Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

4.3

Not tested on animals

Aqua (purified water) with *rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) oil, *nettle (Uritica dioica) oil, *thyme (Thymus vulagris) oil, birch leaf (Butela alba) oil, *chamomile (Anthemis nobilus flower) oil, *clary (Salvia sclarea), *lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), *coltsfoot leaf (Tussilago farfara), *yarrow (Achillea millefolium) oil, *mallow (Malva sylvestris), *horsetail (Equistetum arvense) oil, *soybean protein (Glycine soja), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearalkonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived). Certified organic in accordance with California Organic Foods Act of 1990.

on 11/15/2008 1:56:00 AM

I wish I had the time to deep condition my hair every week with this product.It makes my wavy, frizzy hair smoother and softer. After I use a straightener I use this to fix the damage. So far my favourite.

on 11/13/2008 4:10:00 PM

Are you kidding me-----this stuff is AMAZING! I still can't get over it----usually I HATE natural shamp/cond. (I generally end up with straw like hair), BUT this stuff can't be beat. I was looking for a product that would moisturize really well, not weigh down my fine hair (but I have a lot of it) and NOT test on animals (because come on---why torture the poor things for beauty products--puhhhhleaze!!!)

Anyhooo----BUY it, you won't be bummed out by this purchase

(psssst --- it's also wayyy easy to come by--it's at Whole Foods--I already shop there all the time.)

on 11/2/2008 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my HG conditioner! I love how it's natural and organic, and how you can use it as a leave in OR rinse out (I think rinse out is more effective). And also how you can use as much as you want and be confident that your hair wont be weighed down or accumulate build up! Giovanni conditioners are the best.

on 10/18/2008 7:43:00 AM

Really nice natural conditioner. Makes a proper difference to my hair and most things don't. I have natural red brown fine fluffy celtic hair which is really hard to keep looking half way decent. Good stuff!

on 10/6/2008 9:54:00 PM

makes my hair silky soft n moisturized w/o weighing it down. ive been using this for 3 months now and i still love it!

on 9/21/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite conditioner. You can use it as a rinse out or (even better) rub a tiny amount in the palm of your hands and then run your hands through freshly shampooed, towel dried hair, blow dry optional. Leaves hair soft and silky. The product lasts longer this way and doesn't weight hair down over time.

on 8/31/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is rich and creamy and really seems to do an excellent job of conditioning my hair. I also liked the fact that it rinses clean and has an agreeable smell that is light. I bought mine for 7.99, but sometimes it can be on sale. Giovanni products are good if you want to stray from drugstore products onto soemthing more natural and cruelty-free.

on 8/29/2008 9:21:00 PM

Oh boy do I love this stuff! I have fine, naturally curly, color treated hair, and it sometimes needs extra conditioning. This reconstructor is the answer. The product itself is very thick and rich and has an ordinary conditioner smell. It immediately makes my hair silky as I apply it in the shower and then I leave it on until I am done with everything else. It makes my hair soft, silky, and bouncy. I do use Giovanni's leave-in too, followed by the styling gel and it is just a perfect combo. I am new to these products and I hope they continue to work as well in the future. I will definitely repurchase!

on 8/21/2008 3:58:00 PM

Giovanni how I love thee! I have medium fine, wavy, dry hair and nutrafix reconstructor has been the answer to my prayers. I get such amazing slip and smoothness without the silicones that are added to other conditioners. The best part is that Giovanni is organic! I work at a health food store and I can't believe that I ignored this product for so long. I'll definitely be repurchasing from now on!

on 5/25/2008 10:14:00 AM

This is my first review and I cannot say enough about this product, it is amazing. I have fine hair but LOTS of it and this wasn't too heavy although I do have some heat and bleach damage. This stuff detangles and moisturizes very well and it smells great. Hair is silky and soft, love that it has no cones!!!

Top Rated Giovanni Products