Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 3/29/2013 12:47:00 PM

Is this product being discontinued? I have used it for years, and now use it on T zone but not near eyes (use other Color Stay under-eye concealer for that--one w/o the salacitic acid). Foundations no longer look nice on my aging skin, but this stuff covers the worst with benefits.
It fills pores, prevents blackheads and breakouts, plus it helps dry up any red bump. But it does go on with a drag unless one uses a moisturizer first, which I do.
The color is just right--Fair, which is not always easy to find. Sometimes Light is the lightest shade on a rack, and it has too much yellow in it for my skin.

on 3/26/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

My favorite concealer so far & I came upon this by accident, lol! $8 at my Target I believe. A little pricey for a drugstore concealer in my opinion, but it has lasted me 3 months so far...

Since this is a concealer I should probably start off by saying that I do have acne-prone/oily skin, although right now I don't have many break outs but I do have a few acne scars, nothing too bad.

BOTTOM LINE: This is what I'll be using for a while unless they discontinue it! It applies on my skin with the little applicator brush well & I actually use this with the UD Naked foundation and it surprisingly blends with it well also! A match made in heaven for me, haha.

***It says it has salicylic acid in it & although I'm not 100% sure if this is the reason why my skin has been at least slightly better, it hasn't broken me out either so this is a plus for me. Yes, I do recommend that if you're searching for a new concealer, try this out.

on 3/16/2013 6:54:00 PM

I love this concealer! I picked this up for $8.40 NZ$ (really cheap for Revlon in NZ) I was previously using a MAC concealer but that was discontinued. I picked this one up in a hurry thinking it might help my skin out because of the sylic acid and it has! its defiantly helped to reduce my pimples and it covers them up really well, way better than my old MAC concealer which I think was breaking me out. It also works really well for under my eyes too. As other reviewers have said it is quite hard to blend but I think it's worth it when it covers up so much. My skin has never looked so good. I use the Revlon colourStay Mineral Foundation over top which helps to absorb oil from my skin and people keep saying how good my skin looks. This is my HG concealer now.

on 3/14/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw this on sale and figured I'd try it. Salicylic acid as an ingredient is what drew me in for help clearing breakouts. When I opened it, it was alittle chalky which was disappointing. It doesn't blend well and is pasty on skin. I don't recommend.

on 2/11/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this concealer in light medium. It covers well under the eyes. It spreads well,it stays on fairly long. It can be paired with another one,like a thicker one. Love it!

on 2/2/2013 10:47:00 PM

first off let me say that I love Revlon products and Revlon colorstay is my all time favorite drug store foundation for years now... HOWEVER this was a major major downfall in my eyes for revlon. I bought this in such confidence... I returned this after a few uses... no coverage.... drying and shows fine lines... I find that the FIT ME by Maybelline has the best drug store concealer and is half the price of this one... disappointing with this one Revlon!

on 1/16/2013 9:17:00 PM

I'm on my second or third tube of this stuff. I have really fair, combination skin (oily acne prone t-zone) and I buy the shade fair. I understand why people on here don't think it blends, or has little to know coverage. This stuff is made to stick, so you really have to moisturize well before hand. The coverage may be light, especially when dabbing with fingers, but I've found that it is buildable. It works best for me when I want a very natural face. I just dab it on the areas of my t-zone that I need it to cover and then use a real techniques expert face brush to buff/blend lightly. I find that this maximizes coverage and cuts down the dabbing time. I hate dabbing and spending time on my face. The scent is a lot like the colorstay foundation. With all this being said, honestly the foundation itself is much more full coverage. But it also feels a lot heavier. When I want a full faced, waterproof sweatproof failproof face, I wear the colorstay foundation and this concealer. I've found that why this concealer does face, it works as a great base. My MUFE full cover slid right off my face until I decided to put an almost invisible layer of this stuff underneath. The stuff that has more pigmentation tends not to work on oily skin, I have noticed. All in all, I love this product because I've played with a lot. I know the shade I have is a great neutral tone for very fair skin, although I can't speak for the other shades/skin tones. If you're looking for a decently long lasting, non-pore clogging, buildable concealer that doesn't break the bank but also doesn't perform miracles, this is it.

I really love Revlon's foundation products, so I decided to try this concealer for my acne and my dark under eye circles. I don't get acne every day, but when I do, their big boils that need more attention than just foundation. Every day I use this on my spots that need more hiding, and a quick swipe under both of my eyes to hide the circles. It works pretty well, especially when layering foundation on top of it. I notice that when I use it with a foundation my skin looks pretty much flawless. So I will continue to use this. I like all of Revlon's products so far. I like the tube it comes in and how easy it is to just dab it where it's needed.

on 12/20/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

As most people have already said, the Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer is really hard to blend in with the skin. Never apply this concealer on top of your foundation; it just doesn't blend.

It can appear cakey, especially when applied over bigger pimples. It can also make the skin look extremely pale when not worn with foundation.

I STRONGLY advise that you wear this concealer with foundation, otherwise it will look unnatural and make your face appear pale.

on 11/19/2012 2:12:00 AM

Horrid product! No coverage, looks very cakey and orange.