Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

on 7/11/2011 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This was the first Victoria's Secret scent I loved when I went to the states some years back. I stocked up on quite a few bottles of it.
I used it till I kinda got tired of it. 6years down the line I discovered it again and I'm loving it, I love it as a winter scent. It's just a lovely warm scent.

on 2/22/2011 7:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Beautiful scent, very feminine. Layer with other products (Pure Seduction or Wild Scarlet) To switch up your own personal scent. Normally you can catch a sale and get the sprays for $5-$7 on sale.

on 9/20/2010 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

From the fragrance notes I was just sure I would love this scent....but I did not at all. On me it had a harsh note although it was lingering (but the scent did not seem to improve any). Too bad that one I really like, Lost in Fantasy, faded out very quickly. Seems that is often the way. LOL

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One word: YUCK! Sorry Vicky. :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fav from the VS. This is my before bed scent or after shower... sweet dreams...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

erm i first smelled it on my boyfriend, and i did like it on him. But when i tried it and apply on me, i just don't know why i don't like it at all. I mean on me. It smells quite great, esp i like vanilla smell so much. It has vanilla smell, i smell vanilla's first, then it smelled something strong after the vanilla. It has a bit of floral. Would recommend it on guy tough. Can't wait to try the Vanilla Lace. :)

my mom loves this scent haahhaha i think it smells good, but not like GREAT. kinda vanilla-y, flowery, hard to explain. would only buy if on super sale

on 1/18/2010 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

was given to me as a gift unfortunately i thought the scent was too strong :/

on 11/15/2009 1:09:00 PM

My favorite VS scent. The body mist is superior to the EDT or other forms; strangely body mist is stronger in fragrance.
The body lotion is also very nice.
This to me doesn't smell like most VS fragrances - it's not fruity and chemical smelling.
It has notes of amber, vanilla, and black cherry (fruity but soft and deep fruity) and is a very warm sexy scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite scent by VS.

It is very strong but that is what I love about this spray. It doesnt last very long however, but if you put the amber romance body butter on before you spray this on the staying power will be increased.

Sometimes I break out in a rash when I use this so beware if you have sensative skin because it might irritate you

Popular Fragrances