Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my new favourite for colder months. It's a lovely cozy and warm oriental scent that isn't cloying to me (probably because the body mist version isn't too strong). It's a simple scent that smells of vanilla, sandalwood and a bit of cherry. Not too sweet like some of the other scents I've tried from VS and comfortable to wear. I like spraying my room with this too. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is probably the most long lasting scent out of the three or four VS body splashes that I have. It's a sweet warm scent that is perfect for any time of the year. It's a quite harsh scent. Something about it reminds me of Britney Spears's Midnight fantasy, I think it's because they both have black cherry among the ''ingredients''. It's a very sexy and seductive scent but I don't think it's very suited for young girls. I quite like the bottle and I should give it credit because it survived five plane trips in my suitcase...not bad for a 6 dollar fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is definitely my favorite scent from VS.. perfect for winter or a low key day.. its really warm and not too overpowering.. and it's cheap compared to other perfumes/body sprays I've come across

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This was the first Victoria's Secret scent I loved when I went to the states some years back. I stocked up on quite a few bottles of it.
I used it till I kinda got tired of it. 6years down the line I discovered it again and I'm loving it, I love it as a winter scent. It's just a lovely warm scent.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Beautiful scent, very feminine. Layer with other products (Pure Seduction or Wild Scarlet) To switch up your own personal scent. Normally you can catch a sale and get the sprays for $5-$7 on sale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

From the fragrance notes I was just sure I would love this scent....but I did not at all. On me it had a harsh note although it was lingering (but the scent did not seem to improve any). Too bad that one I really like, Lost in Fantasy, faded out very quickly. Seems that is often the way. LOL

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One word: YUCK! Sorry Vicky. :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fav from the VS. This is my before bed scent or after shower... sweet dreams...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

erm i first smelled it on my boyfriend, and i did like it on him. But when i tried it and apply on me, i just don't know why i don't like it at all. I mean on me. It smells quite great, esp i like vanilla smell so much. It has vanilla smell, i smell vanilla's first, then it smelled something strong after the vanilla. It has a bit of floral. Would recommend it on guy tough. Can't wait to try the Vanilla Lace. :)

my mom loves this scent haahhaha i think it smells good, but not like GREAT. kinda vanilla-y, flowery, hard to explain. would only buy if on super sale

Popular Fragrances