September 2, 2014 | 1657 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got 3 of these in a swap. 2 blue ones, and the Lemon color one. I made a test and for some reason the lemon color lasts much better than the blue ones. Usually no pencils last on me but the lemon color lasted on me vibrant all day. This is way better than MUFE, Urben Decay or MAC pencils. The blue ones were same as the other brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful stuff, stays waterproof, doesn't hurt my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Finally HG eyeliner PEN! Says waterproof. Biggest test was when I was laughing so that tears were running out of control along my face.
Foundation was ruined but this had NO fading of colour and zero smudging on upper and lower lashline. I never use lines on waterline. Slides on smoothly. These are far better than UD 24/7 and my previous HGs Artdeco wp and Revlon CS. 20 shades available here for 9EUR. I`m going to collect all that suit me. Now I have Blue Lagoon; beautiful turquoise for summer, Purple Stain; deep enough purple for my dark eyes and Golden Moss; good green!. A colour that I though would never suit me, UD Stash did not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent eyeliners. I have two: 'Purple Stain' (a vibrant blue-based violet) and 'Golden Moss' (a gilded olive), and I'm very happy with them. They're easy to work with and stay put until I remove my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in white,black, lime green,pink,silver.
I love them all.I got them for half off making them a great deal but even for 16 $ they are worth it.They have bright, long lasting, creamy color.They come in a million different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by AmieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always always stick to buying this eyeliner over anything else as its the best kohl I've ever used. I use the share black ink and it's such a deep black and not all wishy washy like I find some pencils. Also stays true to being waterproof and doesn't run etc. Another nice little plus is that this never seems to snap when I sharpen it either! Great eyeliner that I would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by staralfur91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. I bought it in Golden Moss and the colour is to die for. It's a gorgeous mossy green with a bronze/gold shimmer. It looks great and it brings out the tiny hint of green in my eyes. Nice, bold colour payoff. It glides on smoothly and it stays put. Can't wait to buy some more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this in true brown because I prefer brown eyeliner, looks softer than black which is a bit too bold for day to day wear. Lovely and smooth, no tugging, applies so well and because its waterproof it stays on so well! Used to have a rimmel one but this is tons better, would be even better if it came with a smudger but love it regardless. And for 5 it was a bit expensive for a superdrug eyeliner but its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kisstheradio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are creamy but not too creamy, pigmented, come in both bright and neutral colors, don't irritate my eyes, and last as well as MAC liners. These *are* slightly expensive for drugstore liners, but they're a much more wallet-friendly alternative than high-end brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by xenon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had heard such great things about the GOSH line that when I went to Canada, I had to pick up the velvet touch eyeliner (in truly brown). It is a deep brown color that is very beautiful and I like everything about the color and the way that the liner goes on.

My only (big) complaint is that it doesn't have much staying power on me. It smudges easily and after a couple hours, my eyes are a complete mess. I haven't tried setting it with eyeshadow so I might do that but that seems like such a hassle to me.

Not many people seem to have this problem but I thought I would put it out there as a heads up for others.