November 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been a staple in my shower for years. I have sensitive skin and I suffer from eczema and Keratosis pilaris (that dreaded chicken skin) so I can't use anything that's heavily fragranced.
This is perfect and it leaves a nice, clean scent afterwards. Love, love, love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar. I have been using it for many years and haven't found anything that works better for removing makeup. It also leaves your face feeling clean. I prefer the unscented formula because I have allergies to a lot of perfumes. This product doesn't irritate my skin at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by twistevil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Could not tolerate the sent .It gave me breakouts on my face and shoulders.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with this. It's non-drying, and effective. My Gynecologist recommended this to me, as it's one of the safest for delicate feminine areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by carsandparties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this soap for years. It is the only soap I've found that has helped me clear the acne on my back/chest and leave my skin super soft and smooth. I tried it on my face but it didn't work too well for me, but I won't use anything else on the rest of my body (except for maybe Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on my legs or anywhere else I'm dry.) Sometimes if I'm feeling daring I'll try a new soap out, but it inevitably breaks my back/chest out. This soap keeps that under control. I also use it to wash my hands before I wash my face, and it works great. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin (eczema, dermatitis) and use this on a regular basis for my hands and body. Everything else on the shelf irritates and dries out my skin (ahem, Ivory, Irish Spring). Lever 2000 is tolerable depending on the formula. This is available in bulk, making it cheaper to buy. It costs a bit more than other soaps, though the extra dollar makes it worthwhile. There is no after-residue and no added fragrance. I use this in conjunction with Pine Tar Soap (Dove first, then Pine Tar) to cleanse the skin while keeping it moisturized and calm. This is a nice, simple product that does its job.That's all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by lovelylippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently on my third bar and its only been a little over a month. I use this all over and don't really mind that it melts quickly when left wet. I just make sure to keep it dry when not in use as with all bar soaps. I love its creaminess and the way it cleans especially on my face. This did not cause any breakouts and thoroughly cleans. I find this is more gentle than regular face wash or body wash and my skin just loves it. Like the commercials, I can say I can really go out without foundation because of this! It just evened out the tone and texture of my skin, face and body! I love it! Great for basic, no fuss skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never knew that I would ever use a bar soap for my skin & that it would be the best thing for it. I have been using the sensitive skin version for about 3 years now. I don't have anything negative to say about it.
--------------------
The bars are frangrance-free, so incredibly moisturizing and they clean well! With most any soap (liquid or bar) my skin feels very tight and dry after use in the shower. When I get out of the shower after using the beauty bar, my skin feels soft, smooth and moisturized.
--------------------
I use the bar for my body, shaving and even my face sometimes to remove makeup. (does not break me out)
--------------------
I will keep buying this bar for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by mihailo1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Every morning when I get out of bed I think to myself 'God, thank you for this product'. Last couple of weeks I even wash my hair with it. No scent (I'll use my cologne when i feel like smelling), very few preservatives, very moisturizing BUT it leaves no residue (I will put on my body milk if I feel my skin is drying out, thank you), I mean - it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by angelfish12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best body soap I've ever used. I used to get dry itchy patches on my arms when using body wash, but with this my skin is soft and if I don't have time to use a body moisturiser, my skin is fine.

I have also used this on my face for a few years now, although I think it clogs my pores a little bit. I can also only use it on my face once a day, as if I use wash off cleansers twice a day my skin gets reactive.

Overall though a great product at a brilliant price.