September 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color Raisin #3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color! It is a plummy brown, a natural-looking deep "lip" color on me. For daytime,I usually apply it more sheerly. I like to wear it with a neutral eye, and keep the focus on my lips. This is one of my all-time favorite lip colors, and I am extremely picky. For reference, I am NW20 with blue eyes and red hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by SYDNEY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bobbi Brown Raisin lipcolor is DEFINITELY my HG. After trying shade after shade Raisin is THE lipcolor I keep reaching for (I am on my third tube). I love the consistancy (matte but creamy) and regardless of how little sleep I've gotten or how sallow my skin looks this shade instantly BRIGHTENS UP my complexion (LSF 6) and makes my teeth appear WHITER. Although BB describes it as a plummy red, on me it is more of a berry brown. Raisin is definitely a MYBB - PERFECT!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2005 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lepoops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really a flattering shade on me. It whitens up teeth and is flattering. But make sure to brighten up the rest of your face with blusher or whatever you use so you don't end up washed out and gothic.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2004 8:02:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason, this shade is an brownish/clove/reddish shade on me. Not happy with the color so I mix it with other shades to make is usable. Very strange. The lip liner is very plum in comparison (which is what I thought this would be).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by gingingin200

Bobbi Brown lipsticks are truly wonderful. The Raisin is a bit more plumish than I normally wear, but it is such a classic color that I reach for it again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how it is a berry red color-its great for my mmm/light ggg skin tone. I wear it with plum l/l and burgandy l/g by bb. Great lip look for a polished evening face. It is costly to have all of it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I always stick to sheer berries for my PPP skin, but this is more matte than I'm used to...but it's gorgeous. I can wear it with brown eyeliner, or plum eyeliner. Great staying power, too. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by sassywriter

I'm brand new, but I'm pretty sure I'm a GGG (my family's East Indian). Raisin is my absolute HG lipstick. Sold out at BB the last few times. Love it!! Not too matte, not too glossy, perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A Great lipstick! A cool mauve, but neutral enough for any skin tone. Wonderful texture, moisturizing but not so moist it wears off. Leaves behind a beautiful stain that looks like classy and natural. A staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 3:11:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Brown based plum/red and quite neutral. Works well with my warm coloring. For me, this is a great YLBB color. Just deep enough, not shimmery, not glossy looking and wears well. A great every day lipstick. I'll get another when this one is gone! (Thanks, Michelle Z :))