November 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in light medium. It covers well under the eyes. It spreads well,it stays on fairly long. It can be paired with another one,like a thicker one. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

first off let me say that I love Revlon products and Revlon colorstay is my all time favorite drug store foundation for years now... HOWEVER this was a major major downfall in my eyes for revlon. I bought this in such confidence... I returned this after a few uses... no coverage.... drying and shows fine lines... I find that the FIT ME by Maybelline has the best drug store concealer and is half the price of this one... disappointing with this one Revlon!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by oliviasMUA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second or third tube of this stuff. I have really fair, combination skin (oily acne prone t-zone) and I buy the shade fair. I understand why people on here don't think it blends, or has little to know coverage. This stuff is made to stick, so you really have to moisturize well before hand. The coverage may be light, especially when dabbing with fingers, but I've found that it is buildable. It works best for me when I want a very natural face. I just dab it on the areas of my t-zone that I need it to cover and then use a real techniques expert face brush to buff/blend lightly. I find that this maximizes coverage and cuts down the dabbing time. I hate dabbing and spending time on my face. The scent is a lot like the colorstay foundation. With all this being said, honestly the foundation itself is much more full coverage. But it also feels a lot heavier. When I want a full faced, waterproof sweatproof failproof face, I wear the colorstay foundation and this concealer. I've found that why this concealer does face, it works as a great base. My MUFE full cover slid right off my face until I decided to put an almost invisible layer of this stuff underneath. The stuff that has more pigmentation tends not to work on oily skin, I have noticed. All in all, I love this product because I've played with a lot. I know the shade I have is a great neutral tone for very fair skin, although I can't speak for the other shades/skin tones. If you're looking for a decently long lasting, non-pore clogging, buildable concealer that doesn't break the bank but also doesn't perform miracles, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by amandatorres

I really love Revlon's foundation products, so I decided to try this concealer for my acne and my dark under eye circles. I don't get acne every day, but when I do, their big boils that need more attention than just foundation. Every day I use this on my spots that need more hiding, and a quick swipe under both of my eyes to hide the circles. It works pretty well, especially when layering foundation on top of it. I notice that when I use it with a foundation my skin looks pretty much flawless. So I will continue to use this. I like all of Revlon's products so far. I like the tube it comes in and how easy it is to just dab it where it's needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by JohannGo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As most people have already said, the Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer is really hard to blend in with the skin. Never apply this concealer on top of your foundation; it just doesn't blend.

It can appear cakey, especially when applied over bigger pimples. It can also make the skin look extremely pale when not worn with foundation.

I STRONGLY advise that you wear this concealer with foundation, otherwise it will look unnatural and make your face appear pale.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by celia4711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrid product! No coverage, looks very cakey and orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by aderyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So when I first bought this product, I thought it was terrible because it went on grey, and looked way too light and weird, but I just dabbed a bit off the applicator on to my hand, and then used my ring finger to lightly tap it on under my eyes and on a couple pimples, and it still covered really well, but blended a lot better into my skin. It also stays put really well :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MadinFrance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Looks cakey, does not blend well, and does not provide full coverage, which is what should be most important in a blemish concealer. I loved the L’Oréal Bare Naturale concealer, but it must be discontinued, because I cannot seem to find it anywhere. :-( I guess I’ll have to try the higher-priced bareMinerals one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this concealer! I was previous using the neutrogena version (and had gone through several tubes.) I switched over to the revlon because I really needed a concealer with SA, the neutrogena wasn't on sale (I only bought it if it was on sale), and the revlon was cheaper. Overall, they are comparable. The only difference is the applicator, and the revlon is a little harder to blend. However, I just blend it as soon as I dot it on my blemishes, and it blends just fine. I'm a pretty fair individual (NC15-20ish depending on the season) and I purchased it in "light." It works well! I would recommend it for blemish coverage for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

I feel like I used to use something like this before, but it definitely wasn't packaged as lipgloss for your face. I have no problem using it, but I use it on my whole face. As a concealer for spots, I think it'd be hard to blend (unless you were also wearing foundation.. around it..?). Personally, I love this. I don't get acne much but before my dot this month my face seemed to be breaking out, and I was doing all I could (and still am) to keep acne at bay. A mask, a cleanser, a toner, a clear cream, and another mask overnight and/or during the day if I wasn't leaving the house. Originally I left the house just to get a jar of caramel. But it seems I got myself a new regimen as well. Two spot treatments I've never tried, and this! Another bad thing about it is if your blemish is right underneath the dark circle of your eye you especially gotta try harder to blend. And not into that thin skin because it will dryyy out. I'm half Japanese, half Caucasian, warm skin, got myself #630 color Light/Medium. If anything bad happens, I'll edit my review. So far so good for dotting all over and blending on the face. Just got this one healing pimple next to my nose that I'm obviously doing anything to get rid of. Covers well. Has a scent that I'm already sick of. Not expensive, but we'll see how long it'll last for somebody using it on the whole face.