November 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by nicole2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush! I love it, it's a peachy pink with golden shimmer, but the shimmer doesn't look glittery when it's on your cheeks, it just gives the blush a glowy finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by brandisitis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

All the color comes off after about 3 hours, and I'm left with just sparkly cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by happyisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So pretty and a perfect medium peach/pink. Lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by eliin

This is my favorite blush of all time! I love the way it looks on my skin! I've got quite a light skin tone and it looks really good on! I like the fact that it doesn't come on so strong that other blushes does, so you can actually build it up a bt! Great color, great package, 5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by gece89

I love the color but on my yellowish and ghostish skin tone, it is not enough, I have to use a bronzer or another blush, and then apply the sprinsheen. But I really adore this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by DahliaLily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For me and my fair skin this blush was WAY too orange. It is easy to blend though and might make a good blush booster using just a little bit. Did not work for me at all though. I would like to try another shade in this line because of its beautiful sheer and blendable quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great spring/summer time blush! I can only vouch for fair-skinned people, but this blush is very flattering, giving a healthy flush to the cheeks, and the gold sparkle to it is not overwhelming. It is very warm toned, and is definitely build-able. If you are looking for a warm-toned, shimmery, coral blush, definitely check this one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is not shimmery as much as it has a great amount of sheen to it. It is a coral/pink/gold blush. I think this is great for summer and spring. I find it shows up quite well. It is also buildable, so add another layer if needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by sporty78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super pretty blush. I love it. I doesn't show up on my skin that much though. NC 40 for reference. really have to pack it on. But I do like it so much. The sheen is really really pretty. I don't think I will buy again, because 'd rather have something that shows up more. And it also leans more to the pink side. Which I do not like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this blush. I was researching the Orgasm blush by NARS and I read that it doesn't suit darker skin tones and recomend Springsheen from MAC. I love how it looks on my skin and it's perfect for the summer.