October 24, 2014 | 1585 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Blend n Glow in Natural Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Happenstanza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely adore this product. I am super fair and it works as a blush for me. I also don't mind the slight sparkles. The cheap price tag is a bonus!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am surprised by how many good reviews this product has when it barely worked for me. I used it at a friends house and I had to use ALOT of product on my brush for it to even show on my skin that I was wearing any. And by the time it added any colour to my face, it was mostly overcome by sparkles. Bonnebell is a brand that tends to remind me of younger girls (I'm talking 12-13 year olds), and this is just one of the products that supports that opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkkiss89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

IM ON MY 3RD ONE OF THESE!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! AND YES I THINK IT RESEMBLES MAC'S MS'F THATS WHY I LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jenjen80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! Got it for $3-something at my local Meijer, who has a huge BB collection. I use it as a blush and, with a lighter hand, a highlighter, on days I don't feel like messing with using a separate blush and highlighter. It's such a pretty, natural color, and just adds a lovely gleam, not a ton of shimmer. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $4 and love this product. I am already thinking I need a backup. It is a little shimmery and will give you an nice sheen. I use it as as a highlight as well as a blush. I think it works as a blush for me because I am very fair. As a blush it is a very sheer light pink. This reminds me ALOT of MAC MSF in Perfect Topping. If you like that MSF, then you HAVE to buy this! It is $4! I paid $19 for Perfect Topping at the CCO--retail $27.

If you have a darker complexion, then it might only be a highlighter for you.

There is no discernible fragrance. I'm not sure why a previous reviewer commented on the scent. I think maybe she got a bad one (?).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by palladiojunkie101

I have to say that i absolutely love this bronzer. I actually double it at times as eyeshadow. it has just the right amount of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by loveisblind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff!! I use it as a highlighter on my brow line, in the corner of my eyes and on my cheeks. It adds a subtle shimmer. I am very happy that I bought this. The only problem I have with this product is the lid. I find it difficult to open at times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by msgrape

I really like this for the summer. I am fair and the colors are all lovely on me. I have dry skin, so I MUST moisturize before putting this on. I wear this, mascara and some lippie and I look really fresh and just glowy! Cant beat the price too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lately I've just been using the whole thing and sweeping it over my face and sometimes collarbones when I go out, I love the glowy look you get from this. I've had two and both of them broke in the plane, I was hesitating on getting a new one but it's so cheap and I love the glow you get, so I'll definately buy it again, using the four different sides on different parts of your face (cheeks, forehead, nose, chin) has great effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by swirrlygrrl

Definitely a lot of shimmer in here. Good when used with a light hand as a highlighter. I generally sweep my blush brush over the pink colours and use on top of a natural-matte cheek tint - its a cute summer look for me.

Ironically, I like the package better since the clasp broke on the compact - it still seems fairly secure when closed, but I don't have to fight to get it open.