November 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Mange Too massage bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

UPDATE 8/12/2013 I ended up chunking and melting some to fill the gaps into a push tube, and then promptly forgot about it. It's annoying hard in the tube, since the heat of the hand isn't there to melt the bar.

But over the past year, I love checking out solid lotion bars at my local farmer's markets and enjoying them more so instead... so I'm over this Lush bar b/c of the inconvenience of lack of packaging and it's just too hard to use.

ORIG 6/16/2012 I know smell is a preference, but.. BEST.SMELLING.BAR.EVAH. (and perfect for airline travel... I'm thinking of emptying a push tube container and remelting the bar in).

It is discontinued overseas, and if it ever does the same in the US, you will have to avoid me and my beating stick to get to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this massage bar a lot. Compared to all the massage bars, you get the most out of your money with this one. To me it smells like a combination of white chocolate, honey, and cocoa butter. I don't think this is a very subtle scent at all, which I definitely like. It's in a nice hexagon shape which is perfect for the whole body. It's a very gentle exfoliator as well. The product does get a little greasy, so I prefer to use it at night before bed. With that being said, storing this may be a problem. It will definitely not fit in any of the LUSH tins, so store this carefully. Oh, and SURPRISE, this product is said to be completely edible! I haven't cut of a chunk to try, but I think I'll just leave this massage bar to moisturize my skin instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mange Too is a beautiful moisturiser with a delicious scent of white chocolate and honey. It is very moisturising and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling delicious. I love that this massage bar isn't oily and I like that it is thick. The shape of it makes it easy to hold. This is one of my favourite (along with Strawberry Feels Forever and Business Time) of the Lush Massage Bars.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this massage bar! I use this as my everyday body moisturizer and it smells and feels amazing. It isn't oily or greasy and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or slimy. I used this before church one morning and a little boy said "It smells like pure vanilla extract here!" He didn't like it but I love this yummy scent!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I have bought two of these. Out of all of the Lush massage bars, you get more bang for your buck with this bar. THis bar is 3.3 ounces for $9.95 compared to the other massge bars that are anywhere from 1-2.5 ounces for the same price. The scent of this product is okay, it smells like cocobutter, vanilla and peppermint. I would like the product better without the mint scent. Anyways, I rub this all over my body at night because it gets pretty oily, but in the morning I have perfectly soft skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

The best smelling moisteriser i have :D. i use this after i take a shower or bath before getting into bed and you can still smell it on me the next day. super softening milky honey toffee goodness :o. Ive been using m regularly and after a couple of months ive got about a quarter of the bar left.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

I really love how velvety and luscious this bar goes on. And the SMELL! To die for. So sexy. The lush massage bars are great alternatives to other intense moisturizers that contain parabens and other harmful stuff I dont want. They go on smoothly and moisturize like an oil. Velvety and soft. I love any thick body butter but Id prefer to go without the harsh chemicals that some of the come with. Sometimes I find myself putting this on over and over again mindlessly while I watch TV - because it's just such a pleasure to do so!

The smell is great too- like warm amber notes. I could do without the bits of whatever it is they put in there, however. What is the point of that? They just get everywhere and flake off. And, how about making a friggin tin that FITS this massage bar so I don't have to store it in a janky plastic bag??? Besides that ~ lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I actually have already repurchased this again! I love using this after I shave my legs - I find that this prevents redness or ingrown hairs better than other lotions. The solid bar is great to take while traveling - though I do recommend you put it in your carry on as opposed to checked luggage! The smell is divine - chocolate and honey are always good things to smell like!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by shamcd

This is my first LUSH purchase ever, and I am hooked! The scent is like milk and honey, with a light touch of mint or eucalyptus. When this stuff hits your skin, it melts right in. My husband actually picked this out, since he's always looking for ways to get me to rub his back more often (he's a big guy...and I have weak hands, lol!), and it made the massage session much easier. The smell was wonderful, and the product didn't sink in to the skin immediately, making it last quite a long time. The taste, however, was quite bland. Not good, not bad, just bland. But I'd still repurchase any day of the week. I put some on my upper arms to see how it would handle my KP, and it made my skin noticeably softer for quite a few hours. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Shoeboxhero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I Love this product. I bought it because I liked the smell of it and I thought that it would be a good moisturizer for my legs during the summer. By the time I got home (2 hour drive) I was addicted to the scent. Also, I got this because I thought of it as a moisturizer, but I gave my boyfriend a massage with it and low and behold, it is an amazing product for massages... should have known what with it being a "massage bar." I like this much much better than actual massage lotion because I don't have to worry about it running on to the sheets and it sticks around just as long. Another note, I feel better about this on my skin because it has a more natural scent vs other products that smell good but are obviously chemical based.