July 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush- Juiced Berry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fav BR gloss!! Fab scent/flavor and beautiful shine. I always get people asking about it. Can wear alone or over lip color for added shine. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this colour. ITs shiny and stays for a long time. Its smells so good. About 80% of my lip glosses are by VS. I love to wear them and I get compliments on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

Very pretty color, really like fresh berries! It tastes yummy and smells yummy! It has decent staying power for a lip gloss too. It is a bit on the bright side for me, but the flavor is so great that I end up eating a bit off which softens the color...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by dslamka

Loved the color - it was sheer enough that I could wear this color without makeup. Very pretty, and the scent is yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by didi23

Love this stuff! I've never got so many compliments on lip gloss until I tried this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LaBelleFemme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh this is SOO much better than their last gloss. This stuff smells amazing, tastes amazing (which can be bad because I lick it off my lips), and looks soooo very pretty. It's a sheer berry color that's amazingly pretty. This is a bargin in my mind for only five dollars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This is such a great lipgloss! The shade is sooo glossy and looks like MLBB. The smell is like pink Sweettarts and althought this is a shimmery shade, the shimmers don't show up too much. Yay for VS for finally getting a lipgloss right.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2006 2:25:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

When this first came out I was immediatley reminded of something! It drove me insane until I realized a week later that this tastes just like the raspberry filling in a Krispy Kreme doughnout! I love it! My fave of all the Beauty Rush glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this. I went in to look at panties...and came out with lipgloss. I originally thought this might be too dark for my fair skin, but once on, it is gorgeous, shiny sheer berry. Very pretty!! It also smells and tastes great...berry with a hint of cotton candy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by tanangela

Smells nice, tastes good, micro glitter, and the color is very pretty (YLBB) but these are SO sticky (even with a balm underneath). The Beauty Rush glosses are mineral oil based so if you're a mineral oil-phobe then stick with Tutti Dolci or other higher quality glosses.