MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

on 1/13/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has become my favorite blush!

I've tried lots of extremely popular blushes on MUA- NARS orgasm (Didn't show up on me) Dandelion (Ditto) Coralista (Too pink and clownish looking)

A lot of blushes look too pink on me, and the sparkles are overwhelming for my face.

Springsheen on my asian NC20 face:
-Looks like a natural healthy glow
-Never looks overdone
-Makes my face sculpted and highlighted at the same time

on 1/5/2013 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite blush! I love it, it's a peachy pink with golden shimmer, but the shimmer doesn't look glittery when it's on your cheeks, it just gives the blush a glowy finish.

on 12/29/2012 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

All the color comes off after about 3 hours, and I'm left with just sparkly cheeks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So pretty and a perfect medium peach/pink. Lasts all day!

on 11/18/2012 8:00:00 AM

This is my favorite blush of all time! I love the way it looks on my skin! I've got quite a light skin tone and it looks really good on! I like the fact that it doesn't come on so strong that other blushes does, so you can actually build it up a bt! Great color, great package, 5/5

on 10/23/2012 10:16:00 AM

I love the color but on my yellowish and ghostish skin tone, it is not enough, I have to use a bronzer or another blush, and then apply the sprinsheen. But I really adore this color.

on 10/17/2012 4:14:00 PM

For me and my fair skin this blush was WAY too orange. It is easy to blend though and might make a good blush booster using just a little bit. Did not work for me at all though. I would like to try another shade in this line because of its beautiful sheer and blendable quality.

on 10/3/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great spring/summer time blush! I can only vouch for fair-skinned people, but this blush is very flattering, giving a healthy flush to the cheeks, and the gold sparkle to it is not overwhelming. It is very warm toned, and is definitely build-able. If you are looking for a warm-toned, shimmery, coral blush, definitely check this one out!

on 9/5/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is not shimmery as much as it has a great amount of sheen to it. It is a coral/pink/gold blush. I think this is great for summer and spring. I find it shows up quite well. It is also buildable, so add another layer if needed.

on 8/14/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Super pretty blush. I love it. I doesn't show up on my skin that much though. NC 40 for reference. really have to pack it on. But I do like it so much. The sheen is really really pretty. I don't think I will buy again, because 'd rather have something that shows up more. And it also leans more to the pink side. Which I do not like.

Popular Blush Products