Bobbi Brown Lip Color Raisin #3

4.1

on 5/6/2005 1:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this color! It is a plummy brown, a natural-looking deep "lip" color on me. For daytime,I usually apply it more sheerly. I like to wear it with a neutral eye, and keep the focus on my lips. This is one of my all-time favorite lip colors, and I am extremely picky. For reference, I am NW20 with blue eyes and red hair.

on 4/11/2005 1:58:00 PM

Bobbi Brown Raisin lipcolor is DEFINITELY my HG. After trying shade after shade Raisin is THE lipcolor I keep reaching for (I am on my third tube). I love the consistancy (matte but creamy) and regardless of how little sleep I've gotten or how sallow my skin looks this shade instantly BRIGHTENS UP my complexion (LSF 6) and makes my teeth appear WHITER. Although BB describes it as a plummy red, on me it is more of a berry brown. Raisin is definitely a MYBB - PERFECT!

on 3/21/2005 5:09:00 AM

This is really a flattering shade on me. It whitens up teeth and is flattering. But make sure to brighten up the rest of your face with blusher or whatever you use so you don't end up washed out and gothic.

on 11/27/2004 8:02:00 PM

For some reason, this shade is an brownish/clove/reddish shade on me. Not happy with the color so I mix it with other shades to make is usable. Very strange. The lip liner is very plum in comparison (which is what I thought this would be).

on 11/1/2004 8:31:00 PM

Bobbi Brown lipsticks are truly wonderful. The Raisin is a bit more plumish than I normally wear, but it is such a classic color that I reach for it again and again.

on 4/16/2004 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I love how it is a berry red color-its great for my mmm/light ggg skin tone. I wear it with plum l/l and burgandy l/g by bb. Great lip look for a polished evening face. It is costly to have all of it though.

on 3/7/2004 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wow! I always stick to sheer berries for my PPP skin, but this is more matte than I'm used to...but it's gorgeous. I can wear it with brown eyeliner, or plum eyeliner. Great staying power, too. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/5/2004 2:53:00 AM

I'm brand new, but I'm pretty sure I'm a GGG (my family's East Indian). Raisin is my absolute HG lipstick. Sold out at BB the last few times. Love it!! Not too matte, not too glossy, perfect.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A Great lipstick! A cool mauve, but neutral enough for any skin tone. Wonderful texture, moisturizing but not so moist it wears off. Leaves behind a beautiful stain that looks like classy and natural. A staple.

on 10/21/2003 3:11:00 PM

Love it! Brown based plum/red and quite neutral. Works well with my warm coloring. For me, this is a great YLBB color. Just deep enough, not shimmery, not glossy looking and wears well. A great every day lipstick. I'll get another when this one is gone! (Thanks, Michelle Z :))

Popular Lipsticks