Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush- Juiced Berry

4.6

on 4/16/2007 9:32:00 PM

My fav BR gloss!! Fab scent/flavor and beautiful shine. I always get people asking about it. Can wear alone or over lip color for added shine. LOVE IT!!

on 2/6/2007 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this colour. ITs shiny and stays for a long time. Its smells so good. About 80% of my lip glosses are by VS. I love to wear them and I get compliments on it.

on 1/23/2007 6:45:00 PM

Very pretty color, really like fresh berries! It tastes yummy and smells yummy! It has decent staying power for a lip gloss too. It is a bit on the bright side for me, but the flavor is so great that I end up eating a bit off which softens the color...

on 1/2/2007 2:58:00 PM

Loved the color - it was sheer enough that I could wear this color without makeup. Very pretty, and the scent is yummy!

on 12/27/2006 8:36:00 PM

Love this stuff! I've never got so many compliments on lip gloss until I tried this

on 12/3/2006 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh this is SOO much better than their last gloss. This stuff smells amazing, tastes amazing (which can be bad because I lick it off my lips), and looks soooo very pretty. It's a sheer berry color that's amazingly pretty. This is a bargin in my mind for only five dollars!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a great lipgloss! The shade is sooo glossy and looks like MLBB. The smell is like pink Sweettarts and althought this is a shimmery shade, the shimmers don't show up too much. Yay for VS for finally getting a lipgloss right.

on 7/25/2006 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When this first came out I was immediatley reminded of something! It drove me insane until I realized a week later that this tastes just like the raspberry filling in a Krispy Kreme doughnout! I love it! My fave of all the Beauty Rush glosses!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore this. I went in to look at panties...and came out with lipgloss. I originally thought this might be too dark for my fair skin, but once on, it is gorgeous, shiny sheer berry. Very pretty!! It also smells and tastes great...berry with a hint of cotton candy.

on 3/16/2006 8:29:00 PM

Smells nice, tastes good, micro glitter, and the color is very pretty (YLBB) but these are SO sticky (even with a balm underneath). The Beauty Rush glosses are mineral oil based so if you're a mineral oil-phobe then stick with Tutti Dolci or other higher quality glosses.

Popular Lip Glosses