Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 5/21/2012 4:12:00 PM

So far, my HG mascara. NO mascara is as nearly as good as this one (to me at least). It lengthens well, holds curl well, builds well, doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Highly highly recommended. Only down side is a little hard to remove, so it takes a bit of time. That's why I gave it 4 lippies. It's kinda hard to get here, with the ridiculous retail markups that more than doubles the recommended retail price in Asia. But I always find my way to one XD

on 2/12/2012 10:21:00 PM

Think everybody below has said it all, but this really is the best mascara i've tried in a long time. Bought mine over in Thailand when I was on holiday, and I got it for roughly 7 which is a decent drugstore price. It lasted all day for me in Thailand's heat and humidity, I was very impressed. It keeps my curl in place all day, as well as lengthening my short lashes very nicely. Since coming back to London, I use this over another volumizing mascara because thats one thing I find that it lacks. This combination gives me amazing thick, long eyelashes with the curl kept in place for the day. And you know thats so hard to find in a mascara! Also, you need a good eye make up remover cos it really is stubborn to take off. Cleansing oil works a treat for me. Stupidly, I only bought one back home with me which I'm super regretting as its so expensive to buy online from overseas in the UK.

on 2/7/2012 10:34:00 PM

Best mascara I have tried compared to Lancome, Clinique and Dior. The best thing is it holds my curl all day and makes my lashes super long. I am so impressed that I have told everyone I know about this mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I never wore mascara before because they did nothing to hold my curl or it would leave me with raccoon eyes. Until I found Majolica Majorca mascara did I wear mascara more often. There are too many good things about this mascara, the packaging is so adorable, the comb is awesome at separating lashes, the fiber makes your lashes super long and it has a dry formula that holds curl all day. AND it's for a reasonable price!! Seriously... a must have.

on 9/27/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used to love Fiberwig - but after trying out Majolica Majorca mascara - found my new HG!!

The brush is very different to all other mascaras as it's more like a comb. I prefer this as it separates your lashes while your putting on product.

It holds a curl really well and can extend your lashes to quite long. It lasts all day without smudging. People are saying it's hard to clean off - but I haven't had any issues with it as long as you use waterproof makeup removal.

on 7/24/2011 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Best mascara ever!!! After 30 years trying to find the right one, trying very expensive and cheaper mascaras, I decided to try this based on the reviews. I have been using this mascara for 1 year, I buy on e-bay since it is not available locally. Excellent results, it lenghtenes my very short lashes, no clumps, no racoon eyes, it stays in place. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/26/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this mascara for waterproofing my fiberwig mascara. Basically i build up 3 layers of fiberwig onto my lashes and then use the lash expander as top coat to make sure they become waterproof, budgeproof, flakeproof and smudgeproof. I got this for around $13 in adambeauty.

To remove this mascara, I coat my lashes with waterproof makeupremover and leave it for 5 minutes. Then i saturate a pad with waterproof m.u. remover then gently rub it on to my lashes to effectively remove every trace of mascara. It is easy to remove it most of the time because i only use it on top of a fiber mascara that easily comes of when saturated with water.

overall a good mascara if you're looking for a waterproof/budgeproof at a good price

on 5/12/2011 11:28:00 PM

My mom actually bought this on a whim while shopping in Chinatown for me and it has been my HG mascara since ! Unfortunately, this was about $45..a little overbudget for me. Does anyone know where i could purchase this mascara at a decent cost? Whether online or instore- i reside in lower mainland BC, Canada.

on 3/20/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my HG mascara, hands down. It defines and lengthens my stiff Asian lashes really well. Doesn't do much for volume--I'll probably have to layer this with another volumizing mascara to get my ideal lashes, but I love the brush head on this. It's not your standard mascara brush--rather, it's like a plastic comb that allows you to reach all your lashes. It lasts all day without flaking or smudging, and comes off easily with cleansing oil (i use boscia's). I got it for about $16, so it's not cheap, but I think it's worth it.

on 2/28/2011 1:57:00 AM

i'm confused, are this and frame plus the same? there's two seperate entries for them but it seems like there's only one product..

Top Rated Shiseido Products