July 28, 2014 | 2088 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by chunligirl

Very stiff tip makes for application very harsh and painful. Dries very cakey/crackly and total smears.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not really a fan of stiff tipped liners. also I dont like the formula it gets shiny and cakey which makes it crack and rub off.

***EDIT, I ended up throwing it and I NEVER throw out products, even when i dont like them i still will use them up. But this was so bad that i couldnt get a clean line and then i would end up taking my makeup off and reapplying and I just didnt think that it was worth it.
When I said it cracks, I mean it peels off like plastic after only a few minutes of application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently bought this eyeliner becuase of the it's supposed to last for 24 hours and I used it on my spring break trip to Germany where I didn't have time for touch ups. It stays on great, comes out in a nice inky black and it's easy to achieve a thin or thick line and it never smudges! Only bad part is that even if you keep the cap on all the time it dries out really fast like 2-3 weeks and that can get really expensive at 7 dollars a pen.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by xtinkx

I didn't like this product at all. I usually put my eyeliner on my waterline anyways and this will not do that. It is like most marker-like liners, it just rubs on in a streak. Although you could use it as a top liner. If you don't mind the wet smudging still.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

I'm surprised at the bad reviews. I really like the marker. I purchased dark brown & it allows me to make the perfect cat eye! It lasts throughout the day. I like that it's not too wet - which prevents smudges when applying. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by alldaygirl

Dried out within 2-3 weeks. The brush was soft & the line was decent, but the color was very weak & wore off on my oily skin w/in 1/2 day. the pen itself could be great-they just need to improve the formula. I actually love E.L.F.'s marker, but it also dries out w/in a few weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by tarieness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeliner on a whim and it's not the best but it's not the worse either. I like the felt applicator, it's not too stiff but not so flimsy either. The pigment was good at first but as i kept using it it started to fade and i had to do at least two layers or it'd be streaky. It last me through out the day if i put in on the top of my lid but wouldn't stay on the bottom (i've yet to find a good liner that will work on the bottom if you have suggestions please do give them :/)... other than that it's an alright liner but i don't think i'd buy it again. Can't remember how much it was sorry. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by aishiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this eyeliner to work well, but it was not pigmented at all. Waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am no novice when it comes to applying eyeliner, liquid, gel or whatever. But this brought the annoyance I felt when I first began experimenting with it. Something I thought it was settling in the back of my mind for years. I bought this with the idea that it would simplify my makeup bag and it just made things worse. The brush was too flexible, but soft at least. The color was too watery and the pigmentation light. The application was too erratic and made me feel clumsy, no matter how stable my hand was. And the final result requires too much cleaning. I dont recommend this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Looked like I had lined my eyes with one of my little brother's magic markers. (Perhaps I should have, it would have looked better!) Very watery, and not much pigment. Despite capping it tightly, and storing it upside down, the marker dried out after three uses. Fail!