July 22, 2014 | 2088 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really good mascara, very dark separates lashes and doesn't clump and gives a nice amount of curl. I've repurchased this lots and will continue to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by ashwathi87

Slightly on the pricey side.. but must say.. one of the better mascara's i'v experimented with... amazing brush.. 2 sweeps over my eye lashes and im good to go ! does not clump my lashes like so many other mascaras do and relatively easy to remove ! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. Doesn't lengthen so much or make your eyelashes thicker. But it doesn't clump.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by BriarRoseBeauty

I personally found that it didn't at all do as described. I didn't feel that they looked especially separated, or striking and didn't really like the product at all. The formula itself seemed sticky and gloopy (technical term I know). I also didn't like the packaging, it is very flimsy and the first time I dropped it whilst sitting at my dressing table the tube cracked quite badly up the side.

It was, however a very dark black which did stand out.

Check out my full review on my blog
www.briarrosebeauty.com

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara, it's very dark black, doesn't clump, holds a curl, seperates and disposes a good amount of volume. Only thing is that I wish it would elongate my lashes a little bit more and give a tiny bit more volume as I want my lashes to look fake, even for an everyday eye. I remember buying it when I was 16, and I though it was HG back then. I don't think so anymore, but it is indeed nice. The brush is very good at catching inner corner lashes and isn't too big to coat my lower lashes. The gold "print" on the packaging rubs off pretty easily, though. Overall, I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by katiesquirt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does take a little bit of practice and I have sporadically used this mascara and not liked it until the other when i tried it and stuck with it for a few weeks and now I love it!

PROS:
Separates lashes
Really black
Doesn't flake
Doesn't smudge
Can use an eyelash comb and still looks good (others can flake off stick together)
makes eyelashes look longer

CONS
takes a bit of practice to get the right technique
doesn't thicken the look of eyelashes

But all in all I do love this mascara and although I will still try other mascaras just in case there is a better one, so far it is the best i have found.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want my mascara to give lashes - lot's of them! And great volume. This mascara is OK however I find that the result is a bit too subtle for my taste. Also, I found the formula to be a bit irritating to my eyes. I will not re-purchase as I rather spend a bit more on a mascara and get much better results.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Jaxx20x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember years and years ago using this mascara and thinking wow, this is great, so i went back to it. However now it's not so great. It's and ok mascara and if that's what you want then it's for you. It's doesn't hold a curl, by the time I've finished all my makeup the curl has drooped and by the end of the day my eyelashes look dry and boring and droopy! I love the brush, I'm a fan of the little rubbery stick type brushes and i do love maxfactor, I think that's why I stuck with it for a while but in comparason to other mascaras it's not the best. A bit pricey too. Maybe it will work for some but not others. It's neither here nor there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I love this mascara, it lifts and lengthens my lashes, non clumping and doesn't leave marks around your eyes. I bought the waterproof version afterwards and that one is awful compared to the normal one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Kalos

I have medium length, thin, straight oriental/asian lashes. This mascara did not clump or flake. It lengthened and volumised, but gave a natural look. It's my favourite mascara so far...