Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 7/29/2014 6:29:00 AM

This product smudged a lot, and faded quickly as well. It last for 2 hours tops, so this isn't ideal to wear to school. Hope this helps!

on 7/26/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Horrible. All the bad reviews are true. Do not waste your money. I'll stick with my Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil.

on 7/19/2014 11:22:00 AM

Boy is this a disappointment. First impression was great. It's black as black eyeliner you could dream of. And that's where anything positive I can say about this pencil ends. It tugs at the skin, smudges like crazy, wouldn't even show up in my waterline. It went right back to the store. MAC and Stila have much better eye liners, even L'oreal for half the price is better.

on 7/2/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have extremely dry eyelids and even on me, this stuff just disintegrates. I've never had a 24/7 liner stay put on me, but this soft black is somehow the slipperiest of all.

on 6/2/2014 12:01:00 AM

This eyeliner smudged after an hour of wearing it. It also tugs my eyelids when applying it.

on 5/31/2014 7:02:00 AM

This goes on easily enough, but it never sets. It migrated everywhere. Major racoon eyes.

on 5/21/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I find this liner to be overpriced and the quality to be very similar to drugstore. I find other brands such MUFE to be superior. I will not repurchase.

on 5/19/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I hate this. Color is nice but it slips and slides off my eye in about an hour. I end up with raccoon eyes.

on 5/10/2014 1:54:00 PM

This one has a slightly brown tone to it if you swatch it next to perversion or black velvet. Still very black and I like it as a day pencil. These pencils are creamy, pigmented and if you don't put them on right they will smudge. If I use them in my waterline I bring them with for a touch up and I also keep a couple of the cotton swabs with the pointed ends (get them at the dollar store) for touch ups. I also prime the undereye with a little HD powder to help the sticking power. Unfortunately these are not the slap it on and forget about them pencils. They need work and touching up if that's what you are looking for these will probably be a fail for you. If you don't mind the touch up and the prep you will probably like these. This one is a good black for someone who doesn't want the uber dramatic black but still wants something dark. Oh and don't wear these on a super emotional day (wedding) you may end up with Racoon eyes!

on 5/6/2014 11:10:00 AM

this pencil is yucky, and i don't get the hype. the liner itself feels greasy. it requires a primer to stay put. zero is not "black," it is "wishy washy lukewarm black." forget about the waterline; getting this to stick to your waterline is like watching magnets repel each other. boooooooo.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products