January 30, 2015 | 1930 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MiracleNicole1

My go too foundation! Great coverage. Makes my skin look super smooth.... almost flawless. I always get compliments when I wear it. Pros: Beautiful full coverage Easy to apply Cons: Need to powder often to control the oil Pricey Highly Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:32:00 PM More reviews by hanlouiseowen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

From reading other reviews I have found this foundation is a bit like marmite - you either love it or hate it - well I guess I'm on the love side.

PROS
- It gives a perfect base to contour, highlight etc.
- It has really good coverage
- Covers my extremely red cheeks!
- Lasts around 6-8 hours on my skin, even though I constantly touch my face throughout school days and don't touch up
- It has a very thick smooth consistency that buffs into the skin
- Can be applied with your fingers, a buffing brush, a flat foundation brush or sponge (But I do prefer to use a buffing brush to get a natural but full coverage finish)
- Powder isn't always needed if you have drier skin as it will dry fairly natural/matte, but it gives a gorgeous flawless finish with powder too!

CONS
- It would be best to buy the pump for £4 which then makes the product £26 instead of £22 as it's a bit tricky to get product out of the bottle without it spilling everywhere with no pump!
- Odd paint-like smell (however this did strangely grow on me)

Overall, I would recommend this foundation to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2015 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Ttylxox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Do not purchase this, first of all it smells like straight up paint. Also, the coverage is cakey and yucky. Not to mention this acne it gave me. I'd choose my revlon colorstay ANYDAY over this junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Annahammersley96

Do not buy this product!! I love all of MACS eye, lip and nail products. But this foundation has brought me distress. I bought it just over two months ago. I've always had decent, clear skin. But since using this, I have developed what looks like acne. Even to the point where I went to the doctors and got special creams, yet nothing has stopped the spots. Until I stopped using the studio fix fluid. Seriously, although it gives you full coverage, it will leave you breaking out and in despair. X

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mlupton

This foundation can be perfectly matched to your skin which is amazing however in my opinion, is not worth the hype. It's marketed as a 'high coverage foundation' when in reality it's completely not. I have a few spots but I wouldn't call it acne, however it fails to create a perfect base that other foundations can make. I suggest not to use a sponge to apply this as the liquid is so thin that most of the product will be absorbed by the sponge as opposed to your face and for an expensive high-end foundation, you wouldn't want to risk wasting it. If you're looking for a foundation to cover imperfections and make a flawless base, this is not for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by michellecchan

It appears I have developed awful acne after using this. Wish I read the reviews first, I had red lumps and cysts and scars all over my cheeks from this horrible foundation. It didn't develop straight away though and has took me a while to realise this is what caused my outbreak. I just hope it gets better soon I'm so self conscious of my face now, never used to bother me about going out with make up but not now.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Its ok but i dnt like how it applies sort of greasy just like the revlon colorstay except the revlon colorstay is way worse. Its okay

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by paulynbalaguer24

I use this for my everyday use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Amazing coverage
Buildable
Nice packaging
Long wearing

Cons:
Makes you break out bad
Weird smell
Doesn't come with pump

The name after all does say studio fix, which is true to the product, is stays for ages and is perfect under bright likes in a studio. But if you have ACNE PRONE SKIN like I do DO NOT BUY! Simple as :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Vivalaesther

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As i used this product for years i loved it when i did use it but i have since changed to DOUBLE WEAR as the staying power was longer on me.

But they are similar in terms of Semi-matte, full coverage and have SPF

Easy to apply i used MAC primer underneath as you should always use one for a more flawless result. Application was easy liquid is thicker then double wear but the pump is perfect for product control!

Huge range of colours and also setting powders to match which is great.

Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free.

Only thing i can flaw that it doesn't last through the night from applying in the morning as i found DOUBLE WEAR did perfectly!

VIVALAESTHER