MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this blush. Makes my skin look healthier and radiant. It is super blendable and very easy to apply. It is not overly shimmery that you look like a disco ball, yet it makes you glow. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this blush, even from expert makeup artists. IF you want more pigment but still want this sheen finish, layer this on top of another darker color. For example, a high pigment coral underneath and then a light hand of Springsheen! Great for day or night..

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I own Springsheen as well as plenty of other MAC blushes and this color is very pretty! I would say good for summer/spring or lighter skin to medium skin tones..I will buy this color again!

If you like sparkle, this is a good product.
It's been my go-to blush since I was 11.
The color fades and leaves just a peachy sparkle after awhile, that's the only downside.

This makes my fluer power look like crap. I have a new coral blush. I swatched orgasm then went to MAC to try spring sheen. They are not dupes. Orgasm is way more pink toned whereas springsheen is coral based. I love this blush on my fair skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has become my favorite blush!

I've tried lots of extremely popular blushes on MUA- NARS orgasm (Didn't show up on me) Dandelion (Ditto) Coralista (Too pink and clownish looking)

A lot of blushes look too pink on me, and the sparkles are overwhelming for my face.

Springsheen on my asian NC20 face:
-Looks like a natural healthy glow
-Never looks overdone
-Makes my face sculpted and highlighted at the same time

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite blush! I love it, it's a peachy pink with golden shimmer, but the shimmer doesn't look glittery when it's on your cheeks, it just gives the blush a glowy finish.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

All the color comes off after about 3 hours, and I'm left with just sparkly cheeks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So pretty and a perfect medium peach/pink. Lasts all day!

This is my favorite blush of all time! I love the way it looks on my skin! I've got quite a light skin tone and it looks really good on! I like the fact that it doesn't come on so strong that other blushes does, so you can actually build it up a bt! Great color, great package, 5/5

I love the color but on my yellowish and ghostish skin tone, it is not enough, I have to use a bronzer or another blush, and then apply the sprinsheen. But I really adore this color.

Top Rated MAC Products