OPI Strawberry Margarita

on 12/5/2012 4:17:00 PM

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/23/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I seriously love this shade. So bright! Just the right shade of bright pink for me, I think. It's a little on the cool side, but just enough (some very cool pinks look bizarre on me for some reason). The quality of the polish is good and there's nothing particularly anomalous about it.

I was looking for a fun, bright pink without any shimmer to flatter my extremely fair skin, and this is it.
It's perfect for spring and summer, although I would wear it any season because it's so cheery. Looking at this color makes me happy, and it's so flattering. I wouldn't really call it strawberry, it's more of a watermelon color. It's so easy to apply, even for me, and I'm terrible at doing nails. Only 2 coats are necessary to achieve the perfect opaque color and it lasts a really long time. I doesn't chip easily and it isn't too expensive. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this again. :)

on 7/15/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this fuchsia pink! It applied nice, beautiful creme color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My very first OPI polish. I love the color and the brush. I hate how streaky it is and it took me up to three layers to be opaque.
Now I have over ten OPI polishes and they are sooo much better!

My very first OPI! Great vibrant shade of pink, and a perfect summer color. I think this would look good on any skintone. It's a creme, so it applies opaque in two easy coats. It is from OPI's Mexico collection, which I think came out before OPI went big-3 free (side note: a black label on an OPI means it is from the non-big-3-free days, while a green label means it is big-3 free). However, I don't notice any difference in application between this one and my big-3 free OPIs. I would definitely repurchase and probably should, since I'm down to the bottom of my bottle!

on 6/3/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Strawberry Margarita is a blue based hot pink nail polish that looks brighter in direct sunlight. The formula is great, it goes on smooth and dries fast. The only downside is that it does not last that long on my nails, maybe a day or two. But it's still a nice colour especially for summer pedi's.

on 5/19/2012 12:51:00 PM

My lipped rating is actually 3.5 because to me it looked a little cool toned for my nc25 skin tone. But I got many compliments on how great the color looked. Even my grandmother loved it. So I gave her my mini bottle ( don't know if she'll wear it ) and bought myself a full bottle. Dry time is standard for OPI but it does need a few coats for complete opacity.

on 5/18/2012 6:19:00 PM

Perfect pink for summer fever. I heard people raving about this color, so I gave it ago and tried it on ended up falling in love with it. My mom also tried it on herself and had the same affect as I had. If your looking for a summer color for your mani/pedi this is for you!

on 5/11/2012 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The perfect pink nail polish! I love OPI and in my opinion this is by far the best pink in their line up. Goes on nicely, stays intact for days

Popular Polishes