September 2, 2014 | 1546 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Flash Bronzer Tinted Leg Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by chloejeanette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As far as self-tanners and bronzers go, this is a good one. It smells great, goes on easily, and gives my naturally pale legs a nice, subtle glowy sheen. It hides imperfections fairly well and doesn't come off on clothing. I wouldn't wear a skirt, a dress, or shorts without it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG self tanner, hands down. I've tried every self tanner on the market, from LE to HE, and this, my friends, is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by minnycourt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this self tanner. I have purchased it three time already! It never streaks, drys quickly, and doesn't stink. This is my HG self tanner. If you are tried of searching try this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by michelrasmussen

This bronzer/tanner is awesome. It works as a self tanner by giving you a natural looking tan that lasts several days, but the added bonus is that it adds a temporary an immediate bronze color, so you can see immediate results, in case you forgot to use it a few days prior and want to have a tan right now! I use this stuff all over my body: arms, chest, legs. It gives a very natural tan color and it gives an immediate, noticable color change.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 7:53:00 AM More reviews by brucelegs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Go an and get this. I have been using for at least the last 5 years - may be considered pricey but well worth it. I have pasty, white leg syndrome and this gives me a nice color and just seems to make my legs better. Since i am a klutz at applying anything that needs to be even on a large surface (ie a leg), I have trained my husband to become my personal applicator and even got him a nice pair of professional hair coloring gloves to use. I view it as my quality time with the hubby. He does a really nice job and I save at least the $20 a spray tan on my legs would cost.

They key to using this is in the application - he puts a strip of the gel down the front of my lower leg and blends it on from there, repeating on my upper leg and then blend, blend, blend. I use this in the evening giving it time to "dry" and the color that develops overnight is perfect! continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by rosemerry56

Love this. I use the tinted leg gel just on my legs and it gives me a dark, healthy looking tan. It's a little pricey but I just use on the weekends so it lasts a long time (during the week I use Loreal's Sublime Glow daily moisturizer). Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by 1xxstrawberry

it was alrite but i noticed it was kind of orange and too shimmery

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

hands down the best self-tanning product on the market. mine does not indicate leg gel-it's called Flash Bronzer Glow n Wear Tinted Self-Tanning Gel for Body. I have the Shimmer formulation. I am fair-light skinned and I get great, non-orangey results from this. it dries quickly (so as to resist transfer) so it does require fast application-but even with that I don't have streaking issues. the scent is relatively nice (for self-tanner) and the shimmer is nice and not OTT-imparts a nice glow right away because it is tinted, but it's not long before the actual "self-tanning" takes place. Try it, it's HG stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by atomicemmy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Rolls Royce of self-tanners! You just can't get it wrong with Lancome's leg gel version. It never streaks. I didn't have the same success with their air-spray version (barely tans) and foam/mousse version (bad streaks). L'Oreal's version is kinda like this except it stinks. (Same for Clarins).

BEST THING: It firms your skin the day-of application. Like a MIRACLE! I mean this stuff firms even better than Bliss cellulite lotions! Short-lived side effect but thrilling nonetheless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ceciliathegreat

This is a very disappointing product that I bought last year.
It had these sparkly things in it that felt like SAND! It made my legs CRUSTY and FLAKEY! I did not like it. The 'tan' was pretty dark but I felt like that it didn't last. I put tan in quotation marks because the gel is tinted so it makes you think that the tan is immediately developed when in reality it was minimal.

Overall, I prefer the milk/lotion and airspray more. Will not buy again.