April 19, 2014 | 862 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best under eye concealers I have been trying, it worked good for me(but I don't have very dark circles under my eyes though) , but it could seem a little dry under your eyes, if you haven't moizsturize your skin before you use it. And as a concealer I would only use it under my eyes, not on red spot.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this in an attempt to conceal dark circles under my eyes - does not work at all. Product is in a tube and settles over time, when I squeeze it out a bunch of clear liquid comes out before the concealer.

Upon application, the concealer goes on very heavy and hard to blend - gives a cakey appearance and it emphasizes my lines rather than conceal them. Because it's so hard to blend, I find that it makes my face very spotty looking.

I will not purchase again - definitely not worth the money there are better concealers out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I bought the shade "light petal", which has a cool salmon undertone in it that helps a little with the redness of my eye area. Other than that, I can't find good things to say about this product. It's packaging says that it's oil free, but it has a gooey consistency that's far from being suitable for my skin. It glides on smoothly the first second you apply it, but then it adheres to the skin making it hard to blend outwards. It's not full coverage at all, it almost inmediately sets into fine lines, and OH it looks greasy. It doesn't last the first half hour by itself, you'll have to set it with powder to make it look decent. If you have great problems with your under-eye area like me, you'll have to use at least two well measured layers of this concealer and setting powder to work it off. I can't wait 'til I finish this so I can go back to the Mary Kay concealer. Sheesh! If you have minor problems with your eye skin, this is for you dear.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

I like this concealer for covering redness only. It it full coverage and lasts all day. But I cannot use this under my eyes. It always falls into my lines (and I'm only 21). I constantly have to re-blend this, and I think it's drying my under eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good product Very moisturizing. No real eye area changes, whoever no irritation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer, maybe I've finally found the holy grail! It's creamy, non-caky, and you only need a little to look flawless. The lady at the counter said it's not "recommended" for blemishes because it's not oil-free, but I use it on my blemishes anyway and haven't experienced any problems! The first time I purchased this, though, I got a color two shades too dark for me, so I had to return it and purchase another color. Color selection is not the best for light skin tones, but I love it all the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

This is my favorite concealer. Its perfect for under the eyes, over blemishes and for redness. I have tried the Dior nude concealer, (+++) and the clinique one is much better. Im actually very suprised that this hasnt got more attention. I have just bought my 4th concealer, and will never stop :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by colorfulstrawberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like that it really covers up the under eyes and you only need a little bit (it lasts like 2 years for me, even though your suppose to throw it out in 6 months after opening) The bad thing is, the color doesn't match, and it cakes and creases so I use Bare Minerals Bisque on top of this, because if I didn't it would go to the fine lines of my under eyes, (eye bags) and make my dark under eyes the center of attention on my face. I think its ok, but I'm not going to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have heriditery dark circles and until I can get surgery, I work to make them less noticeable. I own and have tried nearly EVERYTHING on the market - department store to drugstore. I do like this product. Now, it is highly pigmented and blends well but you must not use too much of it. Work on one eye at a time. I sometimes put a dab of serum with it to help it blen better and for when I want a more sheer look - the trade off is not complete coverage, but coverage which I think doesn't look unnatural. The color choices make it easy to get a match. I like this stuff !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I used to be a big fan of Clinique All about eyes back in the days when I could still afford to rely on that alone (I need something heavier and hardest working at forty). I had high expectations for this concealer claiming to come from the same line, as I have very dark and definite circles under my eyes.
Unfortunately, this concealer didn't satisfy me: it does cor, and it does cover VERY WELL, but there has to be a downside to this perfect coverage and it is that the cream is so thick that it gets chalky once you put another product on top of it, whether it is foundation (let alone a compact one like mine), powder blush or powder.
I like that it comes in a tube, because it is the best solution that comes to my mind when I think about hygienic issues: it's definitely better than any kind of internal wand or attached brush (Touche Eclat style). But it would have been better if the tube was not anonymously transparent.
In short, I could love this product, but I must be extremely careful when I apply it and when I combine it with other products, or I'll look like I've covered my circles with mud.