April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sweetlillies

Perfect pink for summer fever. I heard people raving about this color, so I gave it ago and tried it on ended up falling in love with it. My mom also tried it on herself and had the same affect as I had. If your looking for a summer color for your mani/pedi this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by SARAHx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The perfect pink nail polish! I love OPI and in my opinion this is by far the best pink in their line up. Goes on nicely, stays intact for days

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This is one of my favorite OPI nail polishes. I will say though, this color does go on streaky. But, it can easily be fixed. The color is a nice, bright pop of pink. Great color for the summer. I don't use this pink as much because my HG hot pink summer nail polish is Shocking Neon Pink from China Glaze (which I'm obsessed with). Compared to China Glaze's, this pink is a lot more toned down. I also get better wear & application out of China Glaze nail polishes. This is still a great color. I would reccommend this if you're not into necessarily "hot pink", but more of a pastel pink...this would be perfect. Because of the streakiness you get with this color, you need at LEAST 2-3 coats. This one does chip easily as well. But honestly, I have that problem with all the OPI nail polishes, which is why I don't use OPI often. I much prefer China Glaze, Essie, Revlon, & L'oreal nail polishes. I honestly have drugstore nail polishes that are better than OPI. Since I like the color, I still gave this one a 4 out of 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lippylover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I normally love OPI but this is the first bottle I have had a problem with. I will say, the colour is gorg! But it was really really streaky and did not look good on my fingers. I have never had this problem with OPI before, and I doubt one particular colour streaks (especially one that isnt even a pastel shade) so maybe it was the way the place I bought it from stored them? I stored it the same as I do all my nailpolishes, and used it prob 2 weeks after I bought it so not enough time to go bad. But since so many reviews here said what a great colour it was toes, I now just use it for my feet and the streaking isnt noticeable.
I gave this an overall 2 but wish I could do a 2.5 because the colour is gorgeous and the staying power on my toes is really great, but the amount of streakiness has the bring the rating down a lot.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My usual summer pedis are berry tones, hot pinks, and fuschias. I've been wanting to do coral for a different look, but all I've tried are way too red or orange for my very fair, cool (but now a little tan) skin. Enter strawberry margarita; it's definitely NOT coral, but it's what I wanted when I was thinking coral. It's a warm toned bright pink creme, no shimmer or glitter, and it's beautiful!!
The application is flawless; two coats were enough to make it opaque and it went on very smoothly with no streakiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a beautiful, fun, lively pink. I recently got a pedicure and chose this color because I wanted something bright and girly for spring; and this turned out to be perfect. I can't stop staring at my toes. Definitely recommended for anyone who wants a little pep in their step. Perfectly creamy and delicious, just how a strawberry margarita should be.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

A special pink that calls 'look at me'! Not the most work friendly colour. Great for spring summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by GlitterGirlie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hey Guys! So I am reveiwing the Strawberry Margarita OPI nail polish! And let me tell you I love this nail polish! One thing I want to say though it is very bright! So if your not into bright colors do not purchase this. And I am going to be honest I do not know how much this cost only because I got this as one of my Christmas presents. But its very pretty :) It stays on for about 2 weeks on your finger nails and if it is on your toe nails I find it stays on for at least 2 and a half weeks :) So its a very high quality product. I would definetly re-purchase it and it kind of reminds me of a pretty Barbie pink color! So I hope you enjoyed this and found this helpful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite shades of pink. It's a nice creamy warm pink. It's much brighter than the pictures look. I'm pretty tan but I think this color would compliment any skintone. It's also long wearing like most all opi colors last a full week without chips and applies streak free. This is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was on my wish list for about a year ... & I saw it at Ulta & was a little disappointed . On my OPI app it looked orangish & pinkish & in real life it's hot pink . A great summer color & looks good for any occasion !