Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Leg Gel

4.3

Natural Caramel Extract, Light-Reflecting Micro-Pearls, DHA, Moisturizing Ingredients, Vitamin E.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

As far as self-tanners and bronzers go, this is a good one. It smells great, goes on easily, and gives my naturally pale legs a nice, subtle glowy sheen. It hides imperfections fairly well and doesn't come off on clothing. I wouldn't wear a skirt, a dress, or shorts without it. :)

on 6/22/2008 8:20:00 PM

My HG self tanner, hands down. I've tried every self tanner on the market, from LE to HE, and this, my friends, is it.

on 6/21/2008 1:05:00 PM

I love this self tanner. I have purchased it three time already! It never streaks, drys quickly, and doesn't stink. This is my HG self tanner. If you are tried of searching try this product!

This bronzer/tanner is awesome. It works as a self tanner by giving you a natural looking tan that lasts several days, but the added bonus is that it adds a temporary an immediate bronze color, so you can see immediate results, in case you forgot to use it a few days prior and want to have a tan right now! I use this stuff all over my body: arms, chest, legs. It gives a very natural tan color and it gives an immediate, noticable color change.

on 6/6/2008 7:53:00 AM

Go an and get this. I have been using for at least the last 5 years - may be considered pricey but well worth it. I have pasty, white leg syndrome and this gives me a nice color and just seems to make my legs better. Since i am a klutz at applying anything that needs to be even on a large surface (ie a leg), I have trained my husband to become my personal applicator and even got him a nice pair of professional hair coloring gloves to use. I view it as my quality time with the hubby. He does a really nice job and I save at least the $20 a spray tan on my legs would cost.

They key to using this is in the application - he puts a strip of the gel down the front of my lower leg and blends it on from there, repeating on my upper leg and then blend, blend, blend. I use this in the evening giving it time to "dry" and the color that develops overnight is perfect! continued >>

on 6/4/2008 11:48:00 AM

Love this. I use the tinted leg gel just on my legs and it gives me a dark, healthy looking tan. It's a little pricey but I just use on the weekends so it lasts a long time (during the week I use Loreal's Sublime Glow daily moisturizer). Will definitely repurchase!

it was alrite but i noticed it was kind of orange and too shimmery

on 5/17/2008 1:53:00 PM

hands down the best self-tanning product on the market. mine does not indicate leg gel-it's called Flash Bronzer Glow n Wear Tinted Self-Tanning Gel for Body. I have the Shimmer formulation. I am fair-light skinned and I get great, non-orangey results from this. it dries quickly (so as to resist transfer) so it does require fast application-but even with that I don't have streaking issues. the scent is relatively nice (for self-tanner) and the shimmer is nice and not OTT-imparts a nice glow right away because it is tinted, but it's not long before the actual "self-tanning" takes place. Try it, it's HG stuff.

on 4/29/2008 7:11:00 PM

The Rolls Royce of self-tanners! You just can't get it wrong with Lancome's leg gel version. It never streaks. I didn't have the same success with their air-spray version (barely tans) and foam/mousse version (bad streaks). L'Oreal's version is kinda like this except it stinks. (Same for Clarins).

BEST THING: It firms your skin the day-of application. Like a MIRACLE! I mean this stuff firms even better than Bliss cellulite lotions! Short-lived side effect but thrilling nonetheless.

This is a very disappointing product that I bought last year.
It had these sparkly things in it that felt like SAND! It made my legs CRUSTY and FLAKEY! I did not like it. The 'tan' was pretty dark but I felt like that it didn't last. I put tan in quotation marks because the gel is tinted so it makes you think that the tan is immediately developed when in reality it was minimal.

Overall, I prefer the milk/lotion and airspray more. Will not buy again.