July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by maymay22

I absolutely love this color! I have dark brown eyes and even though this color doesn't show a precise line of color on my waterline, it adds a soft warmth to my dark brown eyes. It also looks gorgeous on my eyelid smudged with the baked glitterliner over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have four of these liners and I've discovered that the lighter colors work well on me, especially under the eye. Beautiful color, goldy/browny/bronzy tone that is deliciously metallic, something of which I never tire. Lasting power and ease of application has been discussed here already and I agree wholeheartedly that this is a fine piece of eye makeup workmanship. I also own stash, lucky and bourbon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

I won't even get in to the quality of UD 24/7 liners in this review, as their amazingness is talked about constantly in the other reviews and on the boards (all praise is very well deserved, btw). Baked is a metallic bronze color that is awesome for rocking the bronzed beauty look in the summer. Pair it with any warm toned bronze or brown shadow, add a little bronzer, blush, and a warm neutral lippy, and you are an instant beach goddess. This works great on the waterline as well as on the upper lid. Definitely get it for the coming summer months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

One of my favorite 24/7 liners because it's unique and a color I don't often see in other lines. Baked is a true shimmery rich light bronze. It looks amazing used at the inner corners and instantly brighten my eyes. It glides on incredibly smooth and wears without fading or creasing. this was the 24/7 that started my obsession with these liners!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by cherryjane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to never wear eyeliner because it was so time consuming to apply and I hated pencil liners - they always tugged and didn't give me a nice, consistent line. Enter the 24/7 liner, my new HG! I can't tell you how much I love these damn liners, even after just using it for only a couple days! These liners are hands down fabulous. Normally I wouldn't have paid $16 for a pencil, but I gladly bought three and I'm looking at acquiring more ASAP. I could definitely see myself using these every day and I NEVER wore liner regularly before. The colors are amazing. Baked is a fantastic light tan/gold color that plays up my hazel eyes. Gorgeous, gorgeous color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lrinke218

I just started wearing the 24-7 Glide-On Pencils and I'm IN LOVE! I have Baked and Underground. Baked is more gold where Underground is more brown.

Yes, it GLIDES on and it STAYS ALL DAY! I have oily skin and never have a problem with these wearing off. They can be easily smudged if you like that affect, or they stay in place for a sharp, precise line.

They're bold, smooth, easily applied, everything you would ever want in an eyeliner. I'm addicted!

The only downfall is that they're a bit pricey - but so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by AnnaMonkey

I loooooove all the 24/7 glide on pencils, the consistancy and wear is brilliant, and they are so easy to apply!

This is my favorite colour, which I think is strange as I don't wear gold clothes or jewellery wise, and I don't think it suits my complection. Baked looks lovely on me however, and is perfect for 'day' make up too. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by hkm

I think the 24/7 eye pencils in general are really good; long lasting and glide on easily. I use the Baked colour the most though as it really suits my blue eyes and seems to look appropriate for either day or evening - for day I just use on the inner lash line, and for night I ring the entire eye with it. I really like the bronze colour against black mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has a brightening effect on the eyes when used on the waterline/ inner corner of the eye. It is actually not "sparkly", as described, but definitely more shimmery. It is a lighter bronze color, which may not show up well on darker-than-medium skin. Definitely great for livening up brown, green, or hazel eyes, and I imagine it would be pretty flattering on blue eyes as well. Staying power is not the best (but what is, on the waterline), but it doesn't seem to really migrate around the eye area or into fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Ajziz

I love the colour, only not on me. It just doesn't seam to work on me. I thought this would make my blue-grey eyes pop a tad more than it does. I find it doesn't do much for me, sure it frames the eyes, but thats it..I was expecting a bit more!