April 20, 2014 | 1272 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara, it's very dark black, doesn't clump, holds a curl, seperates and disposes a good amount of volume. Only thing is that I wish it would elongate my lashes a little bit more and give a tiny bit more volume as I want my lashes to look fake, even for an everyday eye. I remember buying it when I was 16, and I though it was HG back then. I don't think so anymore, but it is indeed nice. The brush is very good at catching inner corner lashes and isn't too big to coat my lower lashes. The gold "print" on the packaging rubs off pretty easily, though. Overall, I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by katiesquirt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does take a little bit of practice and I have sporadically used this mascara and not liked it until the other when i tried it and stuck with it for a few weeks and now I love it!

PROS:
Separates lashes
Really black
Doesn't flake
Doesn't smudge
Can use an eyelash comb and still looks good (others can flake off stick together)
makes eyelashes look longer

CONS
takes a bit of practice to get the right technique
doesn't thicken the look of eyelashes

But all in all I do love this mascara and although I will still try other mascaras just in case there is a better one, so far it is the best i have found.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want my mascara to give lashes - lot's of them! And great volume. This mascara is OK however I find that the result is a bit too subtle for my taste. Also, I found the formula to be a bit irritating to my eyes. I will not re-purchase as I rather spend a bit more on a mascara and get much better results.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Jaxx20x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember years and years ago using this mascara and thinking wow, this is great, so i went back to it. However now it's not so great. It's and ok mascara and if that's what you want then it's for you. It's doesn't hold a curl, by the time I've finished all my makeup the curl has drooped and by the end of the day my eyelashes look dry and boring and droopy! I love the brush, I'm a fan of the little rubbery stick type brushes and i do love maxfactor, I think that's why I stuck with it for a while but in comparason to other mascaras it's not the best. A bit pricey too. Maybe it will work for some but not others. It's neither here nor there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I love this mascara, it lifts and lengthens my lashes, non clumping and doesn't leave marks around your eyes. I bought the waterproof version afterwards and that one is awful compared to the normal one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Kalos

I have medium length, thin, straight oriental/asian lashes. This mascara did not clump or flake. It lengthened and volumised, but gave a natural look. It's my favourite mascara so far...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:30:00 AM More reviews by zoidberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wanted to like this - the brush is great, it goes on really well, adds a bit of volume and separates nicely. unfortunately it flaked like crazy on me =(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by littlestarstef

Really LOVE this mascara, simply sexy in about 4 strokes of this mascara. I have been using this type of mascara for over a year and has never let me down. If you use this product daily it will last up to about 3 months. The little brush is soft and does not have large bristles which can hold clumps of mascara. The right amout comes out every time. For day time look I use just a few light strokes and for a Night time look I slowly rotate the wand to give volume and lenght.

Have only used the Black colour but tempted to buy the brown colour next :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Ammzinit

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! It gives my eyelashes an instant wow factor, and it just makes them so long yet at volumised the same time. I got asked if I was wearing false eyelashes 3 times in one day!! Absolutely fabulous mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sodacrackers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Current favorite mascara--non-clumping, layers and separates well. It says 'volume' and 'definition' in the pack, but I think this works best as a day mascara since it gives just the right amount of 'drama' without looking too made up. One coat on each eye is enough. Also holds curls well, and the thin wand/short bristles also work on my lower lashes. Doesn't smudge, but can still be removed with plain water-based cleanser. Mid-priced mascara, but not too fond of pale gold packaging. Will most likely repurchase, but I also want to try 2000-calorie and False-Lash Effect before I declare this can't-live-without. :)