half off making them a great deal but even for 16 $ they are worth it.They have bright, long lasting, creamy color.They come in a million different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by AmieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always always stick to buying this eyeliner over anything else as its the best kohl I've ever used. I use the share black ink and it's such a deep black and not all wishy washy like I find some pencils. Also stays true to being waterproof and doesn't run etc. Another nice little plus is that this never seems to snap when I sharpen it either! Great eyeliner that I would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by staralfur91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. I bought it in Golden Moss and the colour is to die for. It's a gorgeous mossy green with a bronze/gold shimmer. It looks great and it brings out the tiny hint of green in my eyes. Nice, bold colour payoff. It glides on smoothly and it stays put. Can't wait to buy some more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this in true brown because I prefer brown eyeliner, looks softer than black which is a bit too bold for day to day wear. Lovely and smooth, no tugging, applies so well and because its waterproof it stays on so well! Used to have a rimmel one but this is tons better, would be even better if it came with a smudger but love it regardless. And for 5 it was a bit expensive for a superdrug eyeliner but its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are creamy but not too creamy, pigmented, come in both bright and neutral colors, don't irritate my eyes, and last as well as MAC liners. These *are* slightly expensive for drugstore liners, but they're a much more wallet-friendly alternative than high-end brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by xenon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had heard such great things about the GOSH line that when I went to Canada, I had to pick up the velvet touch eyeliner (in truly brown). It is a deep brown color that is very beautiful and I like everything about the color and the way that the liner goes on.

My only (big) complaint is that it doesn't have much staying power on me. It smudges easily and after a couple hours, my eyes are a complete mess. I haven't tried setting it with eyeshadow so I might do that but that seems like such a hassle to me.

Not many people seem to have this problem but I thought I would put it out there as a heads up for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I love these eyeliners! They go on creamy, have great staying power and come in a wide variety of colours. They are equal in quality to the Urban Decay eyeliners but they are cheaper (by about $10). I will buy these over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great eye liner pencil! Bought this in 'hypnotic grey'. Though to me the colour doesn't look that grey it is actually pretty dark and appears back on me. Oh well. It really does stay in place and is waterproof. I don't wear this on the waterline. It says it is unsafe for that area. I read that anything waterproof is not safe for the waterline. I use this on my lower lash line an it stays really well. I applied it in the morning and late at night it was still there with the slightest bit of smearing which can be expected since it was a hot and humid day. I did not get raccoon eyes with this and it works even better when you set it with a powder. It is also really creamy. Best liner pencil ever. The only thing I don't like is that it can be pricey so I wait for sales, but they are cheaper than Urban Decay or Mac. I plan to repurchase in the future. Ps. The liquid liner from GOSH stays put like no other! I use that on upper lash line and it doesn't budge! This and that = amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best eyeliners. They are a staple in my travel make up bag. They're soft and easy to apply, but not so soft that they break or get super dull. The colors are vibrant and varied (my favorites are all the shades of green, and the plum purple shade) and it really _does_ stay on ALL DAY. This is better than my MAC eyeliner, and easily as good as my Urban Decay eyeliner, plus, it's cheaper (10.50 USD a stick on the website.)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only drug store eye-liner that I have tried that rivals urban decays 24/7 liner, it is long lasting, has a smooth application and it has a soft kohl, it is my dream liner. I will be surprised if I find anything better!