Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 3/14/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I saw this on sale and figured I'd try it. Salicylic acid as an ingredient is what drew me in for help clearing breakouts. When I opened it, it was alittle chalky which was disappointing. It doesn't blend well and is pasty on skin. I don't recommend.

on 2/11/2013 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this concealer in light medium. It covers well under the eyes. It spreads well,it stays on fairly long. It can be paired with another one,like a thicker one. Love it!

on 2/2/2013 10:47:00 PM

first off let me say that I love Revlon products and Revlon colorstay is my all time favorite drug store foundation for years now... HOWEVER this was a major major downfall in my eyes for revlon. I bought this in such confidence... I returned this after a few uses... no coverage.... drying and shows fine lines... I find that the FIT ME by Maybelline has the best drug store concealer and is half the price of this one... disappointing with this one Revlon!

on 1/16/2013 9:17:00 PM

I'm on my second or third tube of this stuff. I have really fair, combination skin (oily acne prone t-zone) and I buy the shade fair. I understand why people on here don't think it blends, or has little to know coverage. This stuff is made to stick, so you really have to moisturize well before hand. The coverage may be light, especially when dabbing with fingers, but I've found that it is buildable. It works best for me when I want a very natural face. I just dab it on the areas of my t-zone that I need it to cover and then use a real techniques expert face brush to buff/blend lightly. I find that this maximizes coverage and cuts down the dabbing time. I hate dabbing and spending time on my face. The scent is a lot like the colorstay foundation. With all this being said, honestly the foundation itself is much more full coverage. But it also feels a lot heavier. When I want a full faced, waterproof sweatproof failproof face, I wear the colorstay foundation and this concealer. I've found that why this concealer does face, it works as a great base. My MUFE full cover slid right off my face until I decided to put an almost invisible layer of this stuff underneath. The stuff that has more pigmentation tends not to work on oily skin, I have noticed. All in all, I love this product because I've played with a lot. I know the shade I have is a great neutral tone for very fair skin, although I can't speak for the other shades/skin tones. If you're looking for a decently long lasting, non-pore clogging, buildable concealer that doesn't break the bank but also doesn't perform miracles, this is it.

I really love Revlon's foundation products, so I decided to try this concealer for my acne and my dark under eye circles. I don't get acne every day, but when I do, their big boils that need more attention than just foundation. Every day I use this on my spots that need more hiding, and a quick swipe under both of my eyes to hide the circles. It works pretty well, especially when layering foundation on top of it. I notice that when I use it with a foundation my skin looks pretty much flawless. So I will continue to use this. I like all of Revlon's products so far. I like the tube it comes in and how easy it is to just dab it where it's needed.

on 12/20/2012 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

As most people have already said, the Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer is really hard to blend in with the skin. Never apply this concealer on top of your foundation; it just doesn't blend.

It can appear cakey, especially when applied over bigger pimples. It can also make the skin look extremely pale when not worn with foundation.

I STRONGLY advise that you wear this concealer with foundation, otherwise it will look unnatural and make your face appear pale.

on 11/19/2012 2:12:00 AM

Horrid product! No coverage, looks very cakey and orange.

on 11/18/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

So when I first bought this product, I thought it was terrible because it went on grey, and looked way too light and weird, but I just dabbed a bit off the applicator on to my hand, and then used my ring finger to lightly tap it on under my eyes and on a couple pimples, and it still covered really well, but blended a lot better into my skin. It also stays put really well :)

on 11/13/2012 12:17:00 PM

Looks cakey, does not blend well, and does not provide full coverage, which is what should be most important in a blemish concealer. I loved the L’Oréal Bare Naturale concealer, but it must be discontinued, because I cannot seem to find it anywhere. :-( I guess I’ll have to try the higher-priced bareMinerals one.

on 10/4/2012 5:13:00 PM

I really like this concealer! I was previous using the neutrogena version (and had gone through several tubes.) I switched over to the revlon because I really needed a concealer with SA, the neutrogena wasn't on sale (I only bought it if it was on sale), and the revlon was cheaper. Overall, they are comparable. The only difference is the applicator, and the revlon is a little harder to blend. However, I just blend it as soon as I dot it on my blemishes, and it blends just fine. I'm a pretty fair individual (NC15-20ish depending on the season) and I purchased it in "light." It works well! I would recommend it for blemish coverage for sure!