Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.7

on 4/8/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I picked this up at CVS because all Physician's Formula products were $6 off, so I got it for $1.79. Great deal! Unfortunately, this doesn't work with my oily lids. It began to smear in minutes. I like the concept though, and it was easy to use.

on 4/2/2013 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this liner as it is the first liquid that I've ever been able to use! Went on easily and stayed put. Really don't understand the problems others have had.

on 3/19/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner very much. It wears well, stays put on my older eyes even when I use a very little smudged under my eyes, which says a lot because as you age eyeliner under your eyes tends to migrate throughout the day. For me this one wears well. I have sensitivity problems to some liners and this one gave me zero problems.

I like the felt tip, I think you have more control. I am having trouble finding this product and think perhaps it may be discontinued, or replaced eventually. The only draw back at all I find with this liner is it really doesn't seem to last that long. As in it drys out much too quickly. Probably due to it being a felt tip. For me it's pretty cheap and so I don't mind buying a new one often. Actually, when it has been open for a while it becomes a little easier to work with as it doesn't flow as well.

on 12/3/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was pretty decent for someone like myself who has insanely shaky hands, but it ended up drying up after about a month. I admit I don't wear makeup often, but based on other reviews, I don't think it was my lack of use, but rather the product itself. I'm very disappointed, because I see gurus on YouTube use it with success, but I guess if you go through as much makeup as they do, it may not be a problem.

on 12/2/2012 11:47:00 PM

This product worked well the first 5 times I used it then the tip dried out and now it doesn't work unless I dip it in water

on 11/1/2012 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am one of the few people who actually like this eyeliner. It stays put all day, does not smudge, and the application is a lot easier than liquid eyeliner. The shape of the pen is easy to work with as well.

However, I have one huge gripe about this eyeliner:
IT NEEDS TO LAST LONGER. I swear I can only get about 5-6 really solid applications with this liner.

It's a shame that it dries out so fast. Despite this, the product really works for me. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

on 9/8/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

WTF MAN -_-
This was pretty dang expensive for a drugstore product and the quality is complete poop :(
It hurt my eyes when i put it on becuase the tip was so rough and stiff! It didnt stay at all, and after one use.... NOTHING came out of it again. I was so disappointed and I glare at this product whenever i see it at walmart -_- waste of money :'(

on 9/5/2012 6:40:00 PM

Very stiff tip makes for application very harsh and painful. Dries very cakey/crackly and total smears.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not really a fan of stiff tipped liners. also I dont like the formula it gets shiny and cakey which makes it crack and rub off.

***EDIT, I ended up throwing it and I NEVER throw out products, even when i dont like them i still will use them up. But this was so bad that i couldnt get a clean line and then i would end up taking my makeup off and reapplying and I just didnt think that it was worth it.
When I said it cracks, I mean it peels off like plastic after only a few minutes of application.

on 7/2/2012 7:02:00 PM

I recently bought this eyeliner becuase of the it's supposed to last for 24 hours and I used it on my spring break trip to Germany where I didn't have time for touch ups. It stays on great, comes out in a nice inky black and it's easy to achieve a thin or thick line and it never smudges! Only bad part is that even if you keep the cap on all the time it dries out really fast like 2-3 weeks and that can get really expensive at 7 dollars a pen.