October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Highlighters - Mary Kay - Facial Highlighter Pen

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bekah_rae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to sell Mary Kay and when this came out I was excited. But it was actually one of the few products I DIDN'T like. I really thought it settled into fine lines and didn't look that nice. I tried it on myself and also gave it to my mom to try. She didn't like it at all either. I haven't tried any other facial highlighters, but I don't really need one, so I'm not inclined to go looking around for another one yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

I used to use YSL until I found this. It is the same thing for me. I found it on ebay really cheap!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I definently like this product. For me, its not enough to conceal my major flaws. Mostly I use it on my cheek bones to keep me looking fresh instead of totally matte when wearing my mineral makeup. Also a go to when i don't have a lot of time. It blends seemlessly and I really like the way the makeup 'clicks' out of the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this pen in shade #2. After I'm done putting on all my makeup, I use it this pen for under my eyes, pimples, and shadowy areas of my nose. When I apply it, it is significantly lighter than my skin tone, but it blends perfectly. I put a few dots of it under my eyes to conceal dark circles, and it works beautifully. I also LOVE to use this when I get a pimple. It takes the reddness out without caking. I also like this pen for lightening shadowy areas of my nose. I swear...and maybe it's all in my head...that my nose appears smaller when I use this! I wish it were a tad cheaper though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Suselew

I have been looking for a brightener/highlighter product for some time that could be used in addition to foundation and concealer. I have a MK rep at work and she lent me her demo and it went right back to her the next day. The liquid is way too dry and therefore, difficult to spread. The colors are not good either. The only one that was even close was way too orange. I'm happy now with my Clarins Perfecting Touch pen in 02 which I carry with me in my purse for quick touchups. Better choice of colors and the applicator is superior to the MK one. For home, I am trying the Bobbi Brown brightener and so far so good, but it doesn't seem to stay highlighted all day, so that's where my Clarins pen comes in handy. If there's a better pen highlighter out there, please let me know!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

Well, I am going to try YSL Touche Eclat next. I really like the way this product brightens my under eye area. It makes me look awake and the dark circles disappear. Unfortunately, everyone is right about it being quite drying and settling into fine lines. It becomes flakey after just a few minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2006 6:34:00 PM More reviews by tmking

I decided to try this after reading reviews here, I'm always looking for new concealers/brighteners for my nasty under eye circles. This did NOT work for me, under my eyes or on my face. The color seemed too pink, and the texture was nasty, looked very dry soon after being applied and settled into any dry areas, creases or imperfections of any kind, looked really terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 11:53:00 AM More reviews by fififiona

I've had this pen in shade 3 lying around my makeup box for a couple of weeks, I kinda forgot about it I guess. I pulled it out when I had an acne scar that would just not cover with my regular concealor and dabbed this on and I was shocked at the results. It completely covered the scar and blended in really well with my skin. I know this is meant for under your eyes, and it does work well for that, but it works wonders as a coverup as well. UPDATE: Ok, I found this wayy too drying under my eyes and as a regular concealor but it works soo well for those zits that look dark when covered up with concealor. Just dab this on top of the concealor, blend it in, and the darkness is all gone. I guess something about the peachy tone helps it disappear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jerry2alice

The absolute best concealor for under eye circles ever!! Especially if you are starting to get a few wrinkles. Applies thin but covers like a dream...don't let the MK brand scare you..there are a few jewels and this is one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2006 10:41:00 AM More reviews by skora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best thing that has happend to my eyes... Go buy it!!!! Thanks Mary Kay!!!